The Fort for Nick?greg slash fans #19

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Wojo, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzzy_Wolf

Fuzzy_Wolf Victim

First of all, THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME, SUCKERFORASMILE!

Okay, now, i will be the first to admit that i know almost nothing about Nick/Greg. i just jumped on the wagon.

So...i'm asking...fav authors...and...stories? thanks, everyone, you're dolls.

Oh, and i'll try to cut it on the swearing, suckerforasmile. But, i'm not making any promises...

-Fuzz

2. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

:wtf:

She joined?

God, I thought she never would...

But, welcome, Fuzzy_Wolf, otherwise known as my sister! hehe. Yeah, I know she joined. I set up her acount for her.

We're working on a silly Harry Potter/CSI cross over, which includes both Nick/Greg and Remus/Sirius. So, I think that's how she sees the similarity.

And, she does that one really weird thing with her I's... She doesn't capitalize them, and it annoys the hell outta me!

Oh, BTW, everyone I know now knows never to mention Marlylin Manson around me, because my teacher mentioned it, and I squeeled and said, "OMG! Greg from CSI listens to him!!!" :lol:

And, everyone was like,

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :wtf: :wtf: :eek: :eek::guffaw::guffaw:

huh...

-Lynn

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Re: The Fort for Nick/Greg slash fans #19

Welcome Fuzzywolf, but please be aware of the above rules, PG-13 means no profanity!

OK guess I can share my age, I am probably one of the oldest people on here. I am 46. I adore Greg and the thought of him with Nick is what keeps me here. They belong together.

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Everytime I hear Marilyn Manson song on the radio I think of Greg now too. I heard one today on my drive home.

Those photos of Nick...my goodness, if he is not gay I do not know who is. :lol: I've always sort of pictured Greg as the more dominate one. I know some of you were talking about that on the last thread. I guess mostly because Nick lets his emotions get the best of him. Greg can control his better.

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Let's please cut back on the use of the F-word. There are plenty of other words that can be used instead that are not offensive. Keep in mind that this is a PG13 board.

Thanks. :)

Also, everybody please keep in mind that there still needs to be at least three lines of on topic discussion about your ship.

6. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

I wholeheartedly agree with this, Dizzney, Greggo is in charge! Think he could wrap Nick around his little finger (figuratively of course ;) ) And may I say, I have been admiring your banner, or rather I have been sitting here watching it go around instead of typing my reply. Ah, lovely lovely Greg.

Ms CatherineBrown - I like the idea that this whole girlfriend thing could be used as a test for them and a kind of 'No, I don't actually want this, I want him, goddamnit! And I'm not bothered who knows it' moment.

It's cool that we seem to have such an age range on this thread. Clearly the Love appeals across the board!

Nat x

7. Dizzney

Opps and I just changed my banner. :lol: Oh well. I was wanting a new one.

Yeah I mean I can think of a few times Greg has stood his ground or just let things roll off his back. I mean last year with the whole settling of his case...he just sort of huffed and walked away. Nick would have probably had a fit if it had been him. Plus Greg is just a huge flirt and could probably get whoever he really wanted anyway. :lol:

I'm probably one of the older ones too...sort of. I will be 35 in less than a month.

8. jay

jay Witness

Wow, a warning on the first page of the new fort. :') I'm so proud. Yeah, so I figured I should probably post on this new fort as well. My thoughts regarding the girl are known, so I won't repeat myself. But I did want to get all of you guys's input on this cast pic. I've posted it before, but we have some new meat here and new meat means new input.

[​IMG]

Look at how they're all posed. Grissom and Sara: canon relationship. Catherine and Warrick: semi-canon relationship. Nick and Greg: ???.

All the ships are paired up on on top of the other. Grissom above Sara, Warrick above Catherine. Brass and Doc Robbins are standing next to each other, no ship implied. But they raised Greg above Nick. IN THE SAME PATTERN as the other ships!! Now I could be overreacting, but what else could that mean? I'm trying to think that that was just innocent, but then why put Nick and Greg in the same pose as the other ships? Why not make the picture a bit longer and have Nick and Greg standing side by side like Brass and Doc Robbins? Or, make reference to Greg's crush on Sara and have him in betweeen Nick and Sara on the ground?

