The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jay

jay Witness

Oh, rest assured, I've been here reading along with the posts (most of them, ya'll type quick!). I just never felt inspired enough to post again.

I thought Cath was raped, oh well, my memory must be getting fuzzy in my old age. Either way, whenever Nick sleeps with a woman, bad things happen to his teammates. Maybe every time Nick goes near a female crotch, it sets into effect a chain reaction with a horrible conclusion.

But whenever Nick gets near Greg's crotch, marvelous things happen. Flowers bloom and birds sing while unicorns ride across rainbows.

We Love fans have strong imaginations, don't we?

2. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^-^ I too let out a long and stunned, "WHAT?" when I read that Nicky was going to ask someone out, let alone a woman?!? Thanks for the spoiler, Wojo, even if us Love fans don't really like it.
    Hmm, just imagining Jealous!Greg makes me smile. That'd be quite the cute face. xD

^-^ That made me laugh, but it's true! Bad things happen when Nicky goes for the girls (like himself being a suspect for murder, Cath thinking she was raped) and when Nick has happysubtextymoments with Greggo, well, greatness is abundant for all. xD
    I love the whole flowers blooming, birds singing and unicorns thing. It was very imaginative, not to mention funny. xD

3. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I lol'ed at the computer for about frive minutes after reading that. And it created some really dirty images in my head...:devil:

But, yes, we do ave strong imaginations. Some people think that's why we see the subtext. Everyone sees it.

Oh, hey, guys! Somone mentioned before taht their grandparents where watching CSI durring a Nick/Greg scene? Well, my grandma and I where watching Up In Smoke, and durring the "Mui Thaui" scene, and my grandma was like, "Are those the two you want to get together?" and I'm like, "Yup. Nick and Greg. Why?" and she goes, "I can see what you're getting at.":)

I jumped for joy for about ten minutes. :lol:

Oh, and, I have officially banned my dad from the area within twenty feet of me at all times. I don't like that he STILL thinks Nick and Greg are just "Gay CSI's." SO, yeah...I'm kinda mad.:(

Can't say he didn't have a warning.

I'm probably over reacting. Oh, well...

-Lynn

4. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

You guys notice that we've jumped a page ahead since Wojo posted that spoiler? 8D Maybe we just need more spoilers like it just to prove that by writer's throwing stuff like that us isn't gonna stop us. Well, we realize this, but it's a matter of getting others to realize it that's gonna be the challenge. But challenges can be fun, right? :D

Haha, I mentioned that my aunt and uncle were... is that what you're thinking of? Unless someone else actually mentioned grandparents and I completely missed it. :D

Yay! 8D Optimism never fails me! Well, at least not when dealing directly with this ship. *hugs the optimism* Y'know, even if this all happens and whatnot, at least there's the fanfic. 8D And I imagine that fanfic will explode once that happens, whether or not it's good fanfic or bad fanfic. *shrugs*

D: I'm sorry I underestimated the quiz. It knows all about who I'm s'posed to be most-like. :D

5. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

Damn, this thread is moving quickly today, we'll be onto Fort #19 before we know it!

I have forgotten who said what so please forgive vagueness but I will say the following before I stop making sense completely.

Nick should stay away from female rude bits for the good of everyone concerned. It can only end in tears. I want the unicorns and flowers and stuff. Agreed?

Rashomama/Up in Smoke - marvellous, both our boys look lovely in these epis and Greg does some wonderful pouty jealousy/showing off flirting which is both subtexty and just plain adorable! Whoever's grandma noticed this should get a reward. What do grandmas like these days? :confused:

I would also only stop watching if either of them left the show (especially Greg but the loss of either would be rather upsetting) Where they both are, there is hope. And I don't mind if I have to use my overactive imagination. though of course it would be nice if TPTB made it a little less subtle.

Good to see you are back on the quiz wagon, suckerforasmile. The quiz shall rule over all of us and we shall grovel before its all-consuming will. etc. :p

We shall overcome!

Nat x

ETA - does anyone speak Norwegian? I need a couple of things translating and do not trust online-translation-type-sites. I know it's a long shot but it is N/G related I promise...

6. jay

jay Witness

You know, I got to thinking about how this whole "girlfriend" thing could play out. Maybe word's starting to spread through the lab that "ladies man" Nick Stokes hasn't been seen with a girl for about 2 years (Season 6 was Random Bar Blonde, right) and needs to throw the homophobic cops off the scent. So, when he and Greg work a scene at whereever this woman works. Greg, not knowing the full depths of Nick's plan, sees this going on and gets furious. As far as canon's concerned, the boy's aren't together, but it's not THAT big of a leap for canon to make to have Greg interested in Nick. Greg sees Nick asking her out and, back at the lab, confronts him about it. Nick laughs it off and dismisses it. Later, maybe right before the episode ends, as Nick's heading out the door to meet the girl, Greg shouts "Nick, I love you!" Then the episode ends.

Damn, now I need to make that into a fic....

7. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

I love you guys, you always make me laugh. Lynn your grandma sounds awesome. My little sister is Janto fan so I'm working on her alliance to the LOVE. I always yell at my dad when I watch CSI reruns as well, cause he always asks if this is the episode where 'Greg gets beat up'. Argh drives me nuts.

