Video games

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by hotspot, Mar 1, 2010.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I rarely buy games anymore, because my phone and computer take more attention. But I got Pokemon Black and can't put it down. I went like five hours on it today.

2. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

So my bf ordered the Last Story Limited Edition. It had music cd, illustration book and steel cover for the game and cd.

He started playing, I start when he finishes the game so we don't have to argue about playing time and it's better to play it thru than pieces here and there because of the controls.

He plays with Classic Controller pro and I have to say (I've been watching him play) the game looks great. I don't know if as catchy as Xenoblade but the game system and characters look great. It's very FF-ish (well created by creator of FF and music by Nobue Uematsu). And I think what is nice with battles is that you can kind of set your first strikes first or you can sneakattack with crossbow.

So he has played some 15h, I highly doubt that playing hours will be the same than Xenoblade but he seems to enjoy the game..and I've noticed I have hard time to stop watching the game :p So I guess I'll like it well. I am glad we got this (along with Xenoblade) to Europe and I hope US gets those too.
    I think it was the wonderful sountrack that got me lost with Xenoblade.

I am sure those will be success there too.

So a few months time to finish LS and then we get this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHBvqqMnH-U&feature=relmfu

3. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Alrighty - anyone else owns Wii U? We bought Premium Pack on release, games that we have are ZombiU, New Super Mario Bros U, Tank!Tank!Tank!, NintendoLand and Sonic & All-Stars Racing Limited Edition.

All have been great, Tank! perhaps bit disappointment, but it's a party game so... We've also bought Trine 2 Director's Cut, Nano Assault Neo and ..erm one other game from eShop. Trine 2 looks so beatiful and it is released for other platforms too so if you have a chance, buy it.