Just my ramblings, but tell me i'm not going nuts!

Oh and, I might as well throw my age into the ring. I'm 22. I'll be 23 in exactly 1 month (5/22).

9. Dizzney

Jay, your birthday is 2 days after mine :)

Wow, that is a good point on that photo. I never saw it that way. But I also like how Greg is the top one, more so (if it is implying) that he is the dominate one in the relationship. NO you are definitely not going nuts. Is that photo from season 4? Or 3? It does make you wonder though.

10. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^-^ I remember looking at the same picture and realizing the exact same thing. Greg's right there with Nick, Grissom's right there with Sara and Cath and Warrick are together. That leaves Brass and Doc. Robbins.. umm.. well who really knows these days, eh? But wouldn't that be quite the hoot. Doc. Robbins and Brass. *laughs to self*
    Ahem, sorry 'bout that.
    But yeah, I sorta kinda hope that they did that on purpose and were doing it just for us Lovers. To many non-Lovers out there it could just be friends standing behind a friend, but to us it's a secret message of deep, unbreaking love.
    Or I could be imagining things again... :p
    Oh, and my age is 15. The Love is real to all ages!

11. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

*giggle, giggle*

I noticed something on the book covers, too! hehe. In which, Sara is behind Grissom, Cath is behind Warrick, Doc Robbins and Brass are next to each other, and Greg is in back of Nick! TELL ME THAT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING?!

Oh, and, no, Jay, you aren't nuts. I see it. There was no point in putting Greg on that latter. If they just made it a bit longer, he would have fit nicely with the others on the ground. But, they choose to put him on the latter, and right behind Nick. there are plenty od things they could have done with Nick, too, instead of putting him right in front of Greg. TPTB are screwing themselves without even realizing it! lol. :lol:

But, yes, nice little peice of subtext, and nice spot, Jay. :beer:

-Lynn

12. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

That picture is just another peice of proof. And the one of Nick with his longer hair was hot, which is saying something as I'm a Greg fan. Anyway, with that look and especially the one of disgust with the bra, Nick is so totally gay. How could he not be?

Oh and Katlynn888, I'm 14. 15 in July. Just another random question... I live in Alberta and as its the middle of April would someone like to explain why everywhere I look there's two feet of snow? Is Alberta the only lace with this problem? Sory, I'm annoyed, I want spring.

13. LeggoMahGreggo

LeggoMahGreggo Victim

Lawl! Hai! I'm LeggoMahGreggo...Thought I might just introduce my self before I post...

That picture is amazing. I'm sorta on and off with this couple. There are moments were I'm like "I LOVE THIS" and other times...I just don't know what to think.

-Throws age out- Turning Sixteen on May 5th (Greggo's b-day too :3)

Greggo_Obsessed@ I know what you mean...This snow sucks.

14. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^-^ I thought you were an anti-long haired Nicky fan? Well, I'm so glad someone else agrees with me about Nick and his long hair. *squees to self* He's so pretty! Ahem, sorry. Fangirl mode. Watched three hours of CSI today. I think I need a life. And about the snow issue... it's a curse on Alberta 'cause they're getting rich off the oil up North and they are polluting the earth. xD And that's saying something, 'cause I'm an Albertan as well.

*Edit*- Welcome LeggoMahGreggo. I figured you'd be joining us eventually.
    *Offers plate of cookies to newbie* xD

Last edited: Apr 23, 2008
  15. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

WOW!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Even MORE newbies??!!

*waves* Hi!!! We're twins! (Natalie and Nicole) Admins of the CSI Wiki!!

Thanks for starting the Fort Wojo!!! Tis awesome! :D

#19 :thumbsup:

*Is not worried about the GF rumor* (Even if it's true)

Alrighty, so we're leaving Thursday and won't be back until Sunday. Hope it's a good Greg episode. :) I'll say hi to Van and Jake for you, if you know who they are! Haha!

*huggs for everyone!*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.