The Full Wallace/Hodges Experience #2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by pabzi, Oct 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cercis

cercis Dead on Arrival

Do you think David is going to get in good with Catherine now that Grissom is gone? They have never really gotten along, she always has such a look of destain on her face whenever she sees him. Maybe he'll try to get in with Keppler. What do you think?

2. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

im not sure. on one side his thing with grissom seems to be a boss thing, but on the other side, i think that he admires him because of hoe similar they are. i cant rally see him acting to cath like that. i actually think that they dant necessarily have a 'bad' relationship. i wouldnt call them friends and maybe he is still angey with her for accusing him of blowing up the lab...dont know. i liked there interreaction in dog ests dog :p
    as for keppler...uh. dont think so. see the spoiler lab, or pm me.

3. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Hello! *waves and smiles*

I just had to pop in to say how marvellous I thought Hodges was in LLV. I'm British so had to wait while bits of the eppy were posted on the net. I wet myself laughing at the scene with Grissom - 'crazy times, my friend!' And the 'he's kinda busy,' at Cath was genius! Hurrah for Hodges and more of him, I say!

Thank you, please.

*goes back to lurking in the shadows*

4. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

*rushes in frantically*
    the new book came out, it has a bio on david, and no one will tell me what it says
    *rushes back out*

5. cercis

cercis Dead on Arrival

Hi David in LLV was great, he has been getting such good scenes this season. I hope it is kept up thoughout the rest of the season and we learn even more about him. Don't go lurking to far into the shadows, all are welcome in spreading the David love.

Pabzi what book are you talking about?

6. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i also hope that he gets more awesome scenes like that.
    yeah, join us! the shadows are dark.

there is a new book out called the ultimate csi guide. last night i was talking with a group of peole and some of them have the book. (they dont have it in my country, these are proplr on the net in a csi group that i belong to) problem is, the people who have the book are not the proplr that i am friends with outside those conferences. so when i asked, they didnt answer me, and my 2 friends there dont have the book. i do know that there are 2 pages dedicated to david. cercis you are in the states...maybe take a look. the book is rather expensive, 16 dollars i think, but it sounds worth it from what i heard. and if hyou do get it, or look at it in a store, tell us what it says about david. someone posted what it says about a different character in that character's thread (she took a picture from the book, or scanned it or something, but i dont know if she likes david, and im not in touch with said person...so if anyone knows anything, please report :)

EDIT: i found the link. think is, im not sure if im allowed to link it to here. the person has it on her page. since she has shared a bit from it here on talk, it is probably legal, but im not sure if i should ask permission or not (about linking.) basically, its not very nice to hodges. because it uses straight facts derrived from the show (his narccisism for instance, kissing up, thinking hes the best) without reading in to him and who he really is. what it does say though is that he was a teachers pet while doing his masters in biochemistry, and that dukes of hazzards isnt the only classic that he likes (it didnt say which others). i dont like how they portrayed him, he has changed quite alot and i with that theyd recognize that, but that was a basic summary.

7. hitchhiker42

hitchhiker42 Prime Suspect

not very nice about hodges?!

why i outta! *shakes fist at book compilers*

8. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

yeah. they werent evil, but not nice enough. i wouldnt expect them to read into him and see him how we do though
    :(
    its sad. i wish that people would see how amazing he is.

9. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

10. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!
    Loved it. Made my cool evening even cooler. Thanks

EDIT:
    i loved his expressions in the ep. hanta virus hehehe, the tone of his voice...that dry and sort of bored tone, but its obvious that there is something under it...i loved it.
    rat feces hehe

11. hodges_alias_47

hodges_alias_47 Police Officer

it was a great ep for hodges last night.

12. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

yes. indeed. his seen was short, hes had funnier ones, but it was definately better than none at all. and it was funny. his facial expressions...*melts*

13. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Hodges is awesome! While I don't necessarily find him attractive, I get so happy when I see him in a scene just cuz he's such a smart ass! I try to steal quips and comebacks from him as much as possible!

14. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

wellcome to out world!
    not everyone finds him attractive. i didnt at first, and still there are many hotter guys than him. what draws me to him and makes me love him is his personality, his smartassness, and the depth under all of that. he is an example for me...long story, but yeah, hes the best.

15. loki

loki Lab Technician

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.