Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

haha thanks for answering, kids!

btw, sam, in the last one you posted.... WOW HE LOOKS SO DAMN "EATABLE" :D

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

This is love :luvlove: Good job Sam22.

I have to say my favorite is broodingMac. With that look of not quite disgust but close. :D

P. S. anyone have pictures of the crossover with CSI Vegas??? There are some in the Vegas forum but I want to know if there are more :evil: :lol: :drool:

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Ladies!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been here in a while!!!!! :D

Sam, you made me laughed!!!!! Of course he needs Mac's girls :D

I like the idea of "running" Mac in following episodes :D However imho Mac's charm is based on his personality. Yes, he can run and he is hot when he does :D (I remember the great scene in the teaser of 5.15 :D) but I prefer and he makes me melt when he is "angry" and when he is "vulnerable". Especially when he is vulnerable!!!!
    My fav vulnerable moment is at the end of "Time's up" (The jazz club scene!) or Mac from "The closer" or funny Mac from 4.05 :D

[​IMG]

Gary is totally irresistible! :D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 14, 2009
  4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

oh, angry all the way :D

5. csiny_65

csiny_65 Dead on Arrival

The many moods of Mac are all amazing for different reasons, but I have to go with a tie between angry Mac, and the sad, vulnerable Mac. The latter, such as when he talks about Claire, make me want to reach in and hug him.

Is Gary having car trouble in that last photo there?
    God, I love it when he wears those shades!

6. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hi! :)

nel: That last one is CUUUUTEEEEE!!!!!!!!:adore::adore::adore: I'd wanna give him a hug!!!! :hugegrin: I'm sure guys in Gary thread would love to see that pic too! *wink* ;)

My thoughts too! I'm melting in front of those magical eyes!:drool::drool::drool: I think I'm going to need a mop! :lol:
    Thanks candyhunter! :) I'm sorry but atleast I don't have more crossover pics "yet" but I believe I may have something in Friday! ;)

Hello LadyPumpkin! It's nice to see you here! ;) I agree with you that Mac's charm is based on much of his good nature, but course him being so damn handsome has something to do with it too!:devil:
    I like pissy-mac a lot too. It's funny actually cause he sometimes scares me when he's really angry but still I found it attractive...odd.:rolleyes:I guess the danger is an arousing feature!:lol: But then seeing vulnerable Mac I'm head over heels I just can't resist him! Soooo cute!:luvlove:

When he's really vulnerable you can see that he doesn't have that "wall" which covers him normally. Not letting his emotions out and stuff.:(I think it's good that we can see that hurted and sensitive side of his occasionally. It makes that image that's he is human after all.;)

Thanks for the picture! He truly is irresistible! :drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]

This is both "Mac" and "Smacked" pic. But that look on his face when he hands that coffee to Stella is lovely. It begs for a hug and kiss ! :adore:

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Definitely!!!! The closer and then laterin Season 3 when he found Reed were great moments of "Vulnerable" Mac. Mac looked so defendless when he told Stella Reed was looking for Claire and she didn't longer exist and Stell replied " She lives , in your heart" very touching moment and great advice!
    Also that scene from 5.17 when he talked to Danny how he didn't want to have children inmediately with Claire because he felt he wasn't good enough for her!
    Absolutely amazing Gary's job!!!!!!!! :D Or when he talks about Poppa Taylor!

But I agree Angry Mac is irresistible too. I liked him so much in Officer Blue and GfD :D

well i guess any Mac is great for me :D

8. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

my favorite mac mood is definitely angry! hmm makes me wanna throw him on a wall and just.... ;)

9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ :guffaw:

i like "open" mac too, when he lets his guard down a little, it's nice to see that. and i also like vulnerable mac - like when he talked to reed about claire and stuff. basically i like mac venting, be it in angry mode, open mode or vulnerable mode. more open mac and less closed mac please!

10. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

hmm yeah you've got a point. there's an episode when mac opens up to stella about claire and how he felt back then. yeah, you're right, lisasimpson, vulnerable mac is to let one speechless. (i'm obsessed in writing a ff about that scene since then). ;)

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ok guys, I was out but finally got back to get you your caps, enjoy.....

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Oops did I go a lil' nuts :shifty::devil: Enjoy anyway guys :guffaw:

12. michmac

michmac Hit and Run

Thanks for the caps...

13. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

First a question.
    Who or what is streeeeeetching the thread out that---> way so much?

I love the screen caps, dracbatty55.

14. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

THANKS, dracbatty55!!! i loved them!

ps: i just watched 05x12 (episode "help")... and wow i love it when mac is arguing with hawkes in his office and stella is there as well... and she goes to defend hawkes and mac says "don't even try it" (or something like that). he looked so damn SEXYYYYY!

15. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

WHOOOOHHHH!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Natty! Sooo much droolable pics! :drool::drool::drool:Jools would have be loved to be here right now! :lol: You've got great caps. ;)You're doing great job! Keep on going my friend! :D
    *hugs* :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I wondered this morning when I woke up shall we see new pics today!?! :lol:
    And you definitely made my day! :D

Hey! I can see Mac looks much better now then last weeks ep! Seems like we're getting our *Old-Mac* back! Hurrey! :hugegrin:

Last edited: Oct 16, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.