Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Jul 20, 2009.

?

Gary: we do need a name

Poll closed Jul 30, 2009.
  1. Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  2. Gary #6: Uncensored

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. Gary #6: Take my breath away

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  7. Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  8. Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

14 vote(s)
    33.3%
  9. Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Gary #6: Pure Seduction

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  11. Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  12. Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

8 vote(s)
    19.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

((((LISA)))) "happy" is and understatement! ":drool:" is more like it! ;D haha THANKS!

aww, sam! (L) what a LOVELY smile! i usually don't go for the shy type of guys... but seeing gary like this, makes me wanna.... *am i allowed to say such things in here?* haha THANKS FOR POSTING THIS ONE!

ps: can you guys BELIEVE one of my best friends thinks he's UGLY?!?!?!?! when she told me that, i was like "WHAAA?! ARE YOU INSANE?!". anyways, for hew own good, i'm trying to dissuate her from this crazy and unbelievable idea.... (those pics are helping me, i think). ;)*

2. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

You're welcome shippyangel! It's common in here say things you don't say normally! :lol: I like shy guys when they're not TOO shy!:rolleyes: I hope you'll know what I mean. ;) I checked one Gary's interview yesterday and he looked sooo cute there. I think nel posted a link to the Mac thread. ;) Such a smart, polite and course handsome man!:adore: I'd have wanted to interview him!!! :scream: Only I'm not sure would I have been able to say anything comprehensible in english! :guffaw:

About your best friends comment. I know what you mean. I have also friends who don't see him as a handsome and they usually joke around me "are ya a bit wierdo?!? He's too old!!!" :cardie: I don't usually take it as a offence and I just say it's my business not yours.:vulcan: I don't give a da*n what are they thinking. The point is I like him! :luvlove:

Though I've succeed to chance couple of my friends opinion, they now see him as a talented actor but they don't drool for him like I do!:lol: But I take what I can get! :D

Here's some pics! The last one is posted here quite often I know,but I just cannot help myself since it's one of the best pics I have! :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Click!
    [​IMG]

3. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

those are some very nice pictures, than you so much for making my sunday morning.

4. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

hey, sam! i think it might be dangerous for gary if YOU or any of us girls here interview him! :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil: HAHAHAHA i'm going to the mac thread to check that interview! can't wait! he's just so charming...

hmmmmm he looks specially good in this one! (i gotta thing for men when they don't shave for a couple of days.... :adore:), so this one makes me go weak in the knees. thanks! ;)

5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ i'd quite like to interview him too and i'm sure i'd be highly clever and very cool.... :guffaw:

6. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: You're probably right shippyangel. Gary would have a real trouble in his hands with all of us. :lol: Reminded me that I checked last summer one vid. in youtube where one fan (about my age; under twenty) had a chance to visit in CSI:NY's set and meet the cast. ;)

I remember one pic where she was in interrogation room with Gary!!! :devil: And he "interrogate" her about things she hadn't done, was it about cleaning her room or something!!! :lol: It was hilarious so I've wondered since that what would happen if "I" would be in his "interrogation"!?!?:evil::evil::evil:
    I'd probably fall of my chair or ask cutely: "Umm Mr. Sinise, can I have a bucket?!?" :guffaw::drool::drool::guffaw:

I hope you'll like that video as much as I did! :thumbsup:

You too??? That makes two of us! :bolian: I just found this pic today and I got hooked in it "again"! :lol: so I had to make an avatar! ;) (it's that I'm using now)

Gary makes me always weak at the knees and holding my breath! :drool::drool::drool: I love when he has some stubble!:drool::drool::drool: It makes him look even more irresistible than usually! :devil::devil::devil: It's a shame that he doesn't have had a proper stubble awhile. :( I'm sure it would be slightly greyish now, but if ya ask me it just makes the whole thing better! :devil:

*wink*

7. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

Good morning everybody!!!
    I on't know if you've already seen those picture but I just couldn't resist. Our man looks just awesome in this white shirt:drool:
    so enjoy!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Thank you Jimenez!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I've seen some of them but I can always look at them again!!! :angel:

He surely looks HOOOOTTTT!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: Though he could have had opened one more button of his white shirt...:devil::evil::devil: but that casual style of his always appeals to me!!! And that raising of his bass up is just WOW WOW!!! :devil::devil::devil:

9. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

oh, lisa darling, i'm sure you would be "highly clever and very cool"! you always are! what concernes me is what you might do afterwards.... :devil: HAHAHAHA

SAM!! LOL!!!!!!! that you be a fine scene to watch!!!

another thing in commom, i believe! ;D you too?! hahaha my friends don't get that either! :shifty: go figures!! and yeah for me, as well, a little greyish you only get him sexier!!!

ps: you're under 20?! i thought you were way OLDER!

oooooh thank you so much, jimenez! gary playing that bass is so... soo... SMOCKING HOT! *screaming: play me, gary!* LOL

10. michmac

michmac Hit and Run

thanks thanks jimenez!

11. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

well, my cool, clever side doesn't usually last very long, so i'm sure after we'd set the world to rights i could come up with something less... er... cerebral... to do with him:devil::devil:

i don't know what i'd do if i were being interrogated. i'm sure i'd give in to his demands though...:devil:

haha, i don't share the stubble thing as a rule, but i could make an exception, i'm sure ;)

12. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Morning! :)

Yup. I've haven't reach my twenties "yet". :D Many people think that I'm older...:rolleyes: It may sound wierd being "that young" that Gary would basically be my father! :lol: But it doesn't matter to me...I love him! :adore::adore::adore:

One pic to start a morning. :) It's 7AM in Filand...soooo cold today!:alienblush: I dunno if we get some snow today...let's see! ;)
    [​IMG]
    Young-Gary...What a cutie! :adore::drool::drool::adore: if I could get him now I'd jump into screen! :guffaw:

13. csiny_65

csiny_65 Dead on Arrival

Hello all!

I just joined the group yesterday, and have been flipping through some of the threads here. All I can say to all those pics was....

OMG, because there were no other words that would appear in my brain at the loveliness,sexiness, or hotttness of them all, because my brain ceased functioning at some point.LOL

You sure know how to make a gal's weekend,weekday, morning, etc.
    This man is justso ....amazing.

Well, just want to say hi, and thanks for those pics. I think I overloaded or overdosed on Gary since yesterday. Not that I will ever complain about that, nor want to cure that in any way....so I just 'go for it'..LOL

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i think most of us here do that on a daily basis, not that we're complaining either ;):devil:

15. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

^^
    If I tried to interview him, I'd probably just be like 'Mac!' and he'd run for the hills...nah, I can distinguish the difference between character and actor :). I'd still make a fool of myself, though :D

But all the interviews I've ever read with him, he seems to be an interesting person to talk to, and I like interesting people :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.