Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

As much as I hate the fact that we haven't gotten much in the way of Smacked, given how the season has gone so far, I'm kinda glad.

Honestly, between Flack's downward spiral, Danny's wheelchair and rehab, Haylen, the Compass Killer, and a variety of other spoiler-ish things that are slated to happen this season, I don't see time for any Smack.

Even the small things that used to cement and define their relationship have been pushed aside for other things. Which, from their point of view, probably makes sense. DL, Flack are things that are happening right now, and hold people's interest.

We've all joked that Smack won't happen until the 52nd season, but that's probably not too far off. So the writers probably believe that's its better to invest their time in what's happening now rather than things that may never happen.

It's good business, even if we Smackies hate it. :shifty:

2. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

I tell ya, SMacked-wise, everything has turned into a massive ice bowl. All the heat is gone, Mac and Stella have turned from cesium and fluorine into wax and cold water, purging Angell from my system with a giant mega tsunami, and then the season opener, just seems to have caused this ship to take on a lot of water or even had a hole blown out on it's side. :scream:

It's like now, Stella would be the sun, Mac would be hot weather, Peyton Driscoll is cloudy weather, and Gerrard is cold weather. Right now, it is 4:13pm in my mind, the Stella sun is setting in the southwest but still shining bright, and it is 1 below zero outside with howling winds, with Ira Stein and Russell Walder's "The Calling" as background music. :scream:

All of a sudden, there's just nothing going on now between them, not so much like a cool down but like a permanent change of seasons and we're entering December, all the leaves have fallen off and snow cover is evident. That's what my mind looks like, smacked wise right now.

By the 52nd season though, they'll be dead! :(

3. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Besides who wants too see two old people "Sucking face" anyway?? Frankly I am already getting tired of waiting and being driven from the show with all the D/L. I guess its all about trying to get a "younger" crowd to watch. I guess I should just take my metamucil and go away...And NO I am NOT that old!!:lol:

4. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

if they did not intend to make Mac and Stella came together sometime in the show. Because they have provided ammunition for us to believe it was a matter of time? or is it all is the fruit of our imagination? I see no need to kill a possible romantic relationship between Mac & Stella detriment to put on shows D / L and Flack. There is room for everyone. On the floor of the carriage to friendship between Mac&Stella in danger of being lost and so we will be doomed to see just a relationship of co-workers between them. That to me would be suicide.

5. SAPPHIRE79

SAPPHIRE79 Victim

Don't panic just yet ! I found the following link while pottering around the web (if it doesn't work google Manhattenenge spoilers.)
    http://www.fanpop.com/external/8302263

Not cause to break out the champagne just yet i agree but a little optimism is warranted i think. (You may have to play around refreshing the page for a while i did but i got their in the end plus if you scroll to the bottom of the page and click the check box and select episode no 8 photos it might just cheer you lot up a little.)

Don't forget we are only 4 episodes in and i seemed to remember an article from TBTB a few weeks back stating that Mac will have to be there for 3 members of the team in particular this season (and there is an awful lot of season to go yet) Flack,Hawkes and Stella. In short they are yanking our chains folks.

SMACKED FOREVER ADAM NEVER!

"Just because I'm lost doesn't mean I've forgotton my way home."

6. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Y'all I was joking about the 'no Smack until the 52nd' season. Lets see...Mac is 45-ish, Stella is 35...so by season 52 they'll be...91 and 81, respectively. Ew. Please give us Smack before then!! Now I have to go and get that mental pic out of my brain. :eek:

No, every Smacked moment in the past five seasons have been canon. Trust me, 'Office Blue', 'Recycling', 'Charge of This Post', 'The Ride In', and 'GFD' were not the fruits of our imagination.

I don't think it's killing a possible relationship so much as putting it on hold. If you hop over to the spoiler thread, D/L/L and Flack are what people are talking about, what they're interested in. And actually there's not room for everyone. Characters have been given either less screen time or left out of episodes altogether this season.

Hopefully I'm completely wrong and this lack of any kind of interaction between our Marine and his Goddess is going to lead to a huge Smacked fight/make up later on down the road. *crosses fingers*

Sapphire hon, coding doesn't work on here. Can you take it out? It makes your posts hard to read.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2009
  7. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

LOL I imagine them in that age dancing around this subject and MAc having Alzhaimer!

M: "Stella I love you, I hope you that by now"
    S: " I love you too Mac, please try to rememebr that"
    M: "Umm who are you again?"

I hope that too, I can picture it in my head! But, I am pecimistic since latelly all things are left unspoken I'm not sure how they will find the way to each other....

8. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi family!~

Thanks for the pictures Sapphire. Stella looks angry with Mac :adore: A fight would be brilliant wouldn't it be? I mean, SMACked fights are usually really heated and have a really sweet making up scene :adore: But isn't that from like the 9th episode? We've still got a bit to go...

[​IMG]

They look so shy :)

Well, I'll talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel

9. SAPPHIRE79

SAPPHIRE79 Victim

Yeah I think they look like they are arguing too but that's a good thing if you think about it after all in order to fight they need to be in the same place at the same time in other words together. Like i said we have a whole lot of season to go i don't think there is any great need to hold a smacked wake just yet. Most smacked seems to happen in the latter stages anyway right next door, what you see is what you see and grounds for deception being my picks. On the coding front will try my best unfortunately my computer might not want to cooperate. I agree why should D/L or Flack take precedence over smacked? Truthfully does anyone even remotely belive Danny is about to become CSI:NY'S resident Ironside? We all know perfectly well by the end of the season he'll be giving Ussain Bolt a run for his money to my mind it's a waste of good screen time that could be used in much better smacked ways then again i make no secret of the fact D/L donot do it for me at all, never have and never will paint drying etc...springs to mind. I think we smacked fans deserve a little more equality after all do we not count in the ratings too? Finally i also agree that t.p.t.b are stretching this out i don't think they idea is smacked never or the 52nd series (heaven forbid we'll all be in the old folks home by then never mind our starcrossed duo) just not smacked right at this moment.

SMACKED FOREVER ADAM NEVER!

10. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

good night,

ok... is only the beginning of the season...buut the beginning is very discouraging.
    This photo is of another season?

11. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

i'm clapping at your words, right now. i couldn't, honestly, agree more.

thanks por posting it! i'm trying to keep my fingers crossed as well! ;)

i've been reading lately a lot of "mac and stella cannot happen. TPTB are walking through this path of distancing themselves in order to show that it would ruin CSINY to put them as a couple" (or something similar to that). oh hell, should i name a bunch of tv series that, even though put the main couple together, were a success? could the decrease in the rating of the show be an example to how unhappy fans are?!
    i don't know... it just makes NO SENSE! if they didn't want to put them together in the first place, why so many episodes that said otherwise for 5 seasons?! damn, the path that this season is taking is really pissing me off...

12. SAPPHIRE79

SAPPHIRE79 Victim

I still feel it is too early on in the season to worry just yet and as far as i am aware those photographs are definately from the 6th season. I actually think a drop in ratings maybe a good thing since the only thing tptb care about is ratings if the message less smacked = less ratings gets through loud and clear it may be the good kick up the rear end they need to do something about it! I.e the overwhelming majority is for smacked and no substitute will be tolerated.Remember to paraphrase the Beatles nothings been done that can't be undone especally if it hits tptb where it hurts in the profit margin.

As always SMACKED FOREVER ADAM (OR ANYBODY ELSE FOR THAT MATTER NEVER)

13. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Guys, I'm reading a lot of negative comments on TPTB (the powers that be)

First off, EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion. Some may like a ship some may not. But it is NEVER okay to dis someone just because they don't like your ship. Including the people who created the show.
    That's what I'm getting lately in this thread.

It's okay to bring in other characters as long as it relates to Mac and Stella and THEIR relationship. This thread is not about Danny/Lindsay, Flack/Angell or whomever. Got it? ;)

Also, please post three lines of discussion relating to Mac and Stella. You can include how your day was after you have made your three lines of discussion.

So please, let's keep this thread geared toward Mac and Stella and their relationship.

Thank you :D

14. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

SMACkkies!:) It's been so long. I missed everyone here!XD

Well, I can't say anything that happened so far that was hinting at them, but I noticed this: extreme awkwardness between these two! Has anyone got the feeling of strain from Mac and Stella lately...? Or is it just me?:confused:

^ ^I'd never thought I'd see the day where their relationship would seem strained at all, let alone this strained.:eek::eek::eek: It's almost impossible to believe.

Things just seem so...awkward and...almost unnatural between them now. Almost like really messed up silent treatment.:cardie: If this continues, it will be just sad to see.:(

The team just seems...more distant in general. Then again, it's probably just me.

Since my so-called buddy from school says I'm taking up too much space on her homepage on Facebook due to tweeting, I decided to finally post again...but still mostly 'cause I missed you guys;)

Love and hugs!:cool:

~Miyu

15. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Have been so busy lately and missed the episode on the day it airs.

I have just watched the episode as I am a little bit confused by the case in this episode. However, I've brought some screen caps here. I love the scenes where Mac and Stella are in it together. The scene where Mac asked Stella to stop Sinclair from the press conference is amazing! :lol:

6.04 - Dead Reckoning
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Take care - Asprine :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.