Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

So I've not really been watching much of CSI lately, mainly I've been watching other things, catching up on my other shows. But I'm definitely going to have a catch up session because I love DB, I think he's brilliant.

I did however watch most of an episode of CSI tonight, it was the episode where Cath leaves, and it had me crying at the end, pretty sure it was when Nick was talking and you could hear the emotion in his voice and he looked like he was crying. And that ended up making me cry. I might watch the last episode of S12, because after watching the CSI NY episode Seth and Apep and DB telling Jo that his granddaughter was kidnapped, It got me curious, so I'm going to go and watch that. I should really go back and see where I'm up to with CSI, or maybe I should just watch this episode and then go straight onto S13, because I've absolutely no idea where I'm up to.

And sorry this has been one long ramble. Anyway I'm back after being away for a very very long time, but for those who don't know me I'm Lindsey and I'm 27 years old, and I'm British. And it's 00:35 am and I should probably go to bed, because I want to be up early, but I kinda want to watch this episode of CSI so I am....

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Welcome back, Lindsey! :)

3. mirdaishan

mirdaishan Hit and Run

Hello!

Thought I'd introduce myself...

My name is Miriam, nickname mirdaishan, and I'm from the Netherlands. I absolutely LOVE CSI and I hate the fact that they're always so behind on episodes here (last episode we've seen here in 13.16, now it's all reruns...) Luckily we have the Internet so I don't have to miss anything! ;)

My favorite characters are Greg and Morgan and I'd love to see them get together on the show... Further I also like Hodges a lot, just seeing him already makes me smile! ;)

When I'm not watching CSI, I'm usually at work - I work at the gym, where I work at the bar/reception, but I also teach gym classes... which I really, really love! :thumbsup:

Well, that's a bit about me... Anything else you'd like to know, just ask! :)

4. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Hello mirdaishan! :)

5. Smokey

Welcome to the Las Vegas forum, mirdaishan! Make yourself at home and have fun! :)

6. mirdaishan

mirdaishan Hit and Run

Thanks, sharp52092 and Smokey! :D

7. Ren

Ren Hit and Run

Hi, i'm Ren, from Italy; i didn't notice this thread, so i sent my first message BEFORE i introduced myself. sorry. i have been a lurker; then "The Devil and D.B.Russel" came and i said to myself "what???"...so here i am...i'm a Brass addicted. and i'm non talking about trumpets and tubas...

8. Smokey

Welcome, Ren! :)

9. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

Hi Ren! I'm a Brass addict too. There aren't many of us around on this board so it's very great to have you here!

10. Jocelyn123

Jocelyn123 Civilian

I love CSI!!

Concerned about the couple Morgan and Greg :)

11. EOcean214

EOcean214 Dead on Arrival

I thought I'd re-introduce myself - My Name is Lindsey, I'm from Dallas, TX. I've liked the show since season 4. I've been involved in this forum periodically and making my way back. I love all characters but always had a fondness for Greg.

12. DNA_Student

DNA_Student Victim

Hello Everyone,

This is my second comment here. I got interested in forensics a few years ago. I am particularly interested in forensic detection of DNA and blood, but I am also interested in toxicology.

13. ukbaz

ukbaz Civilian

Hi from England.
    Who said American TV sucks. Not me and the missus that's for sure. I just wish I had picked up on CSI a lot earlier than I did.
    Thanks for the warm welcome.

14. Firehorse

Firehorse Civilian

Hi, I'm Firehorse. I am a retired e911 Dispatcher. Worked primarily night shift with our K9s. I miss my career, my Officers (both 2 and 4 legged), and the LEO community. My Chief's nickname for me was Vampire, because I hated the daylight so much. Anything else you want to know, just ask. :vulcan:

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Welcome to the board, Firehorse. :)