The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #15

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

[​IMG]
    (I'm not perfect. I meant it to say "Nicholas and Gregory" but I messed up, so it should've just said "Nick." Alas, it's just a little thing.)

So welcome!!!!!!

This Fort we're visiting the lovely Serenity in Northern Ireland.

Links to all the previous Forts.

Fort #14

Fort #13

Fort #12

Fort #11

Fort #10

Fort #9

Fort #8

Fort #7

Fort's 1-6 have been deleted.

As widely promised, I have some surprises for you all!

First, something for everybody. Three wallpapers.

The Love

Still Alive

Hearts

I have six more dedicated to all the good Love episodes of season 7.

Fannysmackin'

Post Mortem

Redrum

Meet Market

Fallen Idols

Big Shots

Next here's a link to their wonderful page on the WIKI!

[​IMG]

Let's take a second to remember Nick and Greg's top 10 moments!

Obvious Chemistry

Okay lastly, your final surprise. I made an avatar for each one of you! *yay*

It's for you, the one with your name. You don't have to use it or even like it. Maybe you can put it in a profile somewhere. If you want me to make another one, I will. Also, if you're new and want me to make it, I will. Also, if you can't have one yet, I'm sure you'll be able soon. Just keep posting. Finally, if you want me to make a banner instead, I will. I basically made one for everyone that casually talked for the 2nd half of the last Fort. I'm sorry if I forgot you and you want one. I will. :)

animequeen

clarrisani

csielizabeth

jennyjo

kassie

loki

lonewolfe

nickfangirl

nickgregxthelove

nickyandgreggo

seabird

serenity

shacky

suckerforasmile

swamicsiaholic

wojo

Another thing. I was browsing and I was seeing how a person can make a phrase a "trade mark." Ours being "The Love." You know, legally. In the US though. It seems really complicated and it does cost money. I'm gonna take a look at it again. If anyone's interested, maybe we can give it a shot. It might end up being really fun.

As a final thought. I was linking back to all the old Forts and saw a TON of posters that aren't around anymore. If you're one of them! Keep posting. Everyone is welcome! That goes for anyone new also!

2. loki

loki Lab Technician

WOW Twins, you really outdid yourself :lol:

I LOVE the pic you used for mine. :D

*shows it off*

[​IMG]

3. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

*blushes*

Thanks hun!

Okay, keep the conversation going! Love the Fort!!!!!

4. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Oooo, me like. Thank you so much, Twins. I've already switched avatars - give Lee a break for a while. Poor neko-jin has been so overworked over the years...

Now we just need the episode guide over on the wiki and we'll be set. *nudge nugde*

EDIT: For some reason my avatar reverted back. Still trying to fix it...

5. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Oh yeah!

Definately. Getting the kinks worked out in the episode guide. :)

And we need you're book summaries too. *nudge nudge*

6. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I know, I know. A tad overworked at the moment. Got that much work to do it's gotten beyond a joke. At the moment I'm working out the worksheet for my year 7s, still got to do the one for my year 9s, and my mentor is on my back about how long I've been marking the students work. *sighs*

7. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Oh, take your time!

I am *laughs*.

I added my new chapter for the Power Ranger story and everyone was thrilled. Makes me want to finish my two Love ones I'm working on. Other than that....I think I'm cleared. I will definately put the episode guide at the top of the list for things to do.

8. edog

edog Lab Technician

Wow :eek: twins, you totally pimped out the fort! congrats on the new thread guys.

9. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Okay, avatar changed. Worked out what I was doing wrong. Not saying what, though. Kinda obvious if you read the instructions on how to change an avatar. >>

I have been working on two of my fics lately. Just a new chapter/scene every time I get a moment to spare. At the moment, though, I'm trying to catch up on all my work. Great fun.

10. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I actually fell into temptation and am making a cast video. But I can't finish until the finale and I already asked Shacky if she could (please, please, please) send me angsty Sara scenes.

Other than that, like I said, I'm putting the episode guide on the top of the list.

I have 2, 3, and 4 done. Soon 1 will be done because I'm helping nickfangirl.

Oh, and season 7 is coming good, but I don't need that first because it's not even done. :)

I keep forgetting to email the ones at WMTDB doing seasons. I'll do that tonight!

11. loki

loki Lab Technician

Yay you guys changed your avatars. I might change mine... but I love this one SO MUCH! It matches my name I think... Loki I mean, lol.

I didn't notice those wallpapers before, and I thought you outdid yourself BEFORE! Those are awesome Twins :D I need to get into graphical cool stuff again...

12. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Thanks Loki! Yay!

Well, we're still waiting for some people to see the new
    Fort.

Meanwhile. Looks like Living Doll will suck for us. Hopefully a good amount of Nick and Greg. At least separately.

I used to LOVE GSR and I still like it and all. But I'm sick of it. I don't care for the angst.

I want more Love and Warrick.

13. Moggiye

Moggiye Civilian

OMG this thread's opening is awesome! You did great, twins! Can I have an icon? Pretty please?

14. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

Welcome everyone, to glorious Northern Ireland! The weather is great, I've got the drinks in, and the boys are smooching in the corner already. It's party time!!!!

15. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

-is aware that she took forever- Sorry! Procrastinated on finding the new one!

Awww, thank you twins! And you've really had your work cut out for you, with that -points up- Hehe. I enjoy. Amazing job on everything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.