NCIS thread #3 - Shutting up now, Boss

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by nattybatty55, Mar 10, 2008.

?

What should we call it?!?

1. Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live

16 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. I need a coffee

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  3. On it Boss

28 vote(s)
    23.7%
  4. Ya Think?!

21 vote(s)
    17.8%
  5. Shutting up now Boss

40 vote(s)
    33.9%
  6. CSI! No the term's NCIS

12 vote(s)
    10.2%
  7. 'We just shoot men who are un true'

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  8. 'Gibbs, Caf-pow please!'

10 vote(s)
    8.5%
  9. 'Don't drop the boss' coffee!'

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  10. Gibb's Gang

3 vote(s)
    2.5%
  11. Talking Jethro, and not the one from Beverly Hillbillies

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  12. There's more to CBS besides CSI

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  13. Never Be Unreachable

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  14. Never take anything for granted

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  15. Never date a coworker

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  16. Always work as a team

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  17. Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation

7 vote(s)
    5.9%
  18. 'How'd you get your boat out Gibbs?'

15 vote(s)
    12.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zelda

Zelda Hit and Run

CSISenna, thank you very much for posting those. I especially like the third picture!

I'm glad Ziva is back, but something about her facial expression when she was hugging Abby seemed "off".

2. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

I think there's going to be a lot that's 'off' about Ziva over the next few episodes. For starters, she's just spent 3 to 4 months in captivity. I can't imagine she was allowed eat healthily and/or exercise properly in that time. Her physical fitness, her reactions, all of that she's going to have to work at to get back to the level she's used to.
    And don't get me started on the psychological issues she's likely to have to deal with.

Sadly I'm not overly optomistic about the prospect of any of this being addressed properly by TPTB, so I won't be surprized if Ziva is doing her usual 'kick ass mossad ninja sharp shooter' dealie within 2 or 3 eps at most.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Loved Ziva's talk with Tony in the men's room, but why does she always follow him in there? :lol: Also loved her second talk with Gibbs where she told him he was the closest thing to a father she had. awww!

Abby reamed her out good for how she treated Tony. :lol: Then hugged her and had that welcome back banner. :lol:

Loved McGee and Tony's back and forth about the sidekick thing. :lol: And McGee saying that they were exactly the same height. hehe.

I knew the girl was the killer as soon as I saw her "crying". Those were crocodile tears if I ever saw any. :lol:

The girl at the beginning calling the guys immature and stuff was funny, but man that girl couldn't handle the job.

Tony doing the pee-pee dance cracked me up, but the expression on his face made me think he had to do more than pee. And when it first showed him in the bathroom, I thought he was sitting on the toilet. And the singing. :lol: Too funny.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2009
  4. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I'm still on the fence about Tiva, but I loved how Tony put his hand on her face when he said that he was a cop and then ran out. And her kissing his cheek, which was so surprising, especially from her, that I just kind of stared at the screen for a minute.

I guess Ziva knows that it's the only place she can corner him without him getting called away. :lol:

I loved Abby trying to ream out Ziva but as she's talking realizing the rationalization of everything Ziva did. :lol:

That girl at the beginning? Had no chance whatsoever. *g*

Was the killer played by Jessica Collins, aka the Miniature Killer?

Ziva and Gibbs scene... aw! Especially since she finally admitted that he was the closest thing to an actual father she had.

5. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I really liked this episode too.

Totally didn't see the cop living there thing...although while the scene was going on I was wondering why we didn't see a cop car outside the house when NCIS pulled up.

Ziva must really like the mens room for conversations. :p I guess it is relatively private though.

McSidekick, we need to start of list some day of what they have managed to have Tony call McGee.....Probie-wan-kenobie was my fav. that I can remember.

Dare I say it though.....shhhhhh don't rat me out to anyone........I think my NCIS love has totally eclipsed my love of CSI:Miami. ;)

Last edited: Sep 30, 2009
  6. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

I loved the episode. :)
    It was nice to see another side of Ziva. Her talks with Gibbs, McGee and then Tony. ;)
    Abby going feisty, she cracked me up. :guffaw:And then the welcome back hug and banner. So so sweet! :)
    McGee standing up to Tony, I'd say it's about damn time. :lol:
    Tony doing the potty dance till Gibbs gave him the go ahead after smoothly sipping his coffee. Brilliant! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

@Tciddaisc The killer was played by Sarah Utterback. ;)

Can't wait for next week to continue. :devil:

7. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

In a week and a half, I've watched two first season of NCIS... I mean, before that I've seen episodes here and episodes there, because I always forgot when it's on. Of course this intensive watching hasn't creeped out me as much of watching Rescue Me (Lots of episode and when I woke up in the morning, I saw firetruck outside) and Criminal Minds as well (which caused me seeing dreams about it with the music from one animation that warns you about the thin ice. I was so scared of it when I was a kid, and the music is the creepiest music ever)
    Anyways...
    But the show has got my love as well. And even I haven't developed love for MH/JG in general... his smile just gets me every time. I just get that silly feeling. And that's something what I look for my next avatar :p

Last night's episode was okay, esp Ziva's discussion with Gibbs in the end.

8. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

I liked the ep. Kind of an even start to the season, not too many waves. Case wasn't a stand-out this week. Mebbe now that the team's knitting itself back together the cases will become a little more compelling again.

