Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

hmm, i wonder what mac is looking at?:guffaw::guffaw:

2. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Yeah, me too :lol: I can't blame him though :adore: ;) and just for the record - Stella and I have the same taste - I own this exact t-shirt in dark blue! :D :lol:

Well, I agree, it seems awkward between Mac and Stella but I just refuse to believe that they will grow even more distant. Like some of you said, we've only had four episodes so far and we shouldn't just jump to conclusions and give up on them. That would not be fair. I believe in smacked and I believe that a bond that is as strong as theirs can't just be broken only because we didn't see much of them in four episodes. I don't understand why TBTP wants them to not have many scenes together these days but there better be a good reason.

Hang in there guys, alright? :) Love ya all!

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Salut, Yassu, Bom Dia, Ciao, Good Morning Family!!!!!! :D

Asprineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee How gorgeous Piccies my darling!!!!!!!! :D

I just love them!!!!!! :D

I haven't seen the episode yet (because only yesterday at 3 am?? I could get it) but i will do it inmediately

*Cough* MAC TAYLOR, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT??????????*Cough* It's just my impression or he seems to be drooling (yeah, i know it's just one pic! :lol:! :lol:! :lol:! :lol:

Vanessa,my dear, you are right. I have been a little negative myself regarding S6 but we need to keep our minds open. Who knows? Maybe we will receive a gift some day ;)

Hugs to all (I will be in Facebook commenting the episode!)

ps: Nice blouse for Stella! :D

ps2: Again: Mac, checking on her! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

is mac checking up on stella?! :devil: haha
    thanks for those pics, aspirine!!!!

5. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!~

Don't you mean "checking out" Stella? :devil:

Seriously though, I think Stella should wear more purple :)

Anyway, I had a dream last night that Stella got attacked and was being stalked by this guy, but she didn't know who it was and it started freaking her out. And she went out and started to feel the crowd around her close in and freaked out. And Flack (who looked normal for once) showed up and was like "Are you okay?" and Stella shook her head and then she ran away and then Flack saw the guy who was stalking her and tackled her. Anyway, then Stella was at home and she was trying to go to sleep but she couldn't. Then she said "It's not (I can't remember what she said) I need, it's Mac". I think she'd had a fight with him or something. Either way though, the way she said it was so amazingly true to her :adore:. I never got to see what she did after that because I was awakened by laughter from my best friend and sister...:(:(:(

I know it's really weird and sketchy but if something like that happened. Like if she got attacked or something or vice versa and one of them realized that they can't live without the other (cause you know it's true :adore:), it would be great :adore:

So yeah, I just came in to tell you about the SMACked dream and how I'm hoping for something on Wednesday. Talk to you soon. Love ya.

Axel

P.S.
    Check out the Photo Manipulation thread http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=52200&page=33 I'm sure Mac would love to.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
  6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

This upcoming eppie is suppose to have alot of Stella I think so lets hope since Mac is noticing Dons odd behavior he will also notice Stellas and FINALLY do somthing Smackie about it!

7. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Yup, I think they meant that ;) :D

Ooohh, I couldn't agree more!! :adore: Come on Mac, we all know you just loooove to gaze at her!! :adore: :drool: :D

Awww... :adore: your dream :adore: I totally agree, I think if one of them got attacked we'd get a lot of smacked! I want to believe that if Stella got attacked Mac would finally come out of his shell and admit his feelings for her! :adore:

Thanks for the manip, btw! :D AWESOME!! :lol:

Debbie :D

Aww, no worries ;) And I agree, we just gotta keep believing :)

Can't wait for the next eppy!! :D

Love ya guys! :)

8. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Good evening!!!

Mac does NOT gaze at Stella he is just thoroughly examining the fabric of her pants!!! :lol: Nice piccies Asprine thanks! :bolian:

Why only when someone is gravelly sick or hurt must be the occasions that will make them admit their feeling? I want something less cliché, this scenario is being over used! But then again I think it's the only plausible due to the line of their work... But all the above you guys said is like watching The X Files all over again(even I don't Gaze.. line is the same :lol: ). For our favorite duo I would like to see something dunno something else, more original. But I'm a logocal girl I will get whatever they give me and I will be happy! Either in hospital or dunno just before they buzz in a building I will be happy when I will hear those magic words I am waiting to hear!!

9. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

Hi family <3

I haven't seen last weeks epi yet only because i'm watching my shows from the day they aired (mon, tues, weds etc) and I'm still on tues shows so tonight I'll watch it.

But from what I've seen yeah there IS a lot of tension and awkwardness between those two and it's only a matter of time before either Mac says something or Stella does. I think it's obvious he now knows what she did and is upset about it - or as upset as Mac can get - and doesn't know how to approach her. hopefully we'll have our wonderful SMACie moment soon. I want a fight; I don't know why but it seems when they're both ticked off for whatever reason and they fight it brings them closer together you know? They had their 2 steps back, now its time for their 5 steps forward :D

10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hi guys!

So from what I've read, still not much on the Smacked front in s6 so far. :scream:
    I just watched Time's Up, and it's completely restored my love of and faith in Smacked, and convinced me that no matter what the writers do they cannot kill the Smackedness.
    This episode reminded me of some of the things I love about this relationship - how comfortable they are around each other, and yet also how they can be shy (adorably so) around each other, and how subtle their interactions are and how close they are.

First off, we have the lovely scene where Stella receives the gift from El Creepo (my latest nickname for Drew!). I was watching it today and was making up what Mac and Stella might really be thinking while they were having this convo - here are their thoughts from a Smacked POV

Stella: ....'so he sent me a parachute'
    Mac: 'Inventive, and daring'
    Mac thinks 'What a show off this guy is!'
    Stella: 'And a little too aggressive for me'
    Mac sort of smiles.
    Mac thinks 'Haha, she doesn't like it'
    then when they're talking about taking the plunge...
    Mac: Peyton pursued me....'
    Stella smiles and fiddles with her hair
    Stella thinks 'That b*tch'
    Mac: 'Forget about the risks of romance and enjoy the rewards...'
    Mac thinks '...With me!'
    Stella looks Mac up and down and thinks 'I would with you, Mac'

I just love how Mac looks right into her eyes when he talks about taking risks with romance, and how she gives hin the 'once over' look. I love how they're smiling and how relaxed they are in that scene too.

Then we have the scene at Mac's jazz bar, I love how happy Mac is to see Stella there, the eye contact they make, Mac's small smile, and then how he looks down, like he's a little bit shy in Stella's prescene. But still comfortable and happy to have her there. And she seems to be really enjoying watching him lose himself in the music.
    There are no words in that scene, but there don't need be any, there are so many emotions and such bonding there, conveyed just through their facial expressions and body language. Personally, that's how I want to see their relationship develop, through subtle moments like that. Those moments are so much more powerful then any sex/kissing scenes of either of them with anyone else. These two just exude chemistry, without it even being explicitly written into the script - that moment at the end of Time's Up was incredibly Smacked for us lot, but I don't think it was intended as a 'romantic, they-must-be-together' thing, the chemistry and Smackedness came from Mac and Stella/Gary and Melina.

Also, I still find it really significant that Drew would go after Stella to get to Mac, rather than Peyton, as he did follow Mac to England and supposedly wouldn't know they'd broken up. It would make more sense to go after Mac's girlfriend if he wanted to hurt him....except Drew, while being El Creepo, was smart enough to pick up on the Smacked chemistry and know going for Stella would hurt Mac the most. Even if he had chosen not to go after Peyton, he could have gone after Danny and Flack and Lindsay and Hawkes - Mac's 'family' as Stella put it - but he chose to go after Stella alone - because even he could tell how much she means to Mac.

I also watched My Name is Mac Taylor today, I love how when Flack asks if they know where 'our Mac' is, Stella looks really worried, then when she calls him at the pool, and he says he's 'fine' and Stella immeadiately asks 'what's wrong' - she can tell just from his voice he isn't 'fine'. Then the lovely phone conversation at the end, and how they have the talk about the affect the case had on them. As for Mac and Gillian at the end, in light of what happened (or rather what didn't!) between those two later in the season, there wasn't anything hugely romantic between them. I think either Mac was marginally interested, like you might be if your attractive colleague smiled and looked back at you, that doesn't mean you want anything serious with them, or that he was just pleased to have been given a second chance to make a good impression on his new boss. Even if they were flirting a bit, it really doesn't amount to anything, a lot like Stella and the Fireman later on.

