Three Rivers #1- Chance Of Life

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by carminelove15, Oct 12, 2009.

1. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I started watching this new show on CBS Called Three Rivers. Its a great show and Im not one for medical shows but this one I think is really good. So who ever else has watched the show share what you think about it.

Have fun Posting:):)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2009
  2. BlueRose

BlueRose Dead on Arrival

I only saw last nights episode, but I thought it was good. I missed seeing Alex O' Loughlin on tv he is so Hot!!!
    I think if the show keeps having episodes like last nights then I think it will be a good season.

3. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I've seen both episodes so far, and can say that the show is not very good. Last night's episode highlighted Kate Moennig's character fairly well. That's probably the only way that they'll keep me watching. The rest was a total bore, IMO.

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

For anyone interested in this information. I don't watch the show but hey when you get info share it right? ;)

From the CBSPressExpress

THIS JUST IN... ...From the CBS Television Network EMMY AND TONY AWARD WINNER, AND REAL-LIFE DOUBLE CORNEALTRANSPLANT RECIPENT MANDY PATINKIN TO GUEST STAR ON "THREE RIVERS"

NEW YORK, Oct. 14 Emmy and Tony Award winner, and real-life double corneal transplant recipient Mandy Patinkin ("Criminal Minds") will guest star on an upcoming episode of the medical drama THREE RIVERS, which airs Sunday nights (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Patinkin plays Victor, an ALS patient who asks to be to taken off of life support following a car crash, so that his organs can be used to save others.

Patinkin has a very personal connection with organ donation, in 1997 and 1998, he received corneal transplants in his right and left eyes to correct the condition of keratoconus, an eye disease that creates a "cone-shaped" cornea which impairs vision severely. Patinkin's corneas were donated by the families of a 13 year-old girl (right eye) and a 12 year-old boy (left eye).

5. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Wow sounds Great thanks for the info:)

6. BlueRose

BlueRose Dead on Arrival

I thought last nights episode was good even though amazing race went long. I think that last weeks was better, but this weeks was good I thought it was funny:)

I saw the promo for next week it looks really good so that one I hope people tune in for cause it looks awsome!!!

7. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Ya i was confused when Amazing race went over, but thats cool. Ya I have to agree that Next weeks episode looks awsome!!!