I liked McGee and Tony, increasingly like the little brother who grew up and big brother who discovered it's not quite so easy to pick on him like he used to :lol:. Him and Gibbs both torturing Tony by slowly sipping coffee when he had to hit the head was funny.

I liked the doubts from Vance and back and forth about Ziva, and the state she's in. I liked her finding ways to talk to everyone, though if I recall we haven't had scenes with her and Ducky and Jimmy yet (but I suppose those would make more sense now that she's returned to the team).

I loved the scenes with Ziva and Gibbs, that Ari was addressed. Something I never forgot either was that it was Ziva who sparked Gibbs into finding his memory and way back after the explosion a couple of seasons ago. Ziva and Abby were fun, mostly because of Abby's monologue somehow stradling both sides calling out Ziva's behaviour and also explaining and understanding it. And the "21 gun salute" was just too funny :p. Was a good scene with Tony and Ziva too, I'd wondered how that was going to go, how long it would be dragged out.

The new girl resigning was a kind of easy out to clear Ziva's desk, but fun nonetheless.

They haven't hit awesome yet, but it's only been two eps :lol:. But they do Really Solid & Good & Consistently So very very well. I missed any previews for next week. Anyone see any promos or the like?

9. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

the killer is Sarah Utterback. she was on Grey's Anatomy back in seasons 1 and 2. she was the Syph Nurse haha. when i saw her name in the credits i yelled out "Syph Nurse!!" lol.

the ep was very good. Ziva continues to be one of my favorite female characters on TV. she wants to be tough and confident but she's been finding out that when she got close to everyone all that toughness and some of her confidence came down a bit. Ziva loves her boys (and Abbey) and it's kinda sad that she has such a hard time telling/showing them that b/c she knows how much they love her.

the 2nd talk with Ziva and Gibbs was great. they do have an enormous amount of respect for eah other and it was shown here very nicely. i was waiting for a hug b/t them but then i realized that not in either one's nature lol.

Abbey reaming Ziva was needed. Abbey just cracked me up she was mad but seeing Ziva's side of the whole thing and it was confusing her. Abbey and Ziva's scenes are always good to see. again you can see that Ziva loves Abbey as a teammember and friend and was struggling with everything going on in the scene.

Ziva cornering Tony in the bathroom was perfect. where else was she supposed to talk to him without others butting in or getting suspicious? there are so many feelings b/t Tony and Ziva it's nuts but it's feelings of like how should these feeling proceed. they know they have chemistry and that each one likes the other but they don't know how to approach it. Ziva giving Tony a kiss on the cheek was great, if anything Tony should know that it took a lot for her to do that and that she's truely sorry for everything.

i've been saying this a lot around this board lately but i am excited to see the rest of the season. these past two weeks for NCIS have been great, hopefully the season can keep going like this and get better.

10. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Ah, okay. I don't know that actress. She just kind of looked like Collins while I was watching.

I'm still not entirely sure how Elaine knew about the types of bullying...

I loved the scenes between Ziva and Abby and Gibbs. Abby cracked me up, and the scene with Gibbs was a combination of heartbreaking and heartwarming.

11. rockyshadow

rockyshadow Hit and Run

I watch this show for team interaction, not necessarily the cases, so the last two episodes were great. I loved each scene Ziva had with the team members. The Ziva/Gibbs scene in the end was so sweet. Abby telling Ziva Tony's side as well as being understanding of her side was done very well. The scene between Tony and Ziva in the men's room was a great way for them to get everything out. Tony and McGee's new dynamic is something I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more of.

12. TheAngelDivine

TheAngelDivine Dead on Arrival

I have watched since season 1, so I knew that this season was going to be interesting. I really like the first two scenes. Like many people said however, we may see Ziva back in her "normal state" sooner than later. I was hoping that this part of the story would develop more, get to hear and see through flashbacks everything that happened in those months...but we may never know....

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: I love how Ziva gets phrases incorrect. "That's total salami!" :lol:

:lol: at Tony and McGee with the sandwich. "You can have the pickle." "I don't like pickles." "I know." :lol: at Tony stuffing the whole sandwich in his mouth. McGee: I hope you choke on that. :lol:

Tony: Chillax, bro. :lol:

McSniper. :lol:

"That's like a yoga position." :lol:

Good thing McGee sent the info to Abby.

Aww Gibbs kissing Abby's forehead. They are so father-daughter like. It's cute. :)

Abby hugging the boys when they got released from jail. :)

McGee likes the polygraph lady. hehe.

Mentioning Strangers On A Train... they did this on CSI.

Aw man! That cliffhanger is so mean! :lol:

14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I loved seeing DiNozzo & McGee running from the dogs, it was absolutely hilarious.

Ziva & Tony exchanged a look when they were talking about office romances

HA HA the polygraph girl likes McGee and he didn't pick up on it...d'oh!

I love Abby

I dont like the cliffhanger...not fun.

Next week looks good...I am loving this season :D

Last edited: Oct 7, 2009
  15. rockyshadow

rockyshadow Hit and Run

I loved all the scenes with Tony/McGee. The sandwich bantering was great and I loved the whole scene with the dogs too. The polygraph lady flirting and McGee being oblivious to it all was so funny. I love it when Tim gets attention from women. I'm anxious to see how Ziva gets to be a full member of the team again. The Gibbs/Ducky scene about Ziva was nice too. Abby telling that cop that only Gibbs tells her what to do was a good scene for her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.