William/Grissom Perfect 10 Picture thread!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hi ladies. I know it's been a LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG time since I've popped my head in here.

I have to say I Love :luvlove: all the pics of Billy. Especially the jeans theme you ladies have going on. :drool: He's still sexy after all these years. Right ;)

I also saw his recent pictures of Blackbird. I can't wait to hear what people say about the play. I'm sure Billy rocked the house.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

4. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Love the pics and the gifs Des!!! The man is more than drool-worthy, no matter what his age :drool::devil: *sigh*

Welcome back ladyhunter. I'm so glad that you've been enjoying our Billy's jeans retrospective...lol :p Billy looks soooo hot in jeans, it's almost criminal...:devil: After seeing him wearing jeans in the CSI episode "Jackpot", I wanted him to wear jeans on CSI again...*grrrowl*

I don't have time to post any pics right now, but I'll be back later...:cool:

5. ladyhunter

Thanks, RL seems to drag me away...

Anyway. I have a request ...sort of.

Does any one of you ladies have a picture of Billy AND Gary Sinise? I heard they are friends and fellow Chicago actors. Just thought I'd give it a try just so I can drool twice as long.. :drool:

6. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

Here's a pic of Billy and Mr Sinise

And if you check that gallery ('Museum of TV & Radio honors Les Moonves and Jerry Bruckheimer - 10-30-2006'), there are a few more from the same event.

They are indeed long time actor friends, they go waaaaaaaaaaaay back, and both are members of the Steppenwolf Ensemble in Chicago.

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

8. ladyhunter

Thank you SOOOO much GameFace. I appreciate it. I knew the Billy fans wouldn't let me down. :hugegrin:

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

ATTENTION,

We know that this thread is close to 1000 and someone has been asked to create the new one we are just waiting on them. Please be patient and continue to use this thread even if it goes over the amount.

Thank you. ;)

ETA: New thread is now up and this one is locked.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.