The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

haha you're damn right, vista sucks. :scream:

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

To ______: YAY. Metro Station and Faber Drive are going to be so good. Haha, I don't even care to see Simple Plan, I just want to see the opening bands. Oh and it'll be my second time seeing Cute Is What We Aim For. They were really good back in November so I wanna see them again!

To _____: I hope I see you at the concert!

To pool at work: THANK YOUU for being warm!

To hair: Can you please NOT get tangled if I don't brush you after I get out of the water every time? -_-

3. Jacqui

Jacqui Police Officer

To my husband's work: Please leave him alone. He already gives you his time, patience, knowledge, and occasional backbreaking labor in exchange for his paychecks. Is it truly necessary to call the house every hour or so? MUST he work at 3am? Go back to work at 8am, work a full day, then go back AGAIN at 7pm?

Seriously, you are scarring his children. They're *this* close to asking me who the man in the house with the goatee is.

4. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

To all drivers: I know, I'm not driving fast (but damn, all is in accordance with regulations!) 'cause I still don't know two cars in which I must drive almost everyday. Sorry that I'm not outrunning three cars in the same time. Sorry that I'm a hindrance and you all can't pull over from the left side (I thought that we need to do it from the right side, but I see I was wrong). And of course I'm really sorry that I'm on the road:scream:

5. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

To *$%&ing sunburn - WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE YOU!?!? Was it the kittens? Seriously! I told my mom I didn't want to wear shorts and what happens the ONE TIME I do?
    Then again, I did get a kickrear tan. :D

To GZ - Oh MAN I had fun yesterday!!! O seems so awesome, I'm glad you brought her over. I can't wait until Thursday; I hope I don't sound too bad on the recording.

To O - Darlin' you are amazing! I can't believe you're gonna let me be in your recording! I can't wait! And giving my boysie a Vice President position? I love you! *huggles*

6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

To people: I miss you

To laptop: I want you back!

To tech: please fix my laptop soon :)

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

To self: Stop changing themes! I can't even keep one for more thank like, 2 days. *sigh*

To _____: Please be at inservice. My hair looks decent.

To weather: Thanks for thunderstorming when I was cozy inside my house at night. And not when I was stuck in a cold pool. Next time, lets arrange when you're going to storm, k?

Last edited: Aug 6, 2008
  8. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

To: Why can't people appreciate my fanart as well as everyone else's maybe I should just stop...

9. allmaple

allmaple Judge

to the losers that spray painted swastikas on the campaign signs: you suck at life

10. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Dear cat, would you please just take your f***ing meds without spitting them out and get healthy? I'm sick of you being ill. I'm sick of worrying about you, taking you to the vet, paying huge amounts of money on your exams and medication and I'm even sicker of trying to get those meds into you. I know you don't like the taste of them, but that doesn't justify you hurting me with your stupid claws. My patience is wearing thin, I swear, if you keep making such a fuss I'll just leave you to die, if you'd prefer that. Idiot.

PS: I love you, even though you're annoying and stupid.

11. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

To my phone: WORK WORK WORK! I can't keep spending money on you :(

To my best friend: We're soooo slowly growing apart. I love you to death, you might as well be my sister. I keep trying to make plans to see you but your NEVER available. Get off your high horse and call me. Actually don't call me, we never have anything to talk about anymore. I can't keep forcing this and our relationship is no where near 50:50. It's more like 99:1, it's not fair to me, so i guess we're going to be done soon and it sucks.

To my boss: Stop making me work at night. I have just as much of social life as you and every other d*mn employee. Stop playing favorites and be a man.

To the mall: Please just decline my debit card, I have like no money for anything and your definitely not helping :(

12. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

To both my parents: Just because he's twelve doesn't mean that he's incapable of completing the daily tasks of a regular person. He's twelve. 1-2. That means he's over the age of five. He should be able to load the dishwasher, vaccuum the carpet, and yes, even install his own stupid video games on the computer. And for God's sake, please make him make his own cereal and sandwhiches! I could do that when I was four! It might sound nit-picky and selfish, but I'm the one stuck at home with him all day every day, from seven-thirty in the morning to six at night. If you were here with him that long, you'd know how I feel. I know he's the baby, but please, humor me and at least try teaching him some sort of independence. He's going to be living with you until he's forty if you keep babying him.

To my mom: Okay, really, I would like to at least be able to share my opinion with you. You don't have to agree with me by any means, just hear me out. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, right? Well, mine is that you're treating him like he's three. Guess what? He's nine years older than that.

To my brother: Aside from what I've said up there, grow up! Stop fake crying just to get attention. You're in junior high. If your friends knew that they'd probably stop hanging out with you. I know I would. P.S. I don't care about your video games. Honestly, I'm really not that into Star Wars. It's great that you are, but everything you say pretty much goes waaay over my head.

13. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

to my pc: Could you please stop chrashing down every fifth day?!?! It's really annoying me!! I think I have to replace you!
    To MB: I already told you! You lost! Call me never ever again. You aren't part of my life anymore. It's your fault so accept it!!
    To__: Thanks for disappointing me! I thought we were best friends! Do you know what that means. I don't think so!

14. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

To my bank account: I wish there was this big magical fairy who put money in my account, because I sure as hell do not have money to put in.

To Random Boy Running Around My House: I hate when my friends bring boys home, get out of my house and stop eating my food. And I swear to god if another random boy messes up my house, I'm buying an electrical fence.

To My Friends: I'm going to make a sign of rules. Rule 1-no boys here this late. Rule 2-no naked people in common areas. Rule 3- Stay away from my car. We clearly would not make it living together for prolonged periods of time?

15. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

To that idiot who calls himself a doctor:
    I hate you. I can't believe I actually thought I was trading up with you. You're damn lucky circumstances don't permit me to sue you for malpractice. The least you could do is apologize, but to do that you'd have to TAKE MY PHONE CALLS instead of just passing messages to me through your SECRETARY. This is why I hate the private sector.

To my ear:
    Please stop hurting.

To my boss:
    Y'know, when everyone else is bitching about their bosses, I've always been grateful that I have such a great one. Where did he go? I'd like him back now please. I thought you would be just a little bit understanding. But no, the pain isn't enough, you've gotta throw some public humiliation into the mix. Because that's exactly what I need right now. Just so you know, I'm never gonna forgive you for this.

To my mother:
    Why is it that a problem isn't a problem unless it effects you? Could you just pretend to be sympathetic for a while? I don't know what I ever did to you, but I'd appreciate it if you snapped out of it already. I don't know if this is related to that bomb you dropped on me a few days ago, but I'd really like things to go back to the way they were. Even though the way they were wasn't spectacular either. It was still better than this.

To my family:
    Thank you for leaving town. I appreciate it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.