This "Spoiler Lab" Is *CLOSED For Good*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csirocks77

csirocks77 Dead on Arrival

Re: Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I need spoilers!!!! how come NY gets spoilers and las vegas (the original and the best) doesn't!!!??????? its driving me crazy!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

2. xambau

xambau Hit and Run

good for you guys you'll only wait till October.. here in Asia, the agony of waiting may be further prolonged. who knows when they'll release it here. darn! probably next year!!! omg! can't wait any longer!!!! huhuhu.

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Episode 9.05 will be called "Revelation"

Only new spoiler I've found!

4. csirocks77

yeah!!!!! finally a spoiler!!!!! thanks speedystokesgirl. Where did u find it??

5. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Well i guess an episode name is better than nothing :D thanks for posting it. I'd try guess what the 'revelation' is, but knowing CSI ep names, it's something really trivial, or not 100% related, kidding us, but then again, maybe not...

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Revelation? Very biblical?

Hmmm...I'm wondering......does Nick find 666 carved into his head and the Day of Rage will be upon us?:devil:

Grissom will set lose his ant army?:devil:

Or does after Nick think's he sees Warrick, does his hallucinations now include 4 horsemen?:guffaw:

Catherine goes in search of the seventh sign?:lol:

I'm kidding!!!! This is just my overactive imagination searching for new ideas for Nick fanfiction...

Cool titles..Scales...Revelation?

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I think I read somewhere about the Revelations, that Undersheriff will be on the show for few episode and the teams will be shocked to find out who killed Warrick and find out the real mole in the police department.

8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

At one of those places we can't talk about.

ETA: Found another spoiler for "Scales" at CSI Wiki: There will be two female characters different in many ways, such as in age, weight - great body/bit heavy body, view of life - introvert/extrovert, "eating habit", "dressing habit", color, social position, - the two sides of SCALES.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2008
  9. csirocks77

:wtf: whar places?? im knind of new so i have no idea!!!

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

REVELATION could also mean the reveal of a certain couple and their marriage/or pending ceremony:wtf: or revelation of many different scenerios!

Last edited: Jul 1, 2008
  11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I should have said two thing and you could be right, desertwind. You and I both know who the married couples. I read other board (I cannot tell you.) that Grissom may go to San Francisco to see Sara and they could be secretly married before Sara left.

Like I said the last post I did. This could be the Revelation that Undersheriff is the mole and the teams find out and Brass will love to see Undersheriff in the chair.

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

So they filmed up to 5 episodes then?? That is good news or is it just a script to a 5th ep and not filmed yet...hmmm?

13. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Kill me now if there's going to be an episode with a title referring to a relationship with a character who has left the show. That's reaching pretty far, but keep dreaming. :thumbsup:

14. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I highly doubt that *Revelations* has anything to do with GSR. Usually, the title of the episode has some reference to the case they're working on, not what is happening in the CSIs personal life. Unless, of course, their personal life is the case.

NicknGrissom, you could be right. Maybe this is when they figure out it was the Undersherriff. It would make sense. However, as the spoiler I posted for *Scales* has nothing to do with actual scales (you know from reptiles).

Hey, maybe, it's a revelation that Warrick really isn't dead! Stranger things have happened.

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I'm thinking it is about a case too. I am hoping they do not carry out the whole Undersheriff thing too long. I would like them to find out he is responsible fairly early into the season, 5 eps into the season would be a decent amount.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.