William/Grissom: The Hottness of Lucky #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

I will DEFINITELY post, ya'll...don't worry about it :) I'm very, very, very honored and excited to be able to see the master perform!
    *sigh* No more imagining for me! *SQUEE*

2. GrissomLivesOn

GrissomLivesOn Hit and Run

:lol: By this post of yours, I can tell you are totally psyched to see him. Or maybe...psyched is an understatement? I know it would be for me if I was going to see Billy perform and possibly meet him face-to-face. I wish you the best of luck, my friend, and have lots of fun when you go. :D

3. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

I'm right there with you Crim...!!! [​IMG] We'll have to compare notes after we see Billy in Blackbird. And I am determined to get a picture with him too *sigh*

Every time I think about going to see Billy, I start to hyperventilate...lol
    I'm such a lost cause [​IMG]

4. Criminologist86

gilsgal: I will definitely compare notes with you- I'm sure we'll both be hyperventilating for weeeeeeks after seeing that man- he'll do that to ya ;)
    I actually have a pretty big trick up my sleeve for meeting him, but message me about that (I can't remember if I've told you about it or not)...it's kinda a secret ;)

5. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Hey everybody, hope it's ok if I join all of you. This looks like the place to be to talk about THE MAN.:) I can't believe I haven't been on here sooner....shame on me, I know. It seems like you all share the same love and respect for Billy that I do...and I do LOVE that man, younger, older, either way works for me. I would say that I'm a HUGE fan, but that might be an understatement.:lol: Oh, and thanks to my buddy (thanks Amb:thumbsup:), I'm going to get to see him perform in Blackbird! I can't wait!!:D

6. Criminologist86

DUH it's ok if you join us! LOL Silly Ash...And *YAY* for us going to Blackbird in July! *SQUEE* I'm SO excited!! It's gonna be absolutely :drool: worthy and WOW....I'm SO excited...What is it, almost the end of April? So, May, June, then JULY!!! *WOOOT* Billy honey, get ready...we're coming!

Ok, big new conversation topic (I JUST thought of this): Top 5 Reasons You Respect/Love/Admire Billy As a Person, and/or as an Actor.

1. Stays true to himself, no matter what character he's playing
    2. Truly gets into the part he's playing, and never looks back
    3. Inspires others to follow their passions through being excited about his
    4. Doesn't play the "Hollywood game" and sees the film/music industry for what it truly has become: a big, giant charade.
    5. Loves his fans and truly appreciates our role in making/keeping him famous (to an extent..he does most of the work himself ;p) and obliges us much :)

7. GrissomLivesOn

Welcome to the thread, CSIz_4_H. I'm sure no one will fault you for not joining the discussions sooner. Out of curiosity, what is it that you like most about Billy? Oh, and please make sure you post all of the juicy details about your trip to see Billy (including photos, if you get any).

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Welcome to you CSIz_4_H[​IMG] better late than never. Before he left there were mega fans posting and many scattered to the wind:(but the loyal fans are still raving about him and to my knowledge always will:pand that's so wonderful that you too, get to see him in Chicago, congratulations~

9. GrissomLivesOn

Oh, this is hard... :eek:

1. Is a nice person.
    2. Loves and respects his fans.
    3. Was the one to help to shape CSI into the show it is today.
    4. Was honest when speaking about his departure from CSI.
    5. Is good in other things besides CSI, and can make his characters seem real.

10. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I think, besides the fact that he's hot:lol:, what I like most about him is that he seems so down to earth...like what you see, is what you get.

Thanks for the warm welcomes!:)

My top 5 would be:
    1) He doesn't take his 'celebrity' status to extreme.
    2) Puts his heart and soul into every project he does and believes in what he plays.
    3) Truely cares about those around him (family, friends, costars, etc.)
    4) Hasn't forgotten where he came from and what got him to where he is today.
    5) Always kind and generous to his fans.

11. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

First of all, let me welcome you to the Billy madness CSIz_4_H :)
    If you're dying to talk about the man, this is the place to do it. I can guarantee you that we're all crazy about Billy here and we understand how intense that feeling can be. You'll never be told that you need an intervention here...lol ;)

Wow, this is a really good question. I have to admit that in the beginning my love for Billy was purely hormonal, but as I've read more about him over the years, I have acquired a deep admiration for the man and everything he stands for. So here are the top 5 things I love about Billy:

1) His integrity. This is a man who gives his word and then keeps it.

2) He never forgets his roots and he's remained down to earth.

3) Never bought into the whole Hollywood scene.

4) Worked on his own terms. He's always done what he's wanted to artistically. He's never sold out and he's remained true to himself. Even with CSI...had they not let Billy be Executive Producer, he would have walked away from the part.

5) He's one of the few celebrities around that no one has anything bad to say about. It really seems like what you see is what you get with him.

I could go on and on about the man, but let me just end off with one last reason...

6) He HOT, HOT, HOT.....:drool: LOL!!!!

12. GrissomLivesOn

What is it that you like most about Billy?

I have to admit that being a fan of his since 2006 has made me see who Billy truly is. He is a man who deserves our utmost respect and love - not just for what he has done for CSI - but also for everything else he has done, as well. That being said, what I like most about Billy is his power to just be himself no matter where he is, what part he is currently playing, or who he is with.

13. Criminologist86

I love your list....It really encompasses everything I love about Billy and more :) Thanks for answering, youguys! Keep them coming :) Love you so very much, Billy :) THanks for being grounded and so loveable....AND hott ;) :devil: :drool:
    And on the note of Billy being himself no matter what: It's totally true. He can play and get into a character SO well, and yet he can easily slip out and just be Billy. It's so rare to see that.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2009
  14. GrissomLivesOn

This is so true. Many of today's celebrities like to pretend to be "in character" all the time, and while that is great once in awhile, they should just be themselves, as well. Furthermore, a lot of today's celebrities are not as humble as Billy is, and that is really nice to see. He has a certain knack for taking a compliment well and not over-scrutinizing the person giving it. Just some of my thoughts on the matter.

15. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Man, coming up with just five things is just way too hard to do.:lol: I'm still not so sure I'm completely satisfied with what I said even though every one of them is true.;) I've always liked the fact that he's just a kid at heart. Whenever he's at a baseball game, golfing, or just doing something he loves, his face just lights up and you can tell he's having so much fun. It's just the cutest thing.:adore:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.