Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by GregNickRyanFan, Oct 6, 2009.

?

Which thread title do you like the best?

Poll closed Oct 16, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

7 vote(s)
    17.1%
  2. TNT Togo

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  3. Wolfe's Den

15 vote(s)
    36.6%
  4. Wolfe's Gang

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  5. Fellowship of the Fishy

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  6. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

8 vote(s)
    19.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lal

lal Pathologist

Re: Ryan/Jon #25

I would Love to see that :)

2. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I like his hair, looks like in season 4. From all his haircut it's my favorite from two. It's look little different now because this guy is bigger and bigger every new season, and it's not just fat, it muscles as well.

this №2 favorite hair style :)

I like that he dressed more casual right now, i like suits too, but not every episode.

3. InferiMaster

InferiMaster Dead on Arrival

Seeing Ryan wearing casual clothes (even if it was a sweater vest) makes me happy. I like this laidback and more friendly Ryan although it makes me question what the heck is TPTB aiming for.

Maybe TPTB's idea is that Ryan was so uptight because of Delko (like he was trying to show he was as good as Delko or even better) or he had some sort of change of heart and decided to be more laidback after Delko got hurt? (Like Warrick's decision to get married with Tina after Nick was kidnapped in season 5 of Las Vegas)

TPTB don't make changes just because. They always have something behind them. And I know all this sounds like it's a big conspiracy theory or something but I really have weird feelings and thoughts about all this.

But, if it means that Ryan gets more screentime and great moments (I lost count to how many times I watched the RSP moment. The 'Oh Snap' part just makes me LOL; it's so silly) I'm all for it.

Ryan is a good character that has a lot of potencial. C'mon, we basically don't know much about him or his past and his family so TPTB could easily create a nice storyline for him since he's almost 'blank', if you know what I mean. And when I mean nice storyline, TPTB, I mean something that doesn't make Ryan look like he's the bad guy. Seriously, it's getting repetitive and annoying.

Concerning the whole hair and weight issue... I do love the spikey hair era but this one is nice too. And the weight... Jon's around 30, right? It's normal around that age and it also means he had a nice summer and that he's appreciating life like he should.

4. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

hi..just saw that clip between ryan n the new guy...ryan looked really cute!!..anyway..i think that sweatvest is from season 3..shootout..season 4's sweatvest was blue in colour n not black..i also think that in the above clip between ryan n the new guy..(havent seen season 8 yet..just the above clip..) n in general season 8 i think that ryan wolfe is a more like jonathan togo n a little less like ryan wolfe since ryan wolfe is usually more serious n less likely to react like he did in the above clip..but it's still cute..anyway i was watching the big party plan off n there's this party planner..darren..n ryan reminded me pf him a bit in the clip between him n the new guy...darren's extremly pumped...n kinda funny but in a sarcartic way...btw did you'all notice in the last episode...episode 4 of season 8..in the middle of the show,ryan was wearing his watching on his right hand and writting with his right hand...!!what;s up with that?i thought he was left handed..in all other seasons,ryan wears his watch on his left hand n writes with his left hand...could someone please explain to me what is going on...?thanks..and before i leave i would like to add that the way his hair is combed is so school kid..ironic since in the clip between him n the new guy..when asked to do paper,rock n siccors ..ryan said"what am I?8?"..anyway sorry for the long post n let me know what you guys think...

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yep, he's 32. :)

I read in one place that Jon's left handed, but then read somewhere else that he's actually ambidextrous (can write with both hands- though I'm not sure I spelled that correctly lol). I'm not sure about Ryan though.

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Funny,I clearly remember seeing him write with his left hand it that episode.In fact someone else commented on that fact.
    It was stated in several sources(who remembers where) that he is indeed left handed,but he could be ambidextrous.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2009
  7. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

8. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

hi,,thanks for all the replies...hmm that he is ambidextrous could be a possibility...if anyone has a link to where it is stated..please let me know...and thanks again...

9. slower

slower Lab Technician

10. chazzawazza

chazzawazza Witness

Not sure which scene we're all on about where he's right handed. Just watched the eppy and the only time I saw him writting was when he was looking through the notebooks, and he was deffo writting with his left hand. Have never seen anything about him being ambidextrous,tho he does seem to be one of these lefties that does everything other than writting right handed like playing the guitar. Tis a mystery...

11. InferiMaster

InferiMaster Dead on Arrival

I'm puzzled too because the show has a new main character and usually you concentrate your storylines/episodes on the new characters and you try to make them 'grow' through the episodes so you learn about them.

So, why do that with Ryan - who has been on the show for 5 seasons and hasn't had a good storyline since EVER (the one in WISC wasn't exactly the best. Ryan paying his friend's debts? He doesn't even have money to decently decorate his house! A fish thing in a bathroom?! And don't get me started on the gambling stuff. I remember wanting to kill someone when we found out about that; Warrick much?) - now?

This is all very suspicious. :shifty: But hey!, I'm not opposed to Ryan screentime and storylines. Keep them coming.

12. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

yeah i think it's the notebook scence:confused:..it's ok..must be the video or something cuz i watch the episode on youtube..oh and jon plays the guitar?with his right hand..?wow that amazing since he writes with his left hand...anyway..i too have notice that ryan does a lot of thing with his right hand except write..on the show i have seen him use his right hand to process evidence n such...anyway thanks for your reply n btw didnt ryan look cute in that episode..:)

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

My sister writes and sews with her left hand and does everything else with her right.Maybe it's not really that strange.

14. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

hey would like to know when in episode 4 of season 8 did this(the one in bold) happen:

As soon as Ryan wins the Rock Paper Scissors challenge, Walter shows up–unlucky timing for him, as Jesse immediately passes the task of fishing Burgess out on to him. The genial lab tech takes it well, teasing them and promising next time one of them needs to get a beaker from a high shelf, he won’t offer assistance. Jesse takes it good-naturedly, while Ryan grimaces a bit, illustrating the differences in their personalities.

thank a lot..

Last edited: Oct 18, 2009
  15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

The first part happened at the start of the show.The teasing about getting the beaker was a different scene at the end of the show.If you read the comments in the CSI Files News portion,you will see that no one agress with the reviewer.There was no grimace,there seemed to be nothing but good natured fun.I myself believe there is some bias on the part of the reviewer and she sees something negative when it's not there.
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=59316

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.