Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

At the end before the bar scene, after Stella hugs Mac she kisses him on the cheek.

Kinda disappointed I didn't get my wish of Smacked scenes tonight, but just seeing them together made up for it. It seems the ice is starting to melt between them.

2. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

hi, smackeds

unfortunately I could not watch the episodes. first because only God knows when it will pass here in Brazil and second 'cause my computer is so slow that I can not do download of episodes. but by what you saw, there is light at the end of the tunnel for Mac and Stella?

Bjs

3. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Not a whole lot of Smack just pretty much business. There was one exchange when Stella shared concern of Flack with Mac. As to the answer to your question it all depends how the writers want to write it they hold the power:rolleyes: and as much as I have seen so far this season its not much. They are going out of there way to let us know the D/L relationship is taking front and center but I hope this is only temporary untill Danny gets well again. They do have Mac and Stella working alone together a little bit which is nice but it seems all business. There is some fun Adam parinoia to chuckle about where the new girl is concerned, which is good, keeps his mind off Stella:lol:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2009
  4. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi family!~ *hugs* I know I haven't been on in awhile.

Just to comment on last night's episode, SMACked-wise, it kind of sucked. I mean, there was the scene where Stella told Mac basically she was worried about Flack, but Mac just kind of brushed it off. He didn't really try to reassure Stella AND he hasn't really tried to help Flack out either. I mean, he knows what it's like, losing someone you love...

I'm really hoping for some SMACked next week...Until then, I'll be watching Season 1, if I have time...

Talk to you all as soon as I can. I love you all.

5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

aaahhh did I mention how much I LOVE times up?.... I LOVE times up! I just finished watching it and must include that in the all time favorites ...remember we got rid of the virus!!:thumbsup: .....I hope for good.:shifty:

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family!!!!!!! :D

This morning I managed to get the eppy (thanks to Asprine!) and i have finsihed watching it minutes ago!

Well my opinion is I LOVE IT! Yes, maybe the way it was filmed, maybe the storyline itself that sounds so interesting to me, but this one is goinna be a great story!

well, yeah i expected more Smacked considering we have had episodes like "Taxi" with a serial killer and great Smaked scenes but still we have other 2 episodes more to enjoy and hopefully they will work together.

I liked it. A lot. and It's very clearly Stella only sounds normal when she is working but in the past she would have entered Mac's office to get his company and now he stayed there alone and the same for her. So i expect some reaction from her anytime soon (And i hope Mac will be there)

Again, why does Mac look sooooo tense? He barely payed attention when Stell mentioned Flack's state of mind
    I wonder if Mac is being haunted by his own ghosts

LORIIIIIII
    have you heard anything about Claire Forlani????? HA HA I hope not. She is not in my Brithday list ;)

Debbie :D

ps: RELIEF!!!!!!!!!!! Adam and haylen have a great chemsitry even tough he is convinced she wants his job *roll eyes* :D
    I really like Haylen and i am glad Mac allowed her to stay. It reminds me how sweet it was when Mac taugh Linds. BTW Danny and Linds much better!! (I can't believe i am saying this LOL :D

7. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

HI FAMILY- Long time no see..../ post...

It'll be a miracle if anyone remembers me :lol:

Anyway, it's 2AM here and I have an 2500 word essay due tomorrow so I'm trying to stay awake so I can finish it...:shifty:

To Mac/Stella discussion --> Wow. sounds like so much Smacked development, or lack there of, so far with Adam, etc. I wonder how the writers are going to handle everything. And by the sound of things, everyone does seem so OOC this season :rolleyes:. I don't mind that Mac/Stella don't get together immediately, but surely they would've had at least a number of decent scenes together after the recent horrific events (Angell's death, etc.) And also I was hoping there would be a Smacked scene last week with Mac's Dad's storyline.

Alas TPTB are playing 'hard to get' this season...

Hope everyone is going well,
    Tee

PS: Axel, your avatar is amazing! Love Abby and NCIS :D

Last edited: Oct 10, 2009
  8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Of course I remember you! "Long time no TEE"!!:lol:
    Any way I think you a right about TPTB playing hard to get:rolleyes: There have been a few opportunities for some smack but they are just playing head games. First they set us up and then they let us down I guess they find it amusing or somthing:rolleyes: Any way good luck with the essay. By the way where are you???

9. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

Thanks for remembering me Lori :D. I could have fallen down the 'black hole of continuity. Maybe if I did, I could rescue Reed, Sam, and all those other things :lol:

Nearly finished the essay lol... actually I think I'm running out of stuff to bullsh*t about :lol:. I'm in Australia btw. Only have 6 more weeks of high school left!!! :hugegrin::hugegrin::hugegrin::hugegrin::hugegrin::hugegrin::hugegrin::hugegrin::hugegrin: TV over here is actually getting more pathetic believe it or not. They've stopped airing CSI:NY altogether as a trade off for airing the most recent CSI:LV episodes. :scream::scream::scream:

That article about Gary and Melina going to NY to shoot is promising. Hopefully that'll mean alot of upcoming Mac/Stella scenes...

