What's on your Ipod?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by DetectiveCurtis, Mar 7, 2007.

1. DetectiveCurtis

DetectiveCurtis Lab Technician

Since I thought this would be an enteresting idea for an off topic post. What does everyone have on thier Ipod? *this includes music, videos, tv shows, podcast*.

Since I started it, I should answer first. I have over 150 songs on my Ipod. Mostly they are from the 90's but I still love the songs. I have 5 songs from the CSI soundtrack, and the theme to CSI: NY. I have CSI, CSI:M, CSI:NY and NCIS on my Ipod. I can't live without my Ipod. I tried this summer and I almost died.

2. Nirvana

Nirvana CSI Level One

My Nano has 391 songs :D I have all the Nirvana CDs on it, of course :rolleyes: The genre of the songs on my Ipod are rock/punk/death metal/indie, etc. I have had it for a year and it's pretty scratched up.

I also have a few pictures on there too! I have about 4 of Eric Szmanda, 3 of George Eads... oh and about 6 of just some dude named Kurt Cobain :lol:

I love my Ipod!!! :)

3. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

I have 905 songs on my ipod (Don't worry..I didn't actually spend that much money :p ). The genres are mostly Alternative, Pop, Classic Rock, Hard Rock, Punk, Techo and Dance/Electronica, Soundtrack, and apparently some of my songs are classified as Blues...which is strange because the band is Alternative...

I have 140 videos, ranging from 2 minute music videos (Only television show ships though :D) to a 2 hour long movie. I have most CSI/CSINY/CSI Miami episodes on there, from DVDs I bought.

I have a 30gb video ipod, so right now it has like 2gbs left :rolleyes:...They ripped me off though, it only holds 27.4 gbs, and those 3 extra gigs could have been for 8 extra CSI episodes...

I can't live without music.:D

4. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

I have a black 30 gb video iPod I bought for my birthday with my money I got and I <3 my iPod ^-^ I use it everyday! For hours... Right now I only have 597 songs but I also have 4 CSI: episodes (Rashomama, The Unusual Suspect, Fannysmackin and Loco Motives :p). My routine is sitting at the computer with my new headphones I bought (I'm not a big fan of earbuds myself ;)) with my iPod by my side :p

5. Showtime

Showtime Police Officer

I've got a Project Red iPod Nano. I'm not too pleased with it, though. There's 1239 songs on it, lots of classic rock, punk, classical, and rap, along with 723 pictures and one podcast, The Naked Scientist. Sadly, theres only room for about 10 more songs.

I'm going to keep using it until someone makes a reliable 30gb flash drive player. I find most iPods (like most Apple products) are overrated, too expensive, and inconsistent.

6. Calihan

Calihan Captain

No iPod for me, I used to have one but it had so many porblems that I was thankful when it died. Now I use a Zune which has better sound, the larger screen and you can share songs with it. I say a Zune is just a smarter purchase. The size limit on it is about 27gb, I haven't filled it up yet. For music I pretty much have Classic Rock, Metal, Hard Rock, Alternative, Punk, and Wilson Pickett which I don't know what you'd classifu it as.

7. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I have an iPod nano. It was free when I bought my computer :D
    I've got a whole mix of stuff on it. I don't remember exactly what, but stuff like Dixie Chicks, Nirvana, Nightwish, Tegan and Sara, Phantom of the Opera, Jackalope, Evanescence, Josh Groban, Il Divo, etc.

8. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

i still have an ipod mini :lol: its so run down now it doesn't hold charge i'm getting a new one this weekend actually but mine has about 1044 songs on it. all kinds of stuff punk rock/80's pop/90's rock/motown you name it i got it ha.

9. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

i have about 550 songs. i have rap, hip hop, punk rock, emo, 80's, 90's, oldies, and pop. and i have like 300 pictures of me and my girlies :)

10. Bev

Bev Pathologist

2400+ songs, Some G/C videos, The "Bloody Hell" commercial from Australia, and an Anthony Bourdain Audio book.

Gonna add more tunes tomorrow.

11. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

I have a silver ipod nano that has, sadly, only 59 songs on it. Most of them are country songs, with a little bit of rock music mixed in. I have the CSI soundtrack on CD, but I haven't got to put it on my ipod yet. But I will...eventually.

12. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Mine is a black video iPod, with lots of pics and over 1,500 songs. And of course some episodes of CSI.

13. bird_of_flame

bird_of_flame Police Officer

I don’t have an Ipod; I use a Creative Zen. I have just over 300 songs, and they range from pop to rock to heavy metal, but only one rap song. I also have the complete soundtrack from the Lord of the Rings trilogy, some songs from the Star Wars movies, and some video game soundtracks (mainly Halo and Kingdom Hearts).

14. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

I've had my blue iPod mini for about 2 years now.. it's got 803 song on it. I listen to it every night when I go to sleep :lol: There are songs from rock to pop to drum corps to soundtracks... a whole lot of everything!

15. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

I thougt about an iPod but my brother said a Creative Zen would be better...good thing I listened to him. I bought one a few weeks ago and unfortunately it froze two weeks ago but I bought the exact same one this past weekend. It is the absolute best...you can have any background on it and you can choose different colour themes. Anyways to the actual point of this thread...I have a mix...several Nickleback songs cause I love them...Nelly Furtado...Gwen Stefani...BSB....so basically a variety of genres :D