House MD

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Woozy, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

:lol: :lol: I agree with you about Chase. And :eek: Hugh, man I knew he was talented but... :eek: :eek: :D

CSIFAN1985

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Oooh, new episode tomorro! For some reason I thought it was a repeat. Thanks for the remind. Can't wait.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

On the preview commercials for House, the funniest part is the voiceover that says stuff like, "This is House's biggest challenge yet." Because it, like, always is. Ha.
    And my computer won't load fox.com, so I can't watch the clip. :(

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Yay, I got to watch the clip. My computer decided to be nice.
    Episode tomarrow looks completely awesome. Like always.

5. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

sorry tink and everybody else, i was not thinking at all :( i will use them next time! i know how hard it is to avoid reading them, and then i go and do that, im not sure where my brain has gone to :rolleyes:

new house this week! i have missed him so much!

ok the following poll as nothing to do with any speculation, spoilers, or any facts, it is merely a question and i have not heard that it will happen or anything, with that disclaimer... :lol:

6. brittany0710

brittany0710 Police Officer

Should there be another what, CSI_Grissom? I think I missed something.

7. CSI_Grissom

^^ oh dang it! :lol:

i am so stupid! the computer ate my post the first time so i had to retype it! i guess i messed it up

it should be "duckling", so like cameron, foreman or chase for anyone that doesnt know

i also wanted to let people vote now, but i messed that up too! :lol:

mods? can i can i edit a poll? i tried when i tried to get the voting started, but i couldnt get it to work

sorry everybody!

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

No problem CSI_Grissom. ;)

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Whoo hoo only 4 and half more hours for me until non-stop House for 8 weeks. Yay. :)

CSIFAN1985

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Three and a half for me. At least, I think. I don't trust my math.
    NON STOP FOR 8 WEEKS! OMG. Yesyesyes! Thank you, Fox.
    I think that Max Allan Collins should write a House M.D. book. Collins writes the CSI books, and, recently, he wrote a Bones book, which is a show on Fox and it is in it's FIRST season. House is in it's SECOND, therefore they should get a book. Yes.

11. CSI_Grissom

I have less than 3 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

a house book would be cool! i better check out that bones book!

8 weeks of house will be so nice, with all the interptions, it has been so annoying! but hey when they give 8 straight weeks, i guess i cant complain ;)

as to my poll, you can finally vote now, i voted for NO, i think the show is just about perfect! what needs to be fixed is just me being weird, so it doesnt really matter :lol:

12. GilandSara

GilandSara Lab Technician

Spoilerish.............................,....................I just saw it. Toward the end, Cameron gave House a 20 and maybe some more...Why? I'm severely confuzzled. I loved it though. Gold poisoning? I am getting very disturbed....this is too funny. (The show and the wrongness of some of it.)

13. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

At the beginning of the episode House bet 100 bucks that the couple was unhappily married, Cameron bet they were happy. She lost.

I found the epsiode a bit underwhelming, but that might've been just me. I'm in a weird mood today.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I thought the episode was great, although I have to go watch the last 20 minutes again, because the phone rang and I kind of ignored the t.v. but I taped it so it's not a problem. The whole story was great, but yes a little confusing with the money part, I guess I don't remember that part leading up to that, but like I said i'll rewatch it tonight, I usually catch more the second time.
    I am getting really confused with this whole thing with House able to walk without the cane. He has been in a lot of pain, whether psycological or not, and is not able to walk without the cane in some episodes, but in a few episodes he has no problem leaving the cane behind. It's just weird, but anyway. During the scene where Wilson was flipping through the channels while talking to House, did you guys catch that Blackadder was on the guide? That is the first thing that caught my eye, then I went back after the show to see what else was on there, Mostly the Tool show, but The O.C. was also on there and Spongebob was on there. Hee hee House watches Spongebob. :lol: The scene with the maid was funny, he gets all frustrated with her, then he thanks her before he leaves. Oh yeah, and this is the first episode I saw with House and his motorcycle, that was awsome.

CSIFAN1985

15. CSI_Grissom

I absolutely loved this ep!

It was so funny, usually there are quite a few funny parts, but i was laughing the whole time

There was so much about this episode that i loved, i was confused about the money thing, but now i remember the bet

Wilson and house together was so funny! i loved the maid and how house fell in love with wilsons cooking and then the end where he deleted the message, i knew he was going to, see house does have a heart! :lol:

next week looks good too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.