Caption Game #3 - Shipper Central Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
wahey! this is so cool :D

ok, here's my pic... (changed in light of the comment below - sorry, folks, my brain is on hold!...)

4x07_1180.jpg

that's mac taylor & calleigh duquesne, in felony flight :)

Last edited:
Mac: Alright honey, I've narrowed our Halloween costume options down. We can either go as... *clicks on a link* a priest and a nun, or *clicks on another link* a pair of angels. What do you think?
Calleigh: *sighs, closes eyes*
Mac: What's wrong, honey?
Calleigh: Mac, since when do nuns wear skirts that short? And why would an angel need to show so much cleavage??
Mac: That's why they call these "adult" costumes, Cal!
Calleigh: *rolls eyes* And what is that priest doing with his... *peers closer, gasps* That is NOT what a holy man would do!!!

Hehe, I think I left enough to the imagination for this to be considered PG-13. If not, I shall edit. :D

Mac: So Calleigh, your team sent over the video from parking garage... right??

Mac looking at screen: Whoa!

Calleigh closing her eyes: Please don't let him be watching the video of me and Horatio, Please don't let that be the video of me and Horatio. How am I going to explain that was an accident??

I'll leave this up another day, ;)

I could use a few more captions.

So if you haven't captioned, there is still lots of time.:cool:

Cal: zzzzzzz.
Mac: Cal, hey... wake up.
Cal: Huh? Oh, sorry.
Mac: The boyfriend keep you up late last night? ;)
Cal: Yep.

Mac: I'm trying to make acting a side career. Here, let me show you my demo reel.
Calleigh: [thinking] They don't pay me enough to sit through crap like this.

Voting Time:cool:

Here is the picture
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/dogtanian/4x07_1180.jpg

Now the captions

1)
Mac: Alright honey, I've narrowed our Halloween costume options down. We can either go as... *clicks on a link* a priest and a nun, or *clicks on another link* a pair of angels. What do you think?
Calleigh: *sighs, closes eyes*
Mac: What's wrong, honey?
Calleigh: Mac, since when do nuns wear skirts that short? And why would an angel need to show so much cleavage??
Mac: That's why they call these "adult" costumes, Cal!
Calleigh: *rolls eyes* And what is that priest doing with his... *peers closer, gasps* That is NOT what a holy man would do!!!

2)
Mac: So Calleigh, your team sent over the video from parking garage... right??

Mac looking at screen: Whoa!

Calleigh closing her eyes: Please don't let him be watching the video of me and Horatio, Please don't let that be the video of me and Horatio. How am I going to explain that was an accident??

3)
Cal: zzzzzzz.
Mac: Cal, hey... wake up.
Cal: Huh? Oh, sorry.
Mac: The boyfriend keep you up late last night? ;)
Cal: Yep.

4)
Mac: I'm trying to make acting a side career. Here, let me show you my demo reel.
Calleigh: [thinking] They don't pay me enough to sit through crap like this.

:cool:Happy Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back