Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Sorry Kinkapoodles. Trying not to let it happen again.

You make a lot of sense Lisa (if I may call you that). Very rarely do either of them open up to anyone besides each other. And now that everyone has been affected by Jess' death, the shooting, Danny's paralysis, I think that both of them feel that they no one to turn to, because it would seem as if their problems were more important than the others.

Some of it also may be the fact that as head and co-head of the crime lab, they're perceived as almost untouchable. Both are seen as stable, strong, focused and determined. After all, how many times has Stella been referred to as the 'Statue of Liberty'? And we all know Mac's not exactly the most emotional person around.

In trying to maintain this image for the good of the lab and it's employees, they are constantly bottling things up that need to dealt with and almost avoiding each other because of it. They know that talking to each other will result in emotions being brought out that they're not ready to deal with yet.

*sigh* Someone really just needs to lock them in a room until they resolve all this tension between them. :scream:

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

of course :)

yeah, i think there's that as well - both of them clearly have a need to be seen (by the rest) as strong and capable and i get the impression that both of them see giving in to emotion as a sign of weakness (and i know how they feel!) and don't want to risk letting the others know they're not dealing very well - and they both know that the other one is capable of getting through to their emotional side and maybe they worry that if that happens, they'll both appear weaker. also if that's the case, maybe they also think that they should deal with their emotional aspect themselves and let the other one be the strong, professional one - i wonder if they think that there's a danger that if they do open up to eachother, they'll both be "off their game" because one being emotional in this situation may well set the other one off - which, by the way, would be fantastic to watch, but might well cause problems for the rest of the team!

yup!:thumbsup:

3. Catu

Catu Police Officer

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ great interview, thanks :D

5. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi Family!~

So from that interview that Catu so graciously posted (Thank you darling :D), it sounds like some SMACked scenes are in the works. It sound like the two of them are working on a case together and that can, inevitably, lead to SMACked :adore:

So anyway, to keep this thread on topic, I'm going to pose a question: what are your favourite Mac/Stella scenes from each season? Here's mine:

Season 1: At the dog show. That was the scene that got me hooked to SMACked. I just love the chemistry they share and the playfulness :adore: It is trés cute.

Season 2: I'll say the scene at the end of Charge Of This Post. The coversation they share shows that they really care for each other. And the smiles they share :adore: And it's done over coffee. What more could a SMACked fan want?

Season 3: The scene in The Ride-In. First off, it comes out of nowhere. It has nothing to do with the case, but they showed it anyway! Does that prove anything? Plus, Mac says he's always there for her and pulls her close to him :adore: All this WHILE DATING ANOTHER WOMAN! Mac would definitely have some 'splaining to do if he came home smelling like Stella. Oh but now that I think about it, I have to include the cheek kiss scene in What Schemes May Come. That was the first SMACked scene I ever saw, so it's special to my heart. I love how Mac shows his concern for Stella (It's subtle, but he does!) and he lets her do something that he probably wouldn't let anyone else get away with. Testing herself in the lab, that is :D

Season 4: The hug in Right Next Door :adore: That episode is the perfect example of how they care about each other. He brings her coffee, something he knows will cheer her up, even though her apartment is in ruins. And just by being there, he shows he cares for her. Plus, he told her to go home, a rare occurence.

Season 5: GFD in it's entirety. Okay, from the Museum scene on. That episode is everything SMACked. From the awkward "Hi"'s to coffee ground predictions. That episode is proof of how much they really care about each other and how they are truly meant to be :adore:

Season 6: Well, it's too early to say yet. If I had to pick one so far, I'd say the end of Epilogue where they were cleaning up the case stuff. The looks they gave each other were gold :adore: But I'm expecting my favourite scene will happen in 6x16 or after.

So yeah, that's all I got to say right. I love you all and hope you all are well. Talk to you soon.

Axel

6. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Your welcome Axel! I thought the same, lets hope we have tons of Smacked moments this season! I loved the part were they mention Gary asked Melina about her necklace! Cute!!

Back to your question,

Season 1: The closer, that scenes in the coffee shop when Mac tell Stella about how he felt when the Towers felt.