Nicky getting a girlfriend is kinda worrisome I must admit. Maybe this will cause Greg to prove his love to Nicky. This has to be the season for one of my ships dang it. Like the writers have been doing with YoBling , if they have teased us with all these moments and then nothing I will be super pissed.

On another note took the quiz that was linked. And I'm totally a Greggo. That made me very happy. I'll stop my ramblings now.

8. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

So, almost everyone has taken the test, and they where Greg. So, maybe we could call ourselves the "Alliance of the Gregs" from now on? lol. jk.

Yes, my grandmother is the coolest of cool grandmas. hehe.

OOOOH! Jay, are you seriously going to make a fic out of that? Please, please, please, please post the link! Oh, and, don't stop there, please say what happens. lol.

-Lynn

9. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^-^ That was absolutely astounding. It was.. so amazing, it made me speechless for a second. I can see both characters doing that exactly and reacting in the same way. Laughing this kind of thing off would be exactly what Nicky would do and I could definitely see Greg yelling, "Nick, I love you!" after him. Wowa, please do turn that into a fic and as Lynn said, please post the link. I'd read that in a heartbeat. =]

10. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Love triangle, could be good.

But I dont completely believe the g/f rumor thingy. I mean when I first heard G.E. had said it, I was WTF. And I would have said it even if I wasnt a Love shipper or had him with someone. Who goes and blabs somehting like that? To me, and maybe just me it would have been like Jorja saying, oh I'll be the last victim of the mini killer but survive but I'm still leaving.

And not to get into semantics but....
    Wojo's spoiler did say Nicky meets this girl, asks her out and she accepts. Never said it goes past 1 date. And I have NEVER it to be known that you are someones g/f from just one date.

One last thing~ even if this girl turns into Love fans worst fears, I do hope and pray that she is no where near Kristy. The actress who played Kirsty was great, but not to give anyone nightmares, but if you all remember that awful flash back where you see:wtf::alienblush: going on between them, it NEVER looked right. As almost Nicky didnt know what he was doing.

*needs to go watch good subtexty moments of the boys to rid that*

11. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Maybe, just maybe either Nick and Greg have had an argument and that's why he asks this girl out or..
    Greg has told Nick he loves him or wants to tell everyone about them and Nick is completely freaked. He loves Greg but doesn't want to out them and tell all and sundry about there personal lives. He's worried about the reaction of everyone, the lab, the cops, his family. So he pushes Greg away and asks this girl out. Except instead of trying to change his feelings he realises he loves Greg and so Nick shouts it from the rooftops that he loves Mr Sanders.... then my heart explodes.

12. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Love your ideas. Just imagine, Nick declaring his undying love to Greg Sanders in the lab or the breakroom or even better at a crime scene :eek: ... OMG, you made me a really happy fangirl!!

Maybe we're just overreacting, maybe it's just a onetime thing. But any girl-contact is a bad sign if it's not properly explained (like Michelle just did.

I read that the new CSI would be a handsome young man in his 20s and/or 30s. So maybe there's some potential too? Wouldn't it be great if he were gay and would flirt with Greg? Greg of course flirts back and Nick would go all caveman and take his Greg away from the new guy! :lol:

If only TPTB would read our ideas, the ratings would get up quite a bit!!

13. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I just think it's really weird that all of sudden Nick is on a date with a girl!! What is that about?
    I really think that Nick would declare his love for Greg in a really public place after that. Definitely at the lab or whatever. I love it.

14. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

Oh, no, everyone! I fell asleep in class today, (Math, uhg) and, guess what I was mumbling in my sleep? Nick, Greg,Nick, Greg...Yeah, it was one of those dreams. I was mortified. I think this is even worse than when my notebook with the ninth chapter of Meeting the Parents in it... (That chapter is REALLY smuty) I got it back, though. From my friend, Jash. I think he read it...he seems fine with it! MAYBE I CAN CONVINCE HIM TO JOIN THE LOVE SHIP?! Ooh...come to the dark side...we have Nick and Greg sandwitches...

lol. That was random.

-Lynn

15. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Well i took that test, and what do you know it ... I'm Greg Sanders (90%)- no suprise there!!!! Oh and Brass (75%), followed by Gil Grissom (70%)

Right regarding this "girlfriend". I dont like it one bit. The only way that the love will last is IF, Nick says yes to the girly and Greg gets angry for some reason ( we know why - but the other viewers dont see why), and the new recruit, cause he's new asks if he can hang with Greg after work.... Which Greg says yes...

Nick sees that and gets the wrong end of the stick- plus seeing what happened to Warrick (or he gets with the woman and something bad happens to Warrick!) and he thinks why not?

But but but but but, i seriously doubt it....

IF TPTB, has a gilfriend for Nick, then we're the love is doomed.

I'm a cyncial person, and i think that maybe because Gil wont be around all the time next season that Nick is seen to be the sterotypical straight man.

If that's the case then what really does that say about CBS?

Yes as Jay said that this is a tv show, but im not stupid to see the flirting between the two men, only to have Nick with a woman.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.