Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

He Lisa, I would do the exchange also with pleasure.:drool::drool::drool:

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

but do you have a cat to put in his place so no one notices he's missing? cos my cat is ready and waiting ;)

3. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Sadly I don't have a cat of my own but I could steal a cat from my aunty and swich it! :lol::lol::lol: She wouldn't notice the difference only that I'd be all the time cuddling with a "cat-Mac" might make her suspicious! :guffaw:

Jimenez: You're mostly welcome! :thumbsup: I'm looking forward action Mac too.
    He looks super sexy on those pics! :drool::drool::drool: Not wearing his jacket and having a bullet prove west...what can I say... "Run baby!! RUN!!!!" :evil::devil::evil:

Only Mac: *You can run away from Taylor-Girls but you cannot hide! :evil::evil::evil:We will find you and have our way with you whether you do it willingly or we have to use cuffs on you!!!* :devil::devil::devil::evil::evil::evil:

4. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

*Squeal* *Squeal* *Squeal*
    I love those spoiler pics.
    I can't wait for the episode those spoiler pics came from.
    I shall now return to squealing with excitement.
    *Squeal* *Squeal* *Squeal*

5. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

CreepyCarrie, thank for the nice picture's.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Linda, unfortunately, there is only one Mac about thousands of cats. Mac in many shares cut, however, is not good. I have rather the whole Mac.:confused::confused::confused:

6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ok guys sooo, I thoughtit was about time I got back in here! Ive been so pre occupied lately but I miss this thread and the people in it :D Although I see a few new Taylor girls that may not remember me :shifty:

OMG! I love those promo pics from the crossoverm dont they just get your heart pumping that extra lil' bit faster :devil: Ok so im gonna try and stick around longer now (ive gotta keep an eye on my jools any how) but i'll make sure you get your weekly dose of mac caps while Jools is away. She'd have my head if I forgot, well thats if you left her a piece of me.... deprived Taylor girls=dangerous :devil::guffaw:

[​IMG]

7. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I believe in giving credit where it's due. And so I shall. :hugegrin:
    If you look at my post ^^up there^^ you'll see the spoiler bar you have to click to see them is in a quote box. At the top of the inside of that quote box it says "Originally Posted by Sam222". So thank Sam222 for the pics. :cool:

8. michmac

michmac Hit and Run

thanks for all the pics

9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

heh, well my cat is first in line! he keeps fighting with a new neighbourhood cat, so he already has his nemesis for any future seasons:guffaw::guffaw:

thanks for the pics too, that one with the captions is ace :D

10. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Natty!!!! *hugs* Hello my friend I haven't seen you here...gosh...A LONG TIME!!! :):):) It's nice to have you back! ;) I'm sure that Jools would get nasty to you if you forget! :lol: Great pic! Mac surely raises the tempature here!
    :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

CreepyCarrie_333: Thanks for the credit! :thumbsup:Though the real thanks for the pics goes the the csigallery.online! ;)

I have some pics from the 6X03 ep. Pics ARE really dark...:shifty:
    But there's couple pics were we can see a little smiles of his! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can find more screencaps in here: http://www.iconografik.com/lib/main.php?g2_itemId=167054&

Last edited: Oct 12, 2009
  11. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Sam thanks for the nice scree caps. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

A little darkly fits very well to CSI NY. Therefore, I also found the Season 1 so good. :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

12. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Thanks for all the gorgeous pics, old and new, to all who posted them. Those crossover pics are so hot, Mac running and with his gun out :)devil:). It's nice to see Gary doing some of his own 'stunts' again, I read in an article that he hurt his leg while doing a Mac running scene on CSI NY a while back, but it seems he's doing his own running again in the x-over....so hot!
    He does look more tired of late, but I wonder whether that's to fit with the feeling of the show lately, I haven't seen any eps, but aren't Danny and Flack looking a bit scruffy lately? The whole team's still affected by what happened in the s5 finale, so Mac looking tired/stressed would fit. I like they're letting Mac look 'his age', he may have wrinkles, but he's still hot. Seeing 'young Mac' was nice and hot, but older Mac is even hotter, IMO.

I love the idea of switching a cat-Mac for the real Mac....*plans to steal neighbour's cat* Then we can have the real Mac all to ourselves. Poor man really looks in need of TLC and who better to offer it than the Taylor Girls?:devil:
    Dracbatty (nattybatty) there you are! OMG, that's creepy, last night I was wondering where you'd got to and now here you are! Thanks for the lovely Mac pic.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2009
  13. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

thanks for those pics, SAM!

a question to you all! which is your favorite mac-mood? when he's angry? when he's teasing? which one?? i wanna know! ;)

14. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello!!!

I'm soooo happy today! :hugegrin:I came back from the city and I had bought season 4 DVD box! Hurrey! *jumpping* I've already started watching eppies and already reached the third ep! The exras are okey but that "second life" thing was the best! I laught so much.:lol: Remembering those scenes between Mac and Adam or Mac and Stella made my day! And when you add there Gary's opinions about second life which are basically the same as you can see in Mac in the ep...Veery Skeptic!!!:rolleyes::lol::rolleyes: But what broke my urge to not laugh was Hill's comment about that Mac's try to flirt as a girl, and after that comment they showed Gary and the look on his face was hilarious!!!! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Yeah there's a common sadness in the whole team going on...:( Flack and Danny are REALLY scruffy looking. I agree with you it's good that they let Mac's looking his age.:) I don't mind wrinkles but I just hope that there's not going to be any more changes that make him look older. (though that's not depending on character, but I rely on Gary on that! ;))
    Nevertheless he looks indeed handsome the way he is which I respect a lot! ;)

Again a good but hard question! :lol: hmm...I like pissy-mac but a good teasing smirk or slightly confused (in a good way) beat the first one! ;)
    I have pics to demonstrate! Believe me this wasn't easy! :D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

I also find a smiling Mac or also Pissy Mac good. I also find his real age in ok. He looks fantastic. And to end still Little Mac.
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    [​IMG]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    [​IMG]

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:
    [​IMG]

:):):):):):):):):):):):)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.