Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

someone needs to tell my dad and sister its just paint and ill have to warn them not to watch bloodsport
    i can't wait to see nick's love interest, next catherine needs one

2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yeah some Mary Sue..

I'm not bitter because my ship sunk *walks off whistling..

Anyways before Smokey or Destiny come in and wack me, I think that's what was meant..enjoying Nicky time before the Fish comes and swallows the cast whole with his screentime and like Jonah, they'll be stuck in the belly of the Langston whale..

..oh wait..whales are mammals..*runs off to watch Animal Planet

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok, this doesn't make me happy, but it will make others happy.

Please can we keep the squeeing to a minimum?

Ugh. I'm sorry but Jorja is not the glue that keeps the team together.

Oops, here's the link

Last edited: Oct 14, 2009
  4. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

:):) i'm happy except for not seeing grissom, hopefully they are planning to surprise us with grissom's visit

Last edited: Oct 15, 2009
  5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

HOW FABULOUS,:thumbsup: I figured she would, what's up with 5 episodes, anyway, and on the "glue" apparently the PTB feel that she is, or they wouldn't say it or keep her:cool: I want to see her work exclusively with Dr. Ray. that'll be awesome~:beer:

6. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

My understanding, given the fact that she referred to Jorja rather than Sara, was that Jorja Fox was a key component holding the team -- in this case, the cast and crew, or something similar -- together.

7. electra

electra Pathologist

I don't care anymore about Miami and NY so this crossover does not sound good at all.I do like Ray but I will need more then him to watch the 3 shows.

Can someone tell me more about Nick having a girlfriend?This I like it.:thumbsup:

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Just because you think it does and the PTB think she does doesn't mean the rest of the audience does..and you know what,she hasn't brought the ratings up as much as they think she did.

And if I were George, Marg or Eric, I'd be pretty damn offended if my boss said that.

CM is not always the most appreciate showrunner.

If she had any forthought, she would have developed the characters more equally. The show is going downhill because she didn't do a very good job of developing the others and well. She's just such..*runs off to utter a few nasty choice words*

9. Desertwind

For you electra this was posted way back and is from the TV Guide with Marg and Jorja on the cover dated Sept.28-Oct.4 about Nick it says~

NICK STOKES aka George Eads. With his mentor Grissom gone, Nick may find two ways to fill the void: a pet [Near the end of last season, he went off to take a bug class hints exec. producer Carol Mendelsohn] and a love interest "I ain't fighting it, Eads says about the latter idea, I'd like to be :Nick comes home, puts his keys up, and there's a girl making hm dinner"

That's all it says about him, it mentions all the other team members as well~

MARG AND JORJA, TV GUIDE

10. erep

erep Witness

I hear what you're saying, though at the same time, I want to give CM some slack -- perhaps it "feels" as though the show is coming back together now that more of the old cast is back, and perhaps she just overspoke when she said Jorja is the glue that holds it together. (I agree that if I were one of the other cast members, it might sting a little to hear Jorja described that way.)

I'm going to assume that it just wasn't the smoothest comment and wasn't meant to be a slight toward the other cast members. I'm just glad we've got Jorja back!

11. Desertwind

We have a co-worker that we all love, and she is the "glue" that keeps us upbeat, positive cheerful and happy, helpful, concerned about us and ours. Some workplaces have someone like that and no one is offended, but it's a better place because of it, not in spite of. I think Sara has those qualities and the team is happy when she's around. What ever works is what works:bolian: and 14,897 viewers tuned in last week and on CSI, we're a small blip on the radar of fans. Not that we aren't important, but we're not the whole fan base of CSI viewers~

Last edited: Oct 15, 2009
  12. electra

electra Pathologist

Thanks,Dessert_dracula.I can not wait.:thumbsup:It was time for Nick to get some loving!!

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

No she's done this before.

And I like the character of Sara, but in no way did she 'hold the team together.."

Whatever, CM, whatever! I've long since given up on her. I like the other writers better, like Dustin Lee Abraham (whose Twitter statuses are a hoot!)and Allen MacDonald. They're awesome. I would be more than happy to see CM shipped off and those guys take over. Maybe the show will survive longer.

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Oh CM you did it again. *sigh*

I don't mind if Sara is back - but only if she can stick to being Season 1 Sara, which is what she's been the first couple of episodes.

The "holding the team together" comment was ridiculous. That is all.

15. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

Could it be that Marg has let TPTB know she might not be signing a new contract?
    Maybe they don't want to risk introducing yet another new character to fill the (only) female CSI slot and are keeping Jorja on the back burner, just in case. :shifty:
    LaSquisita

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.