Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL! I am impatient too. I need to listen the classic song "Killing me softly" because that's what they are doing with me :D

EXACTLY! It's frustrating, annoying and completely evil :D I mean 5.24 was special but their closeness was emphasized in other episodes as well. So it wasn't a thing about 5.24
    I need a fix! :D but a great fix! :D But only fate will tell if we will be happy campers or fans drowned in our misery this season :D

Lisa->
    I hope not.Even when they never had an intimate relationship as a couple their closeness was something unique. And now that closeness is gone and it's painful to watch them so apart
    At least if they could recover their closeness.... Hopefully someone will remember a fan's heart is NOT bubble gum!

2. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi Family!~ I nearly died with all the pictures. Gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS! :adore: This is going to be quick 'cause I'm going to my Grandma's soon.

Anyway, my fave scene from GFD has to be the museum scene. I love the "Hi"'s. Mac was kind of happy when saying his and Stella was all caught off guard :adore: And then Mac was all defending her and being so cool and calm, while Stella was like "Oh my god. How did he get here? Why is he here?". Then when they walk away and he tells her "it's because I care about you", she's all like smiley and thanks him :adore: I don't know why, but whenever Stella thanks Mac, it's so great.

Anyway, I'll talk to you all sometime soon. Love ya.

Axel

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

AHHHHHHHH such a good memory! :D Both of them seemed to be so shy!!!! :D

It was like an epiophany both of them had :D And Mac was soooooo confident and Stella looked soooo off guard :D

THAT was love :D

Please Melinaaaaaaaaaaaa write for us again! ;)

4. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Awwwww, the museum scene was just adorable!!! :adore: Mac basically breathing "Hi" to her was so insanely hot! :drool: And yeah, he was so confident, like a super hero protecting his girl! :lol: So sweet!! :D
    I can't tell you how many times I have watched GFD and I still can't get enough! Best smacked episode so far!! :adore:

I think my favourite scene besides the museum one is their hug after Professor P. died and of course Stella reading coffee grounds to Mac back at the lab - it's impossible to just name one favourite scene, because they were all so great :adore:

But I know, seeing them so distant lately kills me too :( I hope it will change soon, sorry to say it like that but they have wasted enough time by now.

Yes, Melina, come on write another episode, you know we're on the same page!!!!!

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello Vanessa!!!!!!! :D

Yes, the complete episode has so many loving, caring, lovely, adorable scenes i hardly can think in any more perfect episode like that :D

That hug!!!!! She finally allowed herself to be vulnerable and he was her anchor, her strentgh *sigh

I am dying for a Smacked episode. or at least one where they can talk until our people decide it's time for them to be together (or when they recover the reason. Whatever it happenss first LOL :D)

Last edited: Oct 12, 2009
  6. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Okay, I have to disagree with you guys. My favourite scene from 'GFD' is their fight when Stella hands in her badge.

That's what I'd love to see this season. One of them calling the other out on the fact that they're not really spending time together any more. One thing leads to another and suddenly they're in a full-blown fight like 'Officer Blue' or 'Enough'.

Sorry, but Melina and Gary really shine during those, and it shows off more of their relationship than a hug/touch/kiss. Because there's something deep and undeniable between two people who can go from almost killing each other to acting like partners again.

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kat! I love those moments too! :D I just want something a fight, holding hands, a kiss on the cheek, a pat on the back ANYTHING!
    (It would be better a kiss on the lips and a hug and a passionate love scene ;) :D
    I am still curious how Melina and Gary manage to make these scenes. If they start laughing and the filming needs to be stopped or what :D

Also it will be interesting how the scene ends.In officer Blue Stella was ready to cut his head off :D and in Forbidden Fruit the upset one was Mac but Stella slammed the door LOL (LOVED taht scene!)
    Or if the catfight could lead them to a sweet make up as in Enough or to a passionate love scene (well, I can dream, can't I? :D

8. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

I wonder how did Mac and stella's dinner date ended i would love for them to put extended stuff on the DVD's

I love all of GFD, and their fight scene was so powerful... but everything from Mac going to get Stella back, the hug and of course of course cant forget the end *wonder what happened after that as well* hmmm...

and YES we do need more episodes written by Melina, after GFD she should at least an episode per season, or maybe every 16th episode in the season... i wonder how and what 6.16 is going to be about hmmm... and will we get that theres an extra room at my place from Stella and Mac actually accepting her offer :D

i LOVE my SMacked more than anything...

and oh yeah, never watch the preview for 2012 before going to bed, unless you have been reading SMacked fics all day... i had the sweetest dream i dont remember what happened except Mac saving Stella's life... it was so adorable you guys shoulda totally been in my dream or at least have the same one as me

9. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

oh well.... stella feeling vulnerable with mac around... i dunno, just the thought of it seems too interesting to me. she's so "though" and seeing her losing her façade around mac is just... too damn nice! i love GFD!!!! and the fact that melina wrote it is just so....... MAN! melina is smacked! :D

i daydream about them, sometimes. does that count?! ;)

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Aw i like that one so much! Mac saving Stella! AHHHHHHHHH it sounds so good! I wonder what is goping to happen in our Smacked Anniversary? 6.16?

Now i am intrigued :D

11. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah, i agree, i like their rows too - it's nice that they can be so upfront with eachother!

12. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Good morning!

Well my favorite scene from GFD is the coffee grounds reading because it is rare. Mac and Stella seldom fool around and it was nice and cute and well very Greek :p

SMAC now is like a song from Katy Pery Hot n' Cold. Now we are on the cold-> ice cold and what really gets me on my nerves is that they don't fight or argue or chat or anything, it's the complete nonchalance!!!

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kalimera Mary mou!

Finally! of all people around, i have just found the only one who understood me!!!!!!!!

NONCHALANCE is what is killing me. The silence, the NOTHING between them!

If at least i could understand what is going on between them! :D

have a nice day to all. I need to run. Today is my Final. Wish me luck!

huygs to all

Debbs

14. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

i look at this pic...

[​IMG]

and i can't help but think: KISS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)'

15. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Hey ya all! :D

Ooohhh yes, I'm so with you guys. Nonchalance is NOT good. Sometimes it seems as if they are trying to avoid each other even if they don't. I really don't get it... they always seem to be so drawn to each other but lately it's the opposite :( It's almost as if the writers try to keep them distant on purpose but I just don't get WHY?!
    And I really don't get the problem, I think if TPTB finally decide it's time for them to be a couple, there would be no difficulties. Gary and Melina's chemistry is so unique and simply amazing, so I'm very sure a Mac/Stella relationship wouldn't seem forced, awkward or rushed, it would only be natural. The way I see it their story would practically write itself and I don't think they would have to make much of an effort. That's why I'm also convinced that smacked love will be inevitable eventually. I mean, if TPTB wanted us to not want them together they should have thought about that from the start instead of hinting at their possible relationship from the very first episode on... and perhaps they should have hired actors with zero chemistry who hate each other. That definitely would make it easier to not ship them :rolleyes:
    Argh, sorry for babbling, I just can't stop myself sometimes ;)

Debbie, good luck on your final, sweetie!! :)

shippy, I adore this pic too!! (I know it's photoshoped but whatever, lol) Closer, closer, closer!!! :drool: :drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.