Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

yeah i hate that they are both so distant from each other, but tonight is another episode so we get to see if they got any good scenes and Sinclair is in this one i am still wanting to know what he is doing in the episode, we'll find out tonight and we get more Haylen so... i like that woman becuz the more Adam will be distracted and not thinking about Stella.

now with all this talk im wondering what did happen in that month that we missed i never seen two people be SOOOO CLOSE and then a month later its like none of that ever happened and they're both distant from each other and i want to kno why and i hope Mac didnt find out about her sleeping with Adam becuz i want to actually witness how Mac reacts

thats my rambling for today and lets pray and hope that we get at least 1 good SMacked scene on this new episode

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

3. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

What has happened to Mac and Stella? It seems like we now have Lindsey and co. There was very little Mac and Stella tonight. Someone said next week was suppose to be Stellas week. How can we write about Mac and Stella when they dont put them together any more:rolleyes:

4. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hi, Banquos, in the spoiler thread there´s a little trailer for the next epi "Battle Scars" with Mac and Stella at the crime scene, but otherwise no hint of a special Stella-epi. It was the author of the epi, though, who said it´s a Stella-centered one. But anyway, there seems not much hope for you poor Smackies; TPTB seem to have other plans for this season, and even as a Non-Smacked I´m not sure if they are good plans :rolleyes:.

Have a nice day :)

5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i can't find it :(:(

6. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Uh great, now my frustration is growing even more... not much smacked and I don't have the new episode yet :( I'm dying here!! I hope I'll get it soon...

I don't know what's going on with them this season... it's not normal how distant they are, they have never been like that before! WTF is happening to them?

I'm confused about the Stella-episode thing as well... I hope it wasn't just a hoax or something :rolleyes:

Last edited: Oct 15, 2009
  7. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmsCUOeE49M

Doesn´t reveal much as to what to expect from this episode, hope that there will be soon more details in the spoiler thread or wherever.
    If I remember the interview with the author right, this epi was originally planned for mid-season, I´m a bit surprised it´s already next week, and worried they´ve changed the storyline into non-Stella-centered and once again no interesting Mac/Stella dialogues.
    I´m not smacked, but at least I want their good chemistry back and really good stories. So far Mac is acting only like the far-above-all super-hero and Stella is just a side act. I understand that the Flack-story and D/L are important and I even like them, but that can´t be all.
    Well, enough complaining, it´s still early season.

Byeee to all

8. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hello SMACsters

Yes, well the freezing climate is still on.... Not much to say for 6x04 nothing special for SMAC scenes..Hey! at least they work in the same building!!! Seriously when are they going to "take the bomb out of the freezer" and see the explotion??? I bet I will hear the blast here in Greece :lol:

I put spoiler tag because I am talking about 6x04.

9. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!~

So this week wasn't very SMACked again, but there was some interaction. A lot more than there has been. Also, no sign of Adam...Is this good or bad? I think my favourite part is when Mac asked Stella to stop Sinclair from making his press announcement, because he trusts her to be able to stop him :D Also, they were in his office at the end...alone :devil:

The promo doesn't give us much, but hopefully, it'll be good :D

Talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel

P.S. Was it just me or was Stella sitting on Mac's desk at the end??? :devil:

10. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

yeah i smiled at that Mac and Stella alone in his office but i swore they were going to say sumthing to each other

but yeah alot of people are debating if no Adam in the episode was good or bad in my opinion it could be either way, i dont kno how it could be good or bad so i cant elaborate on that

but i dont think Stella sat one his desk she was leaning forward on the desk... EDIT:**oh lol i was talking about there other scene, but i think she was on his desk at the end...**

didnt they get interrupted yet again?? they coulda shared a special moment there but didnt Hawkes distract them??

Last edited: Oct 16, 2009
  11. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

((((i want smacked in season 6)))) :(

12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

13. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Thanks for the clip I saw it as well and they do not reveal much. I understand they are trying to "Slow Smack down" its hard to keep the chemistry in check but they are turning Mac into some kind of recluse and Stella "A distant friend". It just makes the characters seem "off" to me. As far as the plans they seem to be going accordingly...Drive the smack fans into a frenzy of frustration!:scream:

14. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi Family!~

In the first office scene, yes. But in that last one, no. Mac just looked at her and then it cut to Flack. So I'm not sure what to think...Maybe something happened, maybe something didn't. Either way, this shift between hot and cold is really bugging me. Either put them together or don't. Preferably do. :)

Talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel

15. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

I counted the seconds to the 6th season starts. I was super excited. I believed that finally Mac & Stella was going to happen or at least they would be closer, but the opposite is happening, are cold, distant. Not only the nonexistence of scenes smacked that is making me frustrated but also the direction we are taking Mac and Stella is worrying. Frankly I wonder what the writers are up to. Why are they doing this to us?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.