What's Your Blood Type?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Ducky, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

My blood type is A posititve, found out when i went for allergy testing, they took blood and had to run a few tests and when asked what blood type was i was like .. umm yeah, so they ran the test and told me, then gave me a card with medical info on it along with blood type, in case i needed it.

2. allmaple

allmaple Judge

im a positive too, we got tested in grade 11 biology class, but only for the letter, not for the sign. they came in and had these chemicals with the antibodies that causes each different type of blood to clot.
    then when i donated blood i got a canadaian blood services card in the mail that says im a positive.

3. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

I'm A+. I found out in grade ten when I donated blood for the first time.

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

When the doc told me he assumed i knew at the time what he was talking about when he said "You have A plus blood", i was like HUH? then i said you mean A positive, he said positive/plus means the samething. :lol:

5. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

^I was given card with medical info (all vaccines and stuff) too on 9th grade , but I lost it :p
    All I remember is that 2007 me needs vaccine again :D (polio that is... and tetanus 2010)

I can't believe we have two AB- and two AB+ here but no B type at all?
    Come on people! Vote!

6. bambam950

bambam950 Coroner

i dont even know my own blood type lol but i think its a+

7. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

My blood type is A positive. My Dad and I are the only ones in my family that are that type. The rest are O positive or negative.

I've had my blood drawn a couple of times and first found out my blood type when I was 6-7 years old and had stepped on this HUGE rusty nail. Gah!

8. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

I'm O+ and if anyone here needs a blood transfusion, I'll gladly donate mine :D.

My friend is AB and yeah, she's really an uncommon person to come by :lol:. Naw, she's like a sister to me.

9. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

That happens to me too,so I've never donated my blood (or even have a blood test).When they ask for donnors in my fac I feel guilty,but I've got the most common one A+(the rarest one is 0-).I know my type because my birth card from hospital said it.

10. scoj

scoj CSI Level One

im A+ found out when i went to donate blood.

11. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

I think we should be proud that there are so many of us donating blood, or thinking about doing it, or wanting to. Oh dear.. I'm getting all feely and touchy inside.. *steps away before she drags people into doing a group hug*

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

*group hug* :lol:

I have no idea what my blood type is. Although I'm afraid of needles so I hate donating blood. I think my blood type is between A and 0 though? :lol:

13. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

I'm O+. My dad was O+ and my mom is O- and so is my brother.

Guess we are all O'ed!! Need blood? Have some!

14. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

Yeah aren't we (the O'ed people) a generous bunch :D Normally I'm not much of a sharer, but I won't mind sharing my blood with others :)

15. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

In my family, my mom and I are O+ and neither of us have ever donated blood. Sometimes, I pass by hospitals or hear somewhere that someone have lost a lot of blood, I really want to donate :lol:. Then my brother will spoil my eagerness by saying ,"Your blood type might not be a match dork". :rolleyes:.