The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by vegaslights, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drkate

drkate Corpse

Re: The NCIS Thread!

it will probably end up being palmer or something... i hope so! if palmer is the guy with the harry potter glasses...

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't want anyone to die. It is all so sad. Why do they have to kill someone anyway, why can't they leave things the way it is? Thanks for posting the pic that was a good one. And does anyone know if Ducky was in the movie the great escape he looks like someone from there too me.

3. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

^ You have a good eye. He played Lt. Cmdr. Eric "Dispersal" Ashley-Pitt in The Great Escape. For a full list of his credits, check out the Internet Movie DataBase.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

*cries* I don't want Palmer to die! If I had to choose which one would die, I would certainly choose McGee before Palmer. I've only just started liking him a bit and I couldn't stand if they removed him from the team so soon.

5. adder574

adder574 Witness

I really wish that they wouldnt kill anyone. I guess they never heard the the line if it aint broke, dont fix it. I have no idea who they woll kill. I dont think it will be Tony because why would they save him in SWAK only to kill him off in the next episode, I really really hope its not Gibbs, aside from the fact that Mark Harmon totally hot I love his character. I know they had Tony acting like Gibbs but he is just NOT Gibbs. I love the interaction between Tony and KAte so I really hope it is not her, and MacGee and Tony give us great humor, so I hope its not him either. While I love Ducky and Abbey, If they have to kill off one of the main members, I hope its on of them. If I had to pick I would say Ducky because he is the show the least and it would have the less impact on the regular cast if you know what I mean.

6. bluefluorescence

bluefluorescence Police Officer

Nooooo...not Ducky! He's got to be the best coroner on television!

I wouldn't want them to kill off any of them, but my guess would be McGee, only because TPTB love to kill my favorite characters. McGee's also the only character without a character profile on the CBS website.

7. chrissy0

chrissy0 Police Officer

P
    O
    S
    S
    I
    B
    L
    E

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

A
    L
    E
    R
    T
    :

From this week's Ask Ausiello column on TV Guide.com:

:(

I'm going to be sad if it's McGee. Damn it, they're all such great characters I don't want to see any of them go! Better McGee than Tony, I guess. *cries* I love McGee, but I love Tony more.

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I think that they should kill of a member that is not a REGULAR CAST MEMBER! LIke Palmer. He needs to go!

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I just wanted to say that everytime I go to NCIS official site, I can't help watching that video clip "Whoops!", it's so damn funny, I love footage stuff(is this how you'd call it?) like this!

10. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

They can't kill Ducky, or Abby, or McGee, hmmmm...DEATH TO JIMMY!!!

11. SkeletonJack

SkeletonJack CSI Level One

:lol: haha, poor Jimmy, but I'd rather he bit the dust than any of the important characters.

12. nickgregfan

nickgregfan Prime Suspect

I just love this show, and can't think of what they will do without any of the main characters. Each brings their own personality to the group, and would be in my opinion hard to replace.

Only a few more days. :lol:

13. chrissy0

chrissy0 Police Officer

Did anyone read the article in the new TV Guide (the one with American Idol on the cover)? They seem to imply that it will be McGee who bites it. I'm starting to miss him already! :(

14. bluefluorescence

bluefluorescence Police Officer

NOOOOOOO!!

Oh, dear...I'm going to have to go and read this now...

15. nickgregfan

nickgregfan Prime Suspect

Yeah the more I've read the more it sounds like it could be him, but yet, on Good Morning Today Mark Harmon was on it, and he said they shot several endings so even they don't know who it is. :rolleyes:

I like the character Mcgee too, so I will miss him, but would be devestated if it was the gibbs or tony characters. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.