Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

It is great that everyone at Eric's bedside.That is how it should be.
    I wouldn't expect anything else:lol:

2. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Convo around Eric's bed....
    RYAN: Hm. Deja Vu.
    HORATIO: Indeed.
    CALLEIGH: I'm getting him a helmet for christmas.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks, Shane! :) And thanks to mj for PMing me and telling me about the pic. :)

Glad they're all in the hopsital room at the same time. I'm shocked that they actually put Frank in there too. They have been listening to our complaints.

But why in the description of that pic did they neglect to mention that Ryan is in the pic too? They mentioned everyone but him. :wtf: Could they not tell that he's in between Cal and Nat?

:guffaw: Love that last line!

Is it just me or does Jesse's flashback hair look a lot like Ryan's hairstyle? From the side in one pic at first I thought it was Ryan. :lol:

4. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

I don't understand why CBS wants people to sign up with them to see these pictures. Movie studios release pics like this to news sites all the time so what gives?

Other than than, I was also happy to see Frank at Eric's bedside.

Just a thought, in some of the pictures, Horatio is talking to some dude. I'm wondering if it is the Detective from the episode Power Trip

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

You don't have to sign up with them. The only people that can sign up with them are media sites/press people/etc.

6. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Ohhh, Horatio is looking very handsome in those pics! Thanks for posting that link, Vegaslights.

As long as I get to see more Stetler, nothing will cause me to stop watching the show, even an overdose of a character I don't like, if it turns out I don't like him, and we'll have to see.

7. GregNickRyanFan

Hehe, that's about the way I feel about LV. As frusturated as I am by "the langston show", I'll still subject myself to that just to see Greg. :lol:

I honestly don't think it'll be that bad in Miami's case though... at least I hope not. But being that I am a bit of an Eddie fan already (from some of his previous work), I'll probably end up liking the character. :)

8. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I can't open page with promo pics :( Can someone uploat it on photobucket or imageshack?

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Since not everyone is able to get to that site (btw, I really don't understand why only American people can visit it) can some post the pics here, pretty please???? :)

Ahahahah :lol: :lol: :lol:. Funny one :lol:

10. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

As always i can't see it either...ugh..waiting for some sweetheart who will post them here!

11. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I saw pics on russian forum. Why when Eric hurt all team with him, but when Calleigh was hurt everyone was don't care (i don't talk about Ryan, cuz team really don't care about him)? OK, at least they have team spirit sometimes... i just don't like that they show it only with Eric :shifty:

H looks great! :cool:

12. GregNickRyanFan

This is the first time they've done this though. Last time Eric was shot, if I recall, only Horatio and Calleigh were there. I think Ryan was standing in the doorway of the hospital room though. Can't recall if Alexx was there, but I'm pretty sure Natalia and Frank weren't. The Calleigh thing bugged me though... especially when Ryan called Eric while Eric was at the hospital with her and that writers didn't write in for Ryan to ask how Cal was doing. That was just a missed opportunity to me. But it looks like they've finally listened to fans' complaints and have done something about it. Honestly though, I have to wonder if tptb only decided to do this being that Eric's supposedly leaving this season.

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

That's what I thought too. Their last moment shown as an entire team -- I like it though, it's better late than never.
    The pics look promising (getting a good team vibe from it), & as much as I'm a little lost on the flashback angle, I'm hoping that it's to "re-introduce" the true Horatio & Calleigh -- it would be nice to see the reason for all this is to kick off the season & bring those 2 back in true form.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2009
  14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.