Season 2: Run Silent, Run Deep, the scene where Mac is trying to solve the thing about the cigarettes and she tells him they are never out of evidence.

Season 3: Noah's arc at the beginning of the epi when Stella tells Mac about the HIV thing and they hug!!

Season 4:Taxi when Stella is sitting on his desk discussing the case! Loved it!!

Season 5: Of course GFD!! and also No Good Dead when they talk about Ella and Mac tell Stella he just needed "to hear from you"!!

That's all

Love ya!:)

7. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Season 1: Officer Blue (both the fight and the make up), Recycling (the dog show scene), On The Job (when he tells her she's the strongest person he knows) and The Closer (entire episode).

Season 2: Manhattan Manhunt (the 'Tiffany's discussion), Jamalot (when Mac is explaining the roller derby to her), and Charge of this Post (her look about his scar, and the talk at the end).

Season 3: Open and Shut (their 'fight' over being emotionally involved), The Ride In (Stella's confession), and Comes Around (their talks outside the Police Academy).

Season 4: Down The Rabbit Hole (Stella telling Mac he has no game), and Right Next Door (the hug and Mac trying to tell her to go home).

Season 5: Enough (their fight over keeping Adam), No Good Deed (the coffee scene, and of course Grounds For Deception (entire epi).

Don't have enough for Season 6 yet, but I'm hoping for some soon!

8. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

okay happy for some on-topic things... I'm going to be getting season 1 very soon but for now here are my favorite episodes from what i watched

SEASON 1: Officer Blue (fight make-up) Recycling (their dog show date) and that one eppy where she kissed his cheek and Hush (when mac almost got crushed by the crate
    SEASON 2: The end end of All Access (the mac and Stella convo) charge of this post (the hospital convos)
    SEASON 3: when Stella tells Mac she might have HIV, when Stella kissed Mac's cheek and Consequences with the whole Stella's stalker
    SEASON 4: times up (the videogame convo) RIGHT NEXT DOOR *LOVED that episode* and Taxi when Stella was sitting on Mac's desk
    SEASON 5: No Good Deed (coffee scene and Ella convo) GFD *ofcourse, ofcourse* and the very end to the finale
    SEASON 6: so far the end of Epilouge and 6.02 when Stella was wondering why mac was upset, then Danny had to ruin the moment :rolleyes:;)

well thats my take on my fave episodes with SMackedness so far i know that they're will be alot more scenes though

9. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

catuuuu! you're unbelievably AMAZING! thanks for posting that link!!! things like those keep me believing there are some good smackie coming for us in Season 6! *shippy hugs catu*

* In between takes, Sinise notices one of his co-star’s wardrobe accssories. “That’s pretty, have you worn this before?” he asks.
    “No, I think it’s new this season,” Kanakaredes replies. *
    aww, that was so cute of gary!!

hi, axel! that was a good one!! i remember that when i first came to this forum people telling me their favorite moments helped me a lot in understanding the smacked interaction!

season 1: "officer blue" (for that heated&sexy fight! i looove them arguing, makes the UST even more obvious). and "recycling" (for its ending, when he kinda asked her out, she teases him about 'knowing how to threat a girl' AND not wearing a tie ;) i love it because they obviously flirt!!).

season 2: i like "summer in the city" (because they both look specially hot and because i like them teasing hawkes) and "charge of this post" for the way she looks at his chest [well, just seeing his chest would make me lovethe show ;) hehe] openly concerned about him).

season 3: "consequences" (for stella&mac at the bar [she was unsure and called him and he went there, they were flirting for sure], reed mistaking stella as his mother [i always like to believe that the boy saw the chemistry between them] and mac chasing after him) and "the ride in" (stella opening up for mac and he so very concerne for her, but supporting neverthless - the "i'm here for you scene" is AWESOME!).

season 4: "time's up" (mac saying to stella that she could/should? go out with her 'original and daring friend' drew :p and the ending... stella reading the goodbye letter from peyton to mac and going to watch mac playing - i love the look that they shared then) and "right next door" (for mac coming up with a coffee for stella and him offering his place to her).

