Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Lucy, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I was searching thought some old papers and came across some tender moments with children teenagers are still kids till their 21. One comes to mind the bonding with the girl who was in foster care [ can't name the ep] but she told her ["I was in the system too"] and they were tight in that scene. And the one that is one of my favorites with Sara, is in "HOMEBODIES" where the girl was gang raped, and was afraid to pick out the creep in the line-up. But, Sara made her comfortable and she told her about her and her boyfriend, and Sara was all ears, then went with her into the lineup room with Brass, and said "I know you can do this" and the girl goes "OK", but chickened out at the last moment because of fear. Sara was right there for her. Then when she was shot down the scene was so tense and horrible and Sara looked at Grissom and then Brass, and went to the car where tears were streaming down her cheeks. A real tear-jerker, and a captivating moment with Sara and her stellar acting~and more I will find when I have time~

[​IMG]

2. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

3. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

No Numans Involved one of my favorites

4. Desertwind

It's one of my favorites too Inxs heart-wrenching, and such great acting. Another one with her was the one [don't remember the name] when the little boy came in to visit Warrick, and she was so sweet and kind to him and then Warrick came out and chatted with him while Sara was smiling in the background, and seemed pleased that her co-workder had also a good chemistry with children. And then "Coming of Rage" the kid that was beaten to death at the construction site, and the end with Sara and the little coniving lying girl, who Sara had pegged, and the saucy banter between was stellar. :bolian:And "Turn Of The Screw" where Sara and Grissom were interviewing the girl at the amusement park. She called herself Cleopatra, and they had a good rapport. Plus the kid who did the crime and Sara talking, she just has a great way and good connection with kids!

5. Desertwind

Fro the new TV Huide Oct. 12-18, [just got mine in the mail] it has from their INBOX readers, on the cover of the one with Jorja and Marg~

WHAT A FOX
    Your gorgeous CSI cover [9-28] proves what I've known all along:Jorja Fox is the sexiest woman on the show! Now, if only the producers would would hire her back full time as Sara, the lab tech, and kick brownnoser Hodges to the curb. Welcome back Jorja, We've really missed you~
    namewitheld
    Plattsburgh, N.Y.

I've been counting the days till Jorja Fox's return to CSI, ever since it was announced she'd be back. Now you put the lovely duo or Jorja and Marg on your cover is their sexiest photo shoot ever! Sweet!
    namewitheld
    Mayborn, Franklin, N.C.

6. LastToKnow710

LastToKnow710 Witness

It was an amazing shoot! I only wish we could gain access to more of the photos from it. I bet they're droolworthy. :)

7. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

I'm hoping some more pics will surface,

8. Desertwind

I posted the ONLY TWO from this particular photo shoot~ over on her picture thread, that's it from the TV Guide;)

9. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

Those are the only ones that were in the magazine, but sometimes other images from the photoshoot that were not chosen can pop up in some places. Sometimes referred to as "outtakes".

10. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

There are outtakes, KC is correct. There are not publicly available ones. I'm not clear on if it's TV Guide or the photographer being the hold up, but either way, no more pics at this time.

11. LastToKnow710

LastToKnow710 Witness

Damn. :( It's just cruel to make that kind of hotness unavailable. lol.

12. Desertwind

13. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

14. Desertwind

15. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

Here is a video of Grissom and Sara like you've never seen them before. Destiny(DeShadowSeeker)gave me permission to post this here for your viewing pleasure.

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/lsjDsa1vCDhyU68r

This was found on a twitter under One_Utd and was sent to JFO, WPAP and Margamania...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.