Caption Game - Miami Style Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, everybody. Here's the next one. GO FOR IT!!

4x09Miami1297.jpg

Ryan - "You make fun of this green shirt one more time and I'll open this can of whup-a$$ on you!"

Eric - off screen - "That's not how that works, Ry."

Natalya (Off Screen): Ryan I think you really need to give it a rest. You've been playing non stop for 48 hours

Ryan: I have to be better than good Nat. This years loss at the MDPD Madden Tournament still hurts

Natalya (Off Screen): Oh C'mon. I thought you and Eric did exceptionally well and you guys finished in a very strong second and made our lab proud

Ryan: We finished in second all right... to Horatio and Frank of all people and that in my books is embarrassing!!

Ryan: Awright! I finally beat WendyHatesHodges at Halo Wars! I ROCK!!!!

Calleigh: (off camera) You know that she's a hot lab tech in the Vegas Crime Lab

Ryan: Uh oh... Maybe I should have let her win!

Voting round! :p

Ryan - "You make fun of this green shirt one more time and I'll open this can of whup-a$$ on you!"
Eric - off screen - "That's not how that works, Ry."

Ryan: ...and that wasn't a Coca Cola *burrrrrrrp* that I just drank. *hiccup*

Ryan (playing Resident Evil): Ahh, get off me you stupid zombie! ugh!

Natalya (Off Screen): Ryan I think you really need to give it a rest. You've been playing non stop for 48 hours
Ryan: I have to be better than good Nat. This years loss at the MDPD Madden Tournament still hurts
Natalya (Off Screen): Oh C'mon. I thought you and Eric did exceptionally well and you guys finished in a very strong second and made our lab proud
Ryan: We finished in second all right... to Horatio and Frank of all people and that in my books is embarrassing!!

Ryan: Awright! I finally beat WendyHatesHodges at Halo Wars! I ROCK!!!!
Calleigh: (off camera) You know that she's a hot lab tech in the Vegas Crime Lab
Ryan: Uh oh... Maybe I should have let her win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back