Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Debbie mou,

You have covered me completely in the SMAC scene selection. I would include "she is not here" only for some glances between them, this unspoken communication they share is remarkable! They can have telepathetic conversation with a couple of glances!! :lol: this amazes me really!!

Catu thanks for the link nice article!! I miss the first couple of seasons that Mac and Stella was working together so often! Now this rearly happens... :-/

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Mary mou!!!!!{{{hugs}}}} I firmly believe except a couple of episodes they have always have this wonderful and special chemistry and this strange power about not using their words but their eyes to talk to each other. IT's like they talk with their souls or tehir minds. It's gorgeous to se such a thing :D

BTW If i dissapear it's because

1) this afternoon is my examn
    2)My Silly PC is even more sillier:scream::scream:

My love and hugs to all

Debb:thumbsup:

3. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

HI SMACKIES!!!!!!!!

i loved the episodes that you posted as your favorites!!!! makes you know them all over again, doesn't it? ;)

did someone say that mac was jealous in manhatan manhut?! man, i gotta see that episode!!! are you guys sure?!

4. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Hey guys, I think we all missed one major Smacked moment in Season One. 'Til Death Do Us Part when she kisses him on the cheek in front of the lab and everyone. I love the look on Mac's face right after she leaves.

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Shippy! I miss you in my MSN darling!

Last edited: Oct 7, 2009
  6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

AAAHHH! And in honor of your memory I just got done watching it again!!:lol: Thanks for the memories.....

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

well, it would help if we have more than Smacked memories tomorrow :D Actually it would help if we get some moments with the two of them alone in a friendly way.

And before that, I need to watch 6.02 completely!

A funny Smacked quote ;) :D

8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ yeah, that is a great quote :D

9. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Heather?? Who's Heather? :confused: Debbie dear, I think your PC problems have fried your brain. :lol:

Ugh, now after reading all these moments I wish I had the DVDs. Thankfully SpikeTV has gotten the rights to show season 5, so I get all those. Watched 'Enough' this afternoon, love the argument between Mac and Stella over Adam's job. Then later when everyone gives up their vacations and he automatically suspects Stella's involvement. :adore: Then their 'date' at the end...pure love!

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL. It is indeed. I am the "vampire" type too (not wonder why i love Mac Taylor :D)

Btw Miyu has posted this addy in Facebook. I want to pass it along just to keep things working here :D

http://bit.ly/11ATUG

Debbie :D

*****EDIT*****

Sorry Kat! I got lost with these Halloween nicknames! :D

I love that last scene. That sweet smile between them, that closeness... And Stella mou saying she wanted to come to Buenos Aires!!!!!!! I almost fainted when i watched the episode! :D (It was the sweetest present ever given to anyone! :D)

OH GOD! I forgot to add "Help" in my S5 fav Smacked episodes!!!! I JUST LOVED 5.12!!!!!!!!!!! And that last scene is also priceless for all love it was reflected in Stella's eyes when she looked at Mac! :D

11. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I couldn't remember which season one episode that was in. I remembered there was a season one episode where Stella kissed Mac on the cheek but I couldn't remember which one. I didn't feel like watching every season one episode trying to find it or I would've included it in this post of mine:

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

It was the one where Stella, Aiden and Donnie worked together in some building (a monastery i think) where they found a dead body and a hand because the guy ate his own flesh to be freed (he was tied with hancuffs!)

It was the first reference to Stella's past as an orphan if my memory about her is right :D

Mac put an eye on her and she kissed him back in reward :D

Very nice kiss

13. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Sorry Kat! I got lost with these Halloween nicknames! :D[/QUOTE]

Don't worry dear, I keep forgetting what my new name is as well. :lol:.

Any show of affection between the two of them is nice.

Just thought of another moment. Season One 'Creatures of the Night' when everyone helps Stella figure out the rapist. Mac steps in and Stella gives him that shy smile! :drool: Pure love.

Can't wait for tonight's episode, praying for a few Smacked moments!

14. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

See I knew there was a reason I needed to watch Season 1 again >.<

Let's see fav SMack moment? Well, you guys basically said them all :lol: but right now GfD and Pay Up; that scene by the elevator *sighs happily* The way he was just holding her like he didn't want to let go after the kiss. It shows just how much faith he has in her. Well honestly there was tons of SMack moments in PU but that last few scenes did it for me (and my mom whos' now a shipper :D)

GfD is self explanatory :lol: I mean running to Greece to make sure she's okay?!? Gosh I need to find me a Mac like that :lol:

Now I need to watch that epi in season one lol Oh and Manhattan Manhunt, I love love LOVE that epi too *nods* Officer Blue makes me too sad so I can't watch that one for obvious reason, but I might just for the SMackiness :D

Oh 'Creatures of the Night' yeah that was a good epi, for plenty of reasons ^_^ I should def watch those episode now before tonights haha

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

That episode was memorable for several reasons. Actually those first 3 epsiodes are hepful to establish the type of characters and relationship they would have with each other. The first one Blink, defined Mac, The second one Creatures of the Night, defined Stella and American Dreamers defined teh Smacked relationship :D

And even much more than that sweet smile, I really love how tender and supportive he was with her "Use your head, not your head" he said. And it was 10 times better than anything else to her :D

AlienM!!!!--->

KISS
    ? what kiss in Pay Up????????????????????????

well, ask me again if i believe 5.24 and 5.25 really happened *sigh*

Manhattan Manhunt was encellent. Hopefully this serial killer storyline will be as good as that one! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.