The Last Movie You Saw - Thread 4

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SunsetBoulevard, May 4, 2010.

1. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

big mama's house 3 .....it was to funny

2. city hunter

city hunter Rookie

AUSTRALIA- It was really boring, I watched it till the end only because I love Huge Jackman

3. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I went and saw Rango tonight. I love Johnny Depp so I wanted to see this. :D It was really awesome. He is an amazing voice actor, and the movie itself was really funny and had plenty of action. It was really different because it's very Western-y and not like a lot of the animated movies coming out right now.

All the animated animals in it were so strange looking but really detailed and awesome too. There was a tiny bit of swearing, if you count words like "damn" and "hell" as swearing, as well as violence like I already said, with guns and everything. No blood or anything though. I really really liked it, would recommend it if you like these kind of animated movies. Well actually, it's a really different and weird sort of animated movie so if you want something different, that isn't something from Pixar or whatever, see this. It's really not just for kids (the movie website actually said "not recommended for young children"), I think anyone would enjoy it. ^_^

4. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I watched My Name Is Bruce :lol: I love this movie. It's about an actor (Bruce Campbell) from The Evil Dead movies, people thinks he's the character Ash from Evil Dean and fights a real monster :guffaw: I think the thing that made me laugh the most is the fact that he's got this really big teenaged fan, who tries to flirt to this girl just like Ash from the movie and I swear he's driving the same care too :lol: Hilarious stuff ;)

5. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

The Adjustment Bureau- if you're a fan of Inception i definitely suggest seeing this movie. even if you haven't seen Inception see this movie. it's such a great story it's a great mix of love, fate, chance, luck, morals, suspense, thriller, and so much more. the love story isn't corny or boring at all it is what drives the story. put it this way of this story was made as a chick flick it would suck but that's only b/c it would not have been done maturelly like it was here. i want to see this movie again so badly.

Test Pilot- i have a weird love for old aviation movies and this one i had to see b/c Myrna Loy and Clark Gable were in it together.... this could not have gotten any better for me!! very good movie. yet again not a typical mushy love story Myrna Loy was so good at not being over dramatic and Clark Gable was as always the tough guy with a heart. Spencer Tracy was in the movie as well and he was really good.

Wings in the Dark- another old aviation movie with Myrna Loy this time she was with Cary Grant. eh, it was alright i found it a bit boring. i just liked seeing Myrna Loy as a pilot and Cary Grant younger and very good looking haha.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Resident Evil Afterlife - Finally watched this movie. It was a pretty good movie. I do wish they'd told what that big huge zombie creature thing was. It had a potato sack over its head and this big slicing weapon (I don't know what its called). Everyone in the movie kept going "what the hell is that thing?", but they never showed its face lol. At first when I heard Wentworth Miller was playing Chris Redfield, I thought that was an odd choice, but he actually fit the role a lot better than I thought he would. The only thing about the movie that bothered me was Wesker. The actor to me sounded like he was trying to do an impersonation of that Agent guy from the Matrix and it just did not work.

7. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I saw Limitless today. My brother chose the movie but I was happy because I wanted to see Johnny Whitworth. :D I've missed him since he stopped being on CSI: Miami.

Even though he dies maybe fifteen minutes into the movie, lmao.
    Anyways, it was pretty good. Weird and I thought there would be more action in it but it was still good. Worth my money I'd say.

8. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

The black swan this movie was crazy at first i did not even get it tell i seen it two times but this movie is really good

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Went and saw Source Code with my boyfriend last night. It was similar in the style of Moon, which Duncan Jones directed previously. While it was better than Moon, I'd say it was a bit predictable and the pacing was a bit 'meh.'

10. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

I saw "The Conspirator" the other day. It had great actors in it. I thought James McAvoy was excellent. the only problem i had with it was, i thought it was a bit preachy. other than that i thought this was an interesting take on a historical event. Kudos to Robert Redford...

11. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

New York Minute by Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen

12. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

I saw Scream 4 last week. Yeah I know, either you love it or you hate it. I've always been on the love site. Don't even know why, cause I don't like the first movie. Way too predictable. I don't watch the Scream movies because I want to be scared to death, I just like watching them...
    Scream 4 I think was rather entertaining and actually had me jump in my seat a few times. Of course, some effects you've seen in the earlier parts, but others were really kinda scary.
    I say, if you're a Scream fan, you have to watch it! :)

13. ricker23

ricker23 Victim

Source Code and HOP.

Enjoyed both of them in very different ways. :D

14. gsrfan82

gsrfan82 Witness

final destination 3 that was the last movie I saw, however I haven't seen any of recent movies this year at theatre, lack of closed captioned feature.

15. lukeace

lukeace Victim

I last watched Grown ups for like the 10th time it's sooo funny. It never gets old I just spend the entire time in stiches. Even After in the middle of town i just remeber funny bits and burts out laughing. People give me the 'Wierdo' look but I don't care i get it a lot anyway. :D
    Honestly, I am not wierd, well at least i think I am not wierd. I will debate my wierdness later
    Bye all :D