Will watch Lat/Long as soon as I get the chance- probably after some much needed sleep....

Last edited: Oct 10, 2009
  10. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I could think of alot to say if our T.V. station was doing that to us:wtf: Man I am sorry for your loss. Do you think you will get it back on anytime soon? Can you catch the episodes on the internet? I use to be able too buy each episode and download it to my computer from Amazon but they quit offering it. I did not know that and did not tape the first episode. Have been running the VCR for the rest of them though but I still liked downloading them while I waited for the DVD to become available. Have you seen any yet? There has not been a whole lot of SMACK but all work business as usual. They seem to start out slow and then towards the end of the season pick up. Mac is pretty much focused on work and Stella is acting weird!

11. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

^
    Yeah, I can find sources on the internet usually..but it's so much better watching the episodes in HD. But then, I refuse to wait for another 6+ months before they decide to air new NY episodes. I think the last episode they aired was Dead Inside back in July or something like that. So ridiculous, I think I'm experiencing withdrawal symptoms :shifty:.

But good news, I have finished my essay, even though its probably all crap :lol:2500 words! What were they thinking? oh well.

I'm still confused as to why there haven't been decent Mac/Stella scenes following the events at the bar, Mac revisiting thoughts about his father...hell even after Grounds for Deception- surely, after losing someone like Prof P, Stella would be still pretty shaken up?!?!

I'm thinking TPTB don't want to pursue the ship as of yet because their target audience are younger viewers- meaning more DL :rolleyes:...though I must admit, DL has improved slightly this season...though only slightly ;)

And I also wonder if the lack of Smacked has also been a reason for the falling ratings? Reckon I'm onto something?

12. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Hey guys, lets get the topic back on Smacked. I don't want to see the thread shut down again.

Hi Tee, I'm Kat (the Candy Coroner for now). The lack of Smacked scenes has been a hot topic around here. Something is going on with our favourite duo, and there's no clue as to what it is. Personally, I think that they're both private people, meaning that they won't have any major discussions until they're alone. And due to the major cases that have been happening lately, that 'alone time' hasn't been there. So all these problems and emotions don't have an outlet, creating this tension between the two of them that hopefully with be resolved soon.

Oh, BTW I love your sig!

13. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!~ And hello Tee! *tackles* How long has it been since you were here? Thanks for the comment on my icon :D I love NCIS too!

As for Mac and Stella this season, yeah, things aren't really happening. I was expecting for some development after the great scenes from the last two episodes of last season (Meaning GFD in it's entirety and the cheek kiss scene in Pay Up :adore:) But I'm sure it'll pick up soon. I mean, remember last season? Remember how we didn't get decent SMACked until like the end of Enough and then it kind of died until Forbidden Fruit. I'm sure that by the ninth episode, we'll be at peace with the writers again..hopefully.

[​IMG]

Mac and Stella in shades :adore: I'm in a shades mood today. I just got some really funky ones :D

[​IMG]

This look is oft shared between Mac and Stella. It's a good thing :adore:

So anyway, I'll talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family!!!!!!!!! Sorry for not being here lately!(long day i had today) since my Pc rebooted itself and I have lost the message to my NUT i came to say hi

Tee!!!!!!! So glad to see you!!!!!! we don't forget the Aussie branch of the Smacked Family :D

Axel sweetie, you are right. Last year we have started slow and then we have the Super Smackeness in 5.06 so i have faith we will have something juicy. I mean... we can't be waiting in the wings forever! (at least i want to believe we can't LOL):D So my opinion is the season IS weird but it will be more positive (i am crossing fingers) later this season

Soon it will be Stella's episode and i expect some reaction from Mac. He can't ignore the state she is right now!

husg to all. Tomorrow i will be out forever and i will be back in the evening. Hopefully all of you have a great weekend :)

(and you must thank fate. I sang to Asprine in the MSN and right now i think she is deaf my poor thing LOL :D )

love to all debbie :D

15. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

See to me, every scene with Mac/Stella is SMACk :lol: Just the looks the slight gestures everything. If I get just one minute with those two in a room, even if it's full of people then I'm happy. Though yeah some other SMACkiness would be awesome as well. I have a feeling like you guys said they're building up to it and with these next 2 epis there's bound to be something, right? We all know something is going on, so now we're waiting for the writers to figure it out :lol:

I love LOVED this last epi; the way it was made, the victims everything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.