End of Smacked ramblings!

11. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

it's been since the summer since I saw Time's Upand i tried interpreting what they were saying and you did a pretty darn good job and it made me smile which is a good thing...

if only they had those screen things on the bottom with thw words and instead of having what they said thwey should put what they are thinking... if that made any sense at all... i am going to keep this little interpretation of their thoughts in my mind... thanks Macslady for making me smile

12. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

i absolutely loooove that scene! and LOL nice thought captures you have there!! hahahaha i like how at the end of it stella shakes her head "no-no", as if saying "that's NOT gonna happen!".

this is one of the scene when they share "THE LOOK". omg, you made me wanna watch it again! :drool:

ps: a little help, kids? :rolleyes: since i'm one of the people how less know csi:ny here... do they ever mention in the show if stella met claire? (i was wondering, to write a ff, for how long stella and mac know each other and if she got to see him with claire...) anyways, thanks already.

take care! ;*

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family!!!!!!

My PC has been giving me trouble since forever (8 times in last 2 hours rebooting so i have lost messages for here several times grrr)
    Axel,my dear, how great dreams you always have! :D It would be just amazing to have Mac being worried for his Stella and running towards her like he did when somebody made jsutice and smached Virus
    G!!!!!! you are so right!!!!!!! Creepo was so smart (and so Smacked!) He knew the only way to hurt Mac Taylor was using Stella and injuring her. I wonder if Mac would be some day in that predicament
    Shippy (I still need to answer your PM. Sorry my dear for the delay. My PC and my examn tomorrow are not helping :(
    Personally i think Claire did know about Stella but i don't know if they ever met. We do know Stella remembers Mac being very happy with Claire (Officer Blue) but we don't know if they ever knew each other

My love to all. Tomorrow my PC will be off again but i will try to come back in the cibercaffe. It's annoying not being able to post grrrrr

Debbie :D

14. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

LOL! Old Mac and Stella are cute!

I hope that too, I can picture it in my head! But, I am pecimistic since latelly all things are left unspoken I'm not sure how they will find the way to each other....[/QUOTE]

I love the idea of a Smacked fight, especially as fights between them tend to lead to greater closeness. Also, their fights are just so hot! Plus a fight would put an end to the distance between them because you have to be close to a person (physically and emotionally) to fight with them. From what I've read about this distance between them, it sounds a bit like last season when they were keeping things from each other, and look what we got out of that - eps like Forbidden Fruit, No Good Deed, Grounds for Deception. I agree that we're very early in the season yet, and I don't mind Flack and D/L/L getting focus, as long as we get Smacked later on. Last season, it wasn't until around 5.08 that we got hints of Smacked, and the real good Smacked stuff started around 5.11. So there's still hope.

LOL, naughty Mac! He's definitely checking her out!

I agree that a fight would bring them closer, they need to get all that emotion out. Stella sleeping with Adam was really not a healthy way to deal with what she's going through, though it's completely understandable, and I'm actually glad that she had this one night stand or fling or whatever with someone other than Mac because she slept with Adam for the wrong reasons , and when she sleeps with Mac, I want it to be for the right reasons, and not a one-time thing either!
    Nice that Mac asked Stella to deal with Sinclair for him, it shows he trusts her diplomacy skills more than his own, he knows he would just fight with Sinclair so sends Stella to do it. It would be interesting to see what happened if Sinclair found out about Stella's actions last season and/or about her and Adam, and Mac had to defend her. I wonder how Mac managed to explain Stella's actions last season to his bosses, or if he covered for her, after all, he asked her to come back but his bosses (the ones who informed him someone was going after Diakos) could have her fired if they wanted. Just as Stella told Mac last year that Sinclair could have him fired if he wanted to, he could fire Stella too if he wanted to. And her actions in the Diakos case, while understandable, and while she did solve the case, were well out of line, so I'm wondering what Mac did to protect her, how he explained the whole Greece thing, for example.

15. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah, i agree with all of this!

i disagree though with the idea of them having a fight over the adam thing because stella was doing something unhealthy/doing it for the wrong reasons - i don't think that's the case at all! but that's for the stella/adam thread so i'll shut up...:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.