CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Bright Lights, Big City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

I know i do not like at all the it looks like the focus of the cross-over will be Ray, i dont liek that Laurence hasn't even been on a full season yet, and yet he gets the cross-over. I'm really scared that we are just gonig to watch 3 Vegas episdoes and that sucks.

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

do they? that must've passed me by! interesting...

yeah i remember that too.

and that also makes a lot of sense - if they do x-overs it has to be with the characters people recognise which, more often than not, are the lead characters/big names.

3. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

I read that too the crossover has been discussed by D Caruso and L fishburne they said it was a Caruso idea.

About Nick, I saw an Eads's interview about how the original CSI gave jobs for the others franchise crews and actors the way he said that what very condescending. This interview in Monte carlo a fews years ago made me think he has no respect for the work of Miami and New York so I will be very surprise to see him aggree to make a crossover. honestly I don't think he is the great actors he thinks he is....

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ ah, i never saw that. interesting spin, i can understand why he might be annoyed at the franchise expanding, it might seem like csi is somewhat his "baby", but it seems a little petty to keep dissing two popular (and good) shows just because he was there first...

5. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

i don't know if this was posted already, but here's a twitpic of eddie, a guy and nelly, tweeted by that guy in green. lol i don't know him. most probably it's for the 8th episode. maybe the other guy's playing deacon (casting call found up there). eddie's looking good! :p

http://twitpic.com/kqo9e

6. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Faylinn, many thanks for the very interesting Infos!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

7. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

That's the cutest pic I've seen of Eddie in a while:thumbsup: Thank you!

I'm with *lisasimpson*, this seems really petty...and so contrary to my image of George Eads :( But it's just him, right? I mean, Catherine appeared in the Miami intro (wish they'd actually used her for the three-way crossover, too, because the reason Langston's being sent is not making much sense to me.. Why not at least send Greg, who's been there longer?).

8. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

I see what you mean Maya the moment I saw this interview I started to watch him with another way and I began to dislike him, even French press in a TV guide said he was everything except humble.

9. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

6.08 is the episode we know for sure that Nelly is in, and that's the one where Flack gets beat (beaten?) up - so I don't think you're crazy, he probably does have some 'blood' on his face. That picture was probably taken when they were filming the scene where Flack is at Terrence's apartment and the other guy (presumably the other actor pictured) shows up.

11. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Boy that is disappointing to hear I just recently started watching CSI and I like him but now after hearing this.... Besides I started watching NY first so he should be happy because it can go both ways.

12. Swede85

Swede85 Dead on Arrival

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ although i am assuming it's not *actual* blood, otherwise the smile on flack's face might be a tad misplaced :lol:

14. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Isn´t "Battle Scars" the Stella-centered episode? Anyway that´s what the guy who wrote it said.

15. Swede85

Swede85 Dead on Arrival

I knew that :p But what would warrant Flack with a bloody face?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.