The Secrets Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by eggbe4thechicken, May 1, 2007.

1. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

When I go to church I kinda enjoy and I sing to some of the songs that I know and I buy like 5 lip glosses at one time just incase I run out

2. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Sometimes I make up my own little fantasy world. I pretend to be something I am not and just do things..

3. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

I'm also affraid of needles and I'm also a blood donor...
    I didn't told this to anyone, but first and last time I gave blood, I was so nervous that after a while I started crying and crying and I could't stop. I couldn't control myself!
    I was so ashamed! :(
    Next time, will be on the 26th of this month and I'm taking a friend with me. :p

4. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I am scheduled to come back in next week.. Already scared for the needle again and I'm not even in yet! :eek:

5. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

-I like to live in a fantasy world as well :)

-Sometimes, I do things I would never do, It's like I have this alter ego which takes over.

-Sometimes I wish my ankle would permenatly blow so I wouldn't have to go to work-out's every freakin day.

6. HarmonyMe

HarmonyMe Hit and Run

I have this crazy crush on my husband's brother. I would never, ever act on it but it's definitely there. It bothers me in one sense, but in another...they are brothers and they look and act very similar so I guess it can sort of make sense.....

7. CSIdoglover54

CSIdoglover54 Witness

I do that all the time!!!!

8. loki

loki Lab Technician

I'm not afraid of needles, I actually like to pierce myself, I've only gotten one professional piercing and did the other 7 myself, including my lip. I like doing it, but I cant do anyone else, it actually hurts me more knowing I'm hurting someone else than myself...

I have a little fantasy world too. It changes a lot, but it usually involves CSI mixed with D&D and huge quests :p I think I spend more time there than in reality...

I also just realized that I usually pretend not to know what something is, so I don't sound like a know-it-all, or make myself intentionally seem dumber than I actually am. I don't know why I do it, but a lot of my friends who don't really know me think I'm stupid, even though I'm 'technically' a genius (something I honestly doubt sometimes, but test results are test results I suppose... :rolleyes:)

9. CSIdoglover54

CSIdoglover54 Witness

I do that sometimes, pretend to not understand something when I actually do. It's like I'm trying not to offend people or something. Although with dog stuff I spout off all the time, it's my litle indulgence.

I don't doubt you are a genius, after all you want to show dogs. All dog people are genius! It's a fact!!

10. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Another secret about me is that I like to pretend to be somebody else. I know who I am and it is not that I just hate myself, I just sometimes like to be someone else. I know, I have my own little make believe world. :D

11. HarmonyMe

HarmonyMe Hit and Run

I'm with ya. I'm 34 and still have my own make believe world. I believe it helps me keep a healthy level of sanity in our hectic world. That and writing in journals (I've done that since I was 6) helps.

12. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

me too. the real world is so boring. i'm pretty sure i'd go crazy if i didn't have a little world in my head to escape to.

i have an obsession with ink pens. this is odd, but stay with me. i have about 20 pens in my car, i always carry a few with me, my desk has a huge muh stuffed with pens, i have a box full of pens. they're everywhere. i steal pens just about everywhere i go. if i have to sign something like at a gas station or a doctors office, i take the pen with me. stores, offices, anyhwere that has pens, they somehow end up in my pocket. (not like stealing new ones out of the package or anything like that although i don't know if thats much worse) but i can't help it. its an obsession, even if it is a weird one.

and speaking of pens, school supplies. i love school supplies. new paper and pencils make me extremely happy. i love the 'new notebook' smell. i'm sure that even after i finish school (in about 5 more friggin years) when fall rolls around i will have the urge to buy new pens, paper, pencils and things of the sort.

13. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I've been out of school for 10+ years and I still love going into a Staples Store.....to buy paper, pens...etc....I'm like a kid in a candy store....heheh! :lol: Like you, I always have several pens and pencils as well as paper, with me or around me where ever I go...like an obsession

14. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

I love school supplies. My parents don't like to go with me to Staples at the beginning of the year because I go crazy and want to get everything. I don't know what it is about fresh paper and books, but I love it. It's so academic and organized. That's why I like things like school supplies and airports- they just feel so organized. I like it when things are organized.

15. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

I once when I was about 8 stole a pack of Harry Potter cards just because my mom didn't want to buy them for me so I took them out of the box and stuck them in my pocket and of course I was scared that the store was gonna track me down and I would get in major trouble:p