season 5: "GROUNDS FOR DECEPTION" (for a thousand reasons i could name here) and "pay up" (for the hug at the lab scene). ;D

season 6: for now? at the epilogue, stella supporting mac, saying he's not alone. but only FOR NOW! cause i'm waiting for more good stuff! (6)

TAKE CARE, KIDDOS! ;)

Last edited: Oct 4, 2009
  10. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Wow, I keep reading all the lists and remembering all the scenes I left out of mine. :(

Another favourite of mine, season one 'American Dreamers' when Stella and Mac discuss the book, then later when she invites him out for coffee with the team. So cute! :adore:

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family!!!! :D :D :D

I come back from my nap (I am sick of pulmonary artery. Needed to rest)! OH LA LA! Catu THAT article is amazing. I felt i could hug Gary for that comment!!!!!!!!

No fair!what episode is that one? Now i want to know

Since i can't reply to all (I am studying because tomorrow is my Anatomy examn) I want to share my ideas on this

From Season 1:

Officer Blue: so so so Smackness that my hearts stops Pure sexual tension and a great definition how they are
    Recycling: the first unofficial date for them. C'mon! MAC inviting her and without a tie! HA! THAT was a date!
    Creatures of the Night: when she was falling he was there for her
    American Dreamers: Those little private moments where they talked about the kid made them unique
    Hush: Stella saved his man
    What you see is what you see: he needed a push to be back alive and she gave him and supported any decition he could take!

I have more but if i start choosing maybe i will put the whole season

Season 2

All Access--> the best he could do for her was solving the case and how he ran when he found out something had happened in Stella's apartment!
    Heroes---> that little moment they shared at the end when he told her Aiden's story. That was very touching and then later during the toast
    Charge of this post--> great epsiode and even more perfect ending with Mac and Stella comforting each other and taking care fo "their lab family"

Season 3

Consequences---> if i forget about Virus, then i cqn think it was their second unofficial date Her knight in shining armour to her rescue and Reed thinking Stella was Momma Stella!
    Heart of Glass--> I DO like this episode as Smacked because Mac could have stayed with Virus but instead he decided to go and help his Stella
    The Ride In--> One of the most beautiful moments in Smacked History was the beginning. Also it was priceless the last scene togetehr
    And Here's to you, Mrs Azrael-incredible how they talked with their eyes in the moment teh father found out and how they worked in the case together
    Raising Shane---> One of my most beloved episodes How all of them worked together in the same case without knowing it
    Open and Shut--> when Stella needs a guide, he is there, he is always there
    Comes <Around---> when Mac needsa guide, she is there, she is always there
    Snow Day--> PERFECT! completely PERFECT! (except last 20 secs of course :D)
    Season 4
    Can you hear me now? Adorable episode which shows she knew he woudl come back to her once he stopped his joyride in foreign lands
    The deep--> great episode especially because he tried (and i repeat HE TRIED) to stop her when she was after teh suspect asking for the bomb HA!
    The thing about Heroes--> Drew was very brillant psycho indeed. He knew the only way to hurt Mac Taylor was through Stella Bonasera
    RND--> especial and unique bond and closeness. A simple hug made us so happy!
    Time's up---> teh lasts cene was memorable. It was teh night Smacked came back alive!
    Last 5 episodes: because the famous "They are so living togetehr" was the most beautiful deram we have ever had!! Besides Sexy Stella on his desk, Jelaous Stella and the Sacred Family scene were unique
    Season 5
    Enough: DINNER! DINNER! DINNER! and catfight and Stella picking him up to get out of the building together!!
    Forfidden Fruit--> Catfight and Ella!
    No good deed--> The coffee date, the intimate conversation, Stella's in love smile and Mac confession
    Grounds for Deception--> Melina gave us the biggest gift. The BEST; The most PERFECT, THE UNIQUE SMACKED EPISODE

Ps: Tomorrow watch the Breaking News. If you hear about someone strangling a PC technician or tossing that PC you knwo who is GRRRRRRRRRR

12. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

THANK YOU THANKYOU THANKYOU CATU!!! I love the wardrobe notice as well and I laugh to think Gary getting sick and playing Captian commado with the boat and Stella NOT getting sick and just enjoying the ride. Lets see my favorite episode? How about I just say all of the above and everything everyone else has said:lol:. I must say I loved the first eppie as well.. Manhatten Manhunt with Horatio telling Mac to give his best to Stella when he was leaving and Mac saying earlier in the episode that "Stella must have you on speed dial"! Also Stella knowing where Tiffanys is and she "Loves those little blue boxes". These two have GREAT chemistry on and off the set one thing I know for sure I am going to keep my eye out for the "Pretty" new wardrobe accessory:thumbsup:

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

oh darn it! I knew i was forgetting some episode!!!!!!!! I LOVED Manhattan Manhunt and how jealous Mac was of Stella ahem! :D I mean, i recognise the powerful chemistry between Stella and SuperH :D but Mac telling SuperH "Stella already has you on speed dialing" (or something like that) was memorable and funny and that Tiffany comment was hilarious :D

14. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

From each season? I'm having a hard time with season one.
    Ah, 2 Smack moments from season one just came to me.

Season 1.
    Officer Blue. At the end when Stella was apologizing for getting in Mac's face about taking the bullet out of the horse NOW!!! When Mac told Stella he didn't know if he would do that job without her and Stella told him he would, just not as well.
    What You See Is What You See. When that lady from the cafe pointed out Mac as the guy she was "working up the nerve to talk to."
    I think I saw Stella turn just a little green with either envy or jealousy. :lol:

Season 2.
    Jamalot. When Mac was explaining about roller derby and Stella told him there was no way he could know that.
    All Access. When Mac told Stella what she didn't remember the evidence would fill in.
    Stealing Home. After the younger wife in the trinogamous marriage slapped Mac. Stella: Nice going, Mac. How'd you know she was gonna slap you? Mac: I didn't, I just thought she'd give me a little punch in the arm.

Season 3.
    The Ride-In. At the beginning of the episode he was her shoulder to cry on. She was telling him about that blood-covered piece of glass cutting her in "Heart Of Glass" and the blood on it being from the HIV positive murder victim-Emery Gable. Then later in the episode when she was telling him about giving Sid CPR and she was upset about it cause she was afraid might be HIV positive. Mac had to be a voice of reason and calm her down by telling her "Stella, open mouth contact is considered very low risk for contracting HIV."

Season 4.
    The Thing About Heroes. When Stella, Danny and Flack found where Mr. 333, as I call him, was holding Mac. When Stella went over and asked Mac if he was ok.
    Right Next Door. When Mac told Stella he had an extra room.
    Admissions. Flack was right when he said to Stella and Mac "You 2 have been working together too long."
    That might be, Flack. But it's a good thing. Just ask any Smack fan.

Season 5.
    Veritas. At the beginning of the episode, at the helicopter when Stella asked Mac if there was any way she could get him on that helicopter and take him to the hospital.
    The Triangle. When Stella came in to Mac's office and asked "Where did you go last night?" He'd disappeared from the crime scene the night before.
    No Good Deed. When Stella told Mac he never finished his story. Mac: My story? Stella: Ella. Before the evil eye dropped in to my Latte I had the feeling you were fishing for some advice. Mac: You've known me too long. Stella: Hmm. Don't you forget it.
    Grounds For Deception. In that orchard after Professor P. died from that gunshot wound to the back. The way Stella was holding her hands when she hugged Mac, I know she was trying not to get any blood on Mac's shirt. Mac could tell how upset she was. At that moment, I doubt Mac would've minded much if Stella had got a little blood on his shirt.

Season 6.
    Epilogue. At the end of the episode when she was helping Mac clean up his office.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
  15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

OH! i Forgot Season 6 but i guess it's too early for me to include it in the tandem. But if i have to choose 2 moments one i would say is that first scene together because it was a memorable scene in thr way they talked!

And the end was bittersweet because Mac finally let she helped him :D

Hopefully Season 6 will have GREAT, MEMORABLE; HUGE Smacked scenes and Episodes! :D

Last edited: Oct 5, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.