The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #21

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Deirdre, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Actually, I'm having the same problem. I go to Recently Added and get a search box. Then when I go to login I can't, and also when I load the reviews pages from my stories...I get totally different reviews!!!

And when I go into the Authors and click on an author I KNOW has written tonnes of stories....the page comes up blank!!

seabird, how did you get it to work for you?

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Shacky is the webmistress at WMTDB, if anyone is having problems you should probably send her an email at shacky36@hotmail.com I haven't been there in awhile so haven't seen what the problems are. Maybe they are redoing the site, I know they had said in the past they wanted to.

3. all falls down

all falls down Dead on Arrival

Ah, N/G sure make a great couple.

Those legendary stares...

[​IMG]

This is pretty close for comfort, no? Look at that coy smile. Maybe Nick's trying to smell Greg's shampoo? His nose is lifted upwards! (follow the evidence!) So not only does he check out Greg's ass, but he also likes to take in his lover's shampoo scent when he thinks he's not looking.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2009
  4. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

We had "Descent of Man" tonight, and I swear I was throwing things at the television when 40 minutes after the episode started there was still no sign of Greg. I had plenty of Nick to keep me happy, but the lack of Greg was frustrating, and then there he was. And I actually squeed when the two cases seemed to cross over, and was rather pleased when they were in the room together at the end.

Just wondering, did anyone else spot Greg putting his hand on Nick's shoulder, or was that just me and my small tv? I haven't had a chance to rewind and rewatch yet to be sure.

5. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Thanks Wojo, i sent her an email. Nothing is working, all the fics are gone *worried*

I have been wondering about this for awhile. Do you think the fallout of GSR would have had a negative impact on our guys (espicially if they are not in an established relationship).

I read this great fic of Carebear-Stare18, I wondered.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5103466/1/I_Wondered

I think this could really happen on the show

6. BrokenSmile93

BrokenSmile93 Dead on Arrival

I read that a few days ago and I loved it! I think it could happen too! Actually I pictured it vividly!

Ok a bit of a big rumor it tell all of you. One of my YouTube buddies informed me that Nick and Greg get kidnapped and will be held hostage and in another one, Nick is forced to shoot a suspect in a case and then he's put on trial when something goes wrong. And that was for season 10.

Thats all I heard but it sounds very thrilling!!!! I am kinda hoping that they try to protect each other in a loving way!

7. SuckerMe

SuckerMe Dead on Arrival

I just found this website and all i can say is WAW !

I've started watching CSI years ago and I immediately saw the love between the two guys and what frustrated me is that I was the only one.
    Well, i'm frensh , and here there are few people who believe in some special connection between the two characters. What pains me to see, even though i love the show, the flirting and the subtext is a big part to it and along the last two seasons there was almost no love in the air and it makes me sick. The building is already there and instead of pushing forward, the writters seems to do everything to keep them apart witch lead to many awckward situations.:wtf:
    It's not like Grissom and Sara who's relationship came from nothing and really surprised me. Don't get me wrong i love the two characters but like we say here in France it was ' tiré par les cheveux ' :confused:

I'm more than happy to be among a community that believe in 'The Love' (witch by the way i just discovered and think it's the most suitable name ever :thumbsup:)

And about the question that was asked, i would like to see the boys as a canon but not the GRS kind but more subtile and i woud be more than glad to just see the flirting back. My biggest fear now is that Riley is getting too close to Greggo. Don't you even think about it writters :evil: , just don't, i'll officially drop the whole show. :scream:

I hope you'll welcome me even with my lame english :rolleyes:

8. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Hi SuckerMe! Welcome to Talk and to the Fort :D Your English is better than my French I must say!!

With the Love, in the last two season, I miss the flirting and the subtext too. Although I feel as though Nick and Greg had deepened their bond they don't really need it so much anymore. Lately, a look or a tone of voice is just as meanginful as a touch.

Young Man with a Horn, Leave out All The Rest and even Hog Heaven had those little moments, where you go 'aha, now there's a couple that have been together a long while'.

Still. I'm hoping for even more subtext and hints next season. And in the meantime I have Love fics to keep me going ;)

9. SuckerMe

SuckerMe Dead on Arrival

Thanks for the welcome :)

and yes Fanfiction do help. I just finished reading "Into that Good night"and it was really good.

you're right about Young Man with a Horn and Leave out All The Rest , you definetly sense the love.

I'm definetly OK with seabird , it would be great to make the love canon on the last episodes of the last season so I'll go to my boyfriend and scream at him "IN YOUR FACE !" :guffaw:

10. FallenAngel92

FallenAngel92 Hit and Run

Hi everyone, long time no see!
    Welcome to the fort, SuckerMe :D

I agree. The scene from Young Man With a Horn when they look at each other is totally the 'old married couple' look.

Heres a question for you all; I know theres so many great love moments but if you had to choose your top 3, which ones would they be? My all time favourite moment has to be 'I thought we had a relationship' from Random Acts Of Violence. Greg using the word Relationship instead of Friendship is so telling. Also Greg's 'We gotta talk' is totally couply ;)

[​IMG]

2) Eye sex from Felonious Monk. No words are needed.

[​IMG]

3) I love you sign from Abracadaver. He knows the difference between 'Rock on' and 'I love you' ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Don't think that is gonna happen because the situation with being held hostage is most likely mixed up with the episode last season where Riley and Ray were held hostage and the ep where Nick shoots someone and stands trial was a false spoiler for this past season that never happened. So don't count on any one of these happening IMO.

Welcome SuckerMe

12. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Well, I went back and rewatched the end of "Descent of Man" and discovered that the scene was actually Greg waving to Langston, not touching Nick on the shoulder. It was just my shipper mind filling in the blanks. It would have been nice to have a shoulder touch though.

13. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Since we are in summer Hiatus at the moment, please keep rumors and "possible" spoilers out of the discussion. Discussing theories, great possible story lines, etc. are fine. Also, when discussing "possible spoilers" you must use a spoiler box.

Please remember the three line rule when posting, as well. Thank you.

14. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Welcome to the Fort, SuckerMe. Glad you found us :thumbsup:

As for my top 3 N/G moments, FallenAngel, now that is a difficult question to ask! So I'll just name them without ranking them because that's too much to ask me :p;).

There's definitely the eye-sex in Felonious Monk. :drool: I always thought they had had a previous encounter in a closet before that scene. They were just too obvious ... :devil:

I really don't know why but the Jaw Clench of Love from Fannysmackin' is one of the most powerful Love moments although N/G weren't even together in the whole episode. There is just something so intense about that scene! Plus it show how deeply Nick cares about Greg.

And then there is that scene from A La Cart in the beginning, ah, the whole episode. So great for the Love. The couply conversation at the beginning (see my banner) and the "hunt" later. Boy, they're so together :eek::thumbsup:!!!

15. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Hi guys,

Has everyone seen Shacky's post on Subtext is Everything about the problems on WMTDB:

http://community.livejournal.com/nickngreg/1226562.html

We must keep "The Love" alive

I saw the pics of Nick's b-day cake. Is it just wishful thinking but wouldnt it be nice if Greg baked it for him. I am one of the people believe that Greg is great in the kitchen. He is a chemistry whizz therefore I think he would be a great cook. A skill I bet Nick appreciates.

Ps. One minute cup of noodles isnt proof that he is a dreadful cook

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.