Adam/Eric #9 - 'The Perfect Diversion'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2009.

1. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Still alive and well!! I thought the mention of Twitter was soooooooooooooo his idea, LOL. I agree with a fan (not sure of what thread) when they said Twitter was a way to let his fans know he's thinking of us...

Smile for the camera, Adam :

[​IMG]

-yahoo group

2. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

I think it's so cool Adam is communicating with us and we won't feel so lost when he leaves Miami. I know he's going to be on Ugly Betty for a while, but still. I think it's great he's letting us keep up to date with him. :D

Go Adam, if you're reading this, good luck with wherever life takes you! :D I'd twitter you but mine is set to private :p

3. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I love his smile, thank you for the pic Carla...

4. VirGodess1923

Welcome for the pic, everyone! :thumbsup:

5. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

I love the scruff on Adam :adore: :drool:

Thanks for the picture :D

6. rhee52

rhee52 Hit and Run

Hello again everyone!:)
    Wow Adam is a real hottie...

thanks VirGodess1923 for posting the pic:thumbsup:

7. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Hi there..:)

Has he "said" anything as to plans after "Betty"?

8. dione1984

dione1984 Dead on Arrival

HELLO!!!! its been forever since Ive been on here. wont be able to catch up on everything but I was able to finally see Bolt Action or whatever the episode is and I have to say, I found it a little funny and I like the ending. It looked like Eric was saying with his eyes "you better be ready for tonight" lol Anyways, It was good seeing him back.

9. VirGodess1923

Ajbuckley: nothing said about his next project but we still have our eyes and ears open.

He does have a movie coming out in 2010 on dvd that's available for pre-order now. Go to sara.letthegamebegin.com to get a discount and enter to win one of the items worn in the movie. I'm happy to say I won one of Adams rings from the movie - can't wait to get it!

He will also be participating in the Florida Rally for Kids next month, so visit our Yahoo Group for more info.

Everyone can also go visit the new fan site developed and running by one of our very own. This is finally a site available for fans of Adam to easily visit and stay up to date on his next move.

Go to http://adamrodriguezconnection.com/

April: Now you know that's what that look was for! That's why I wanted a fic like that but I haven't seen one yet :(

Last edited: Oct 9, 2009
  10. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

That is such an amazing picture of Adam, I don't think I can come up with words for it :eek: :drool:

Multimedia doesn't work :(

Last edited: Oct 9, 2009
  11. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Hey guys, look at what I found on YT, written 6 days ago:

"...BTW, there's a petition to keep Delko on the show at ipetitions.*** please sign it. Also, you can send an email to CBS at
    cbsmailbag@aol.*** telling that you want them to keep Eric Delko on the show."

I will send a letter to CBS, and also try to look into that petition...

12. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

That's not going to work, Adam was the one who decided it was time to move on and try new things. Neither CBS nor the writers had anything to do with it. Ann Donahue had to literally beg CBS to not have Delko be killed off so it'd give the option for Adam to return later if he wanted to.

13. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Well, speed.dellco, no offense, but, just like your comment in the spoiler thread about Calleigh/Emily taking a break from the show, I don't think this is true. As far as I know, based on Emily's interview, there were some "bad contract negciations" and this is why Adam's leaving. When the contract negociations failed, CBS wanted to kill Delco off immediately. That's when Adam and Donahue convinced CBS to give Adam 10 epis, so he can make an appropriate exit from the show, honouring both his character and his fans.
    No one said in any of their statements or interviews that Adam wanted to voluntarily leave the show.
    Again, please don't take this personally, I really don't mean to offend you :). I just wanted to clarify some facts.

14. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

Uh, didn't you look at what someone else posted? Go do that.
    I was right, but it was unconfirmed.

15. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

I agree with D&D.​

Based on these following Twits to his fans Adam is still open to the possibility of coming back & he wants us fans to do something about it. ​

"I'll still be on for 9 more episodes! Let them know how you feel." ​

"I'm there til the end of the season on and off but if you feel strongly, let 'em know what's on your mind!" ​

--That's just how I see it.:)