The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #22

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 12, 2009.

1. CSI_The Love

CSI_The Love Victim

Uh, these are amazing! Thank you! I wish to see MUCH more of these two on nasty cases such as this one! I have noticed that the person who writes these episodes, might be a little 'The Love' fan also. In the episodes I've seen so far, a lot of them have very obvious Love moments! xD Especially in 'Hitting the Cycle' episode! xD

2. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Oh nice. The Love is still going strong. XD

Love the new caps, blackflag. They've unfortunately got CSI on at the exact same time as Supernatural here, and Dean/Cas wins at the moment. We Aussies are still waiting for the Season 10 DVD release (no sign of it in the near future, either) and our network has a nasty habit of snipping bits out to get more advertisements in. :(

Am I the only one who saw that pic and thought "someone is trying to get his Greggo's attention".

3. LionsHeart

LionsHeart Lab Technician

Nice to see you here, Clarrisani.
    I thought that same thing when I was watching the scene. Nick was almost pounting when he didn't immediatly get the attention. But I'm sure Greg made it up for him later. :devil:

The boys got only one phonecall between them this week and then Hodges was there to disturb them. But I think we might be more lucky next week.:)

4. okey7o467

okey7o467 Civilian

oh my god

5. CSI_The Love

CSI_The Love Victim

I was thinking the same thing, Greg was trying SO hard not to look at Nick, if it were me, I would have had trouble...Nick was looking gorgeous!:drool:
    I also "hated" the fact that Hodges ruined their phone conversation so concerned about Ray! STOP IT HODGES, RAY ISN'T WORTH RUINING A LOVELY 'BUSINESS' CONVERSATION BETWEEN THE TWO LOVERS...JEEZ!
    I'm done...:guffaw:

6. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Gosh, it's been ages!

I've finally got around to watch season 10 (what, the DVDs were really expensive! :p) and OMG if that's not the best Love season after season 2. I've watched half of it so far and there's barely an episode where the two of them aren't working together. And those looks ... :luvlove: The Love is clearly alive. I don't even know where to start ...

One quick question, when season 10 aired I think I remembered a fanfic for Appendicitement? Anyone??

Ah, yes, long live the LOVE!

7. LionsHeart

LionsHeart Lab Technician

Do you mean this one? It's the only one from that ep I know.

You know, I've always wondered why people haven't writen more Appendiciment fics. They spent a lot of time in that "restaurant" and there were a few times neither of them were present. I can think of several things they could have done to pass the time. :devil: That would be a great subject for a fic.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2011
  8. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

So, anyone willing to do a season wrap up for Season 11? I only just got my hands on the DVDs of Season 10 (they only just came out in Australia). What were the best moments for our boys in Season 11? Anyone got any brilliant screen shots not already posted? Anyone else looking forward to Season 12 and the fact Eric and George will be the only original cast left (aside from Super Dave and Brass)?

9. Rainack

Rainack Hit and Run

Boy, tonight's episode had some great Nick/Greg moments in it!

10. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Stop teasing! What happened, who was there, and do you have any lovely screencaps to share with we unfortunate few who won't get the new season for a while.

11. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

I have a few caps of the premier:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

I can't believe there's still Nick and Greg shippers out there, but, who am I to judge, I'm still a firm believer in the Catherine and Sara ship. Anyway, just wanted to marvel at the Nick/Greg shippers that I didn't know still existed. I'm leaving now.:)

13. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

We're still going strong, AFIS, don't worry! And keep the faith with Catherine/Sara - you never know. When Grissom's away, the girls might play!

Thank you so much for the caps, CazzBlade. They're fast tracking the season here, it turns out, and I was pleased by the amount of Nicky. Not so much by the lack of Greggo. We need more Nick/Greg moments. *crossed fingers*

14. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well they always seem to have Nick working with the new lead of the series, so we don't get to see Greg working with Nick as much. Although last week we had a couple scenes where they were at least standing next to each other. :lol:

15. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I liked the look they exchanged at the start of the "family meeting."

[​IMG]

Hopefully they'll get to work cases together this season. With any luck, there won't be so many single-case episodes, and more mixing up who works with who.