What's on your Ipod?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by DetectiveCurtis, Mar 7, 2007.

1. aimsavol

aimsavol Witness

I love my pink mini...I honestly don't think I could live without it. I like to just call it Pod, like we're old friends...haha. I've got everything from praise music to rock, to jazz and classical, a very ecclectic mix. I would say the artists with the most songs would be the Beatles (my favorite band), Eric Clapton, and Michael Buble.

2. virology101

virology101 Dead on Arrival

Which corps, if I may ask? My mp3 player is mostly DCI and cast recordings of stage shows. But yeah.. I'm a huge dork.

3. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

No way!! I love DCI! I've got lots of corps.. including The Cavaliers (my fav!!), Phantom Regiment, Blue Devils, Santa Clara Vangaurd.. and lots of others! I've got all of the 2005 performances cause that was the year I toured with Allegiance Elite to DCI, and all of 2006.. and then random other ones! ..total about 40

4. virology101

virology101 Dead on Arrival

COOL!! It's so neat to find other DCI fans. I've actually preformed with Phantom Regiment (not marched, but I was on the field playing with them!! What a rush!) and I've got friends marching in Cadets, Spirit, Phantom, Blue Devils, and SCV. I was gonna audition this year for Spirit but then I couldn't, and I was so dissapointed. Oh well.

*yay so cool!!*

5. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

My iPod video has 900 songs so far. And 45 pictures. I will be putting my fave CSI shows next. Hahaha, gotta kill 60GB.

6. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I have about 2000 tracks on my iPod (pop, rock, indie, classical, all sorts really) and a few Battlestar Galactica Podcasts! :D

7. Forensics_annie

Forensics_annie Witness

do mp3 s count

8. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I currently own an iPod mini, with 4 gig storage. There's 800 songs on it (not nearly the half of songs I have on my PC). I'm planning on buying an iPod video 30 GB soon. :D There's all kinds of songs on it, from Yann Tiersen's Amelie soundtrack to Bloc Party.

9. Lizzy_004

Lizzy_004 Pathologist

I don't have an iPod myself, I borrowed my sister's :p It's a black Nano, 1GB. At the moment I listen mostly to the Corrs and Nickelback.. I will have to return the wonderful thing to my sis next week unfortunately :( But I'm definitely planning on buying my own one when I have the money. That was the main reason that I borrowed it, to check if I really want one. And now I've noticed that I really can't live without :p

I borrowed my brother's iPod video last summer which was a big mistake. It got stolen at our camping :lol: So I had to pay my bro €300! :eek: If anyone of you sees someone with a black iPod video with a pink sock in Switserland, tell him I said hi :p

10. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I have an iPod I got for Christmas last year from my husband and my kids. I has pictures and can play video, but I have yet to download any video.. got any suggestions? besides CSI episodes ;)

I think the latest music I downloaded was The Killers and The PussyCat Dolls

11. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

There are currently... *checks* 364 songs on my iPod, with storage of about 1000 songs. Lots of free space left, fortunately. I cannot live without this thing, I love it so much. I usually listen to it on my bicycle ride to school and back home, and I take it with me everywhere.

There's mostly rock, pop/rock and country on it. Right now I listen a lot to The Killers, Taylor Swift and Michelle Branch.

12. Fool4love

Fool4love Police Officer

i have 739 song on my ipod at the moment. Most of those i don't listen to regulary, they are just there in case i feel like it. When i'm not doing anything at school i nearly always put one earphone in, and start my top rated playlist. I'm starting to wonder how i ever survived free periods without it.

13. oscarthegrouch

oscarthegrouch Civilian

I have about 100-ish on mine. I don't use it that often when I want a new album/songs on it I just transfer it from the computer. I have a few photos on there, mostly views from various windows.

14. debje

debje Pathologist

around 130 songs on my ipod, only Switchfoot and 19 podcasts also Switchfoot

15. letsdance

letsdance Lab Technician

I have about 1300 songs on my ipod
    I only have an iPod mini. so no videos
    But i have lots of notes :lol: