Who Else Hates The New M.E. Guy?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Carolyn_333, Oct 16, 2009.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Eva pronounced Megalyn's last name like this: "Eck * ken* woah*ken". :) Spelling it is even worse than trying to pronounce it though. :lol:

I like CC as Tom. I think he's adorable. I liked the nickname thing. I found it funny because Walter gave Jesse a nickname and Ryan too (he called Ryan "shorty"), so it was amusing to me that Tom gave Walter a nickname of his own. :lol: Calling Walter "nightshift" reminds me of how Lois on Smallville always calls Clark "smallville". :lol:

And the bananna thing was cute.

2. slower

slower Lab Technician

I don't exactly like of dislike the new ME, he's just a little offbeat and diorganized. :)

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I like him enough to keep him around, but I don't like him so much that I'd be devistated if he left. Imo, he makes a good "side character" - I don't think I'd actually want to delve into his personal life or anything (might be kinda scary, lol) but for the most part, his presence in the morgue is refreshing & unlike any character we've had before, so I'm really enjoying him so far.

4. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

As for being huge Boston Legal fan, I had some fears how could I ever see him in Miami.. but I think he is quite good. Of course, no one can beat Alexx, but CC as Tom... Miami characters tend to be nowadays bit.. without a soul, kinda robotic so I guess that's nice touch. CC has won Emmy so he isnt' that bad actor.
    And he btw was in few episodes in Mentalist this season so he can do well with as a "Normal" guy as well.
    And I do remember him from BCJr as well :D

5. Composer1234

Composer1234 Witness

I just think that he is a little strange...a bit hyper sometimes. But I wouldnt mind it if he stays.
    I'd pick him obver Tara any day too!

6. edukshun

edukshun Victim

I dont care for him.

7. BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida Rookie

I certainly don't mind having an oddball ME, heck I watch NCIS and Ducky is more oddball than any ME I've seen.....lol so strange old MEs are a definite hit for me!

I think he's very quirky and I love it!

The banana scene was hilarious and I loved him calling Walter "Nightshift"!

It's nice to see someone with an actual different personality in the ME seat!

8. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

i think he is wonderful and brings a sense of humor and quirkiness back into the show, we are all so used to seeing H be all superhero we forgot what a real person was like.

9. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I like the new M.E!

10. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

I loved Alexx and was sad when she left, but I never felt any real connection with Tara. I neither liked nor disliked her.

As for the new ME, I really am enjoying him. I love his quirkyness, and feel it's actually a nice change.

I remember him from back in his Brisco County days too. I thought I was the only one.

11. jontogoisabeast

jontogoisabeast Hit and Run

I hate the way he treats Ryan no respect att all! Ryan is friggin awesome! I mean come on doesn't the guy kno that!!!

12. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie

I totally love this guy! Ofcourse he can't replace the irreplaceable Alexx but you gotta admit he contributes to the show by being the extreme crazy side of Miami.

Tell you what, I did find it queer when he brushed off Ry like that. I mean Ryan was so close to Alexx and I totally loved the way they did their scenes together but with guy Tom it was kinda weird. :p

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think Tom was just having an off/bad day when he reacted to Ryan that way. He doesn't seem to understand teasing/jokes either. Gosh I hope they don't try to prank him like they did to Tara. :lol: If they think Tara took it badly... :lol: And I don't think flowers will appease Tom they way they did Tara. :lol:

14. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I rate him a 3 out of five cuz I kinda like him and I kinda don't. He has his own weird personality and i think he's growing on me like Jesse. But he's no Alexx.

15. Zipster

Zipster Witness

I love him, he's exactly the quirky personality needed for CSI Miami!

More TOM!