Season 8 Spoiler Discussion #2 - Spoiler Scene: Do Not Cross

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by vegaslights, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

If they end on a cliffhanger I will drop kick my TV out the window. :shifty:

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I really hope they won't, especially since they know this may be the series finale. And I don't think they'd kill Mac, so I'm guessing he'll pull through and there will be an uplifting ending for me to weep over - but I just don't know for sure, and now I'm getting paranoid. :lol:

3. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Likewise :shifty: Although I firmly believe that either A) if it turns out to be a cliffhanger they definitely know more about the show's fate than we do, or B) it will resolve with the ep. I'm leaning towards the latter, and since it has to double as a season finale, Mac won't die. If he does, it also means they know more than we do :p

4. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Last year Miami had a cliffhanger where I forgot who it was but the female detective was in the trunk of the car that was going in the water. Horatio was shot.

Who comes to the rescue? Of course they should be lucky the show came back for anther season.

I think there will be a happy ending for the episode concerning Mac.

I have to admit, I'm surprised he would leave himself vulnerable like that but then I don't know how the scene happens so..

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Knew it had to be Mac or Flack and as soon as I saw "hallucination", I figured they'd hallucinate a lost love. Claire for Mac or Jess for Flack.

6. penguincity

penguincity Dead on Arrival

OMG, I'm sooooo anxious to see this one. I've been having the dream that Mac dies at the end of this season. And I have been having visions of Gary Sinsie on ABC next year. Call me nuts, it's only dreams. This spoiler might be leading to the first part of these dreams!

7. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Well, the case is supposed to be over, so the shooting itself comes as complete surprise. Who knows exactly, but I can envision several possible setups, especially since there are a load of lines of fire in drug store, and if Mac is by himself, it'd be impossible to get to perfect cover. So yeah, they could set it up quite a few ways actually.

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Well we can be fairly sure they won't leave it on a cliff, since they don't know if they'll be back. By then, we ought to, but now, we don't.

I am happy, *dances for joy* I called it, I called it! With the Claire part, I mean.

9. legitlyobsessed

legitlyobsessed Police Officer

OH MY BLOODY DEAR SWEET GOOD FLIPPING SON OF A...... I think all of you get the point. I *screams so loud parents notice* can't BELIEVE the ending!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

AGREED.

10. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

I have a strong feeling that if any CSI show is cancelled this year, it's CSI: NY. So they better not leave it at a cliffhanger. I just want Jo and Mac to start dating FFS!!! :lol: Forget that blonde chick...

11. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I'm betting it will go like this.

We see him laying on the ground and hallucinating. [Credits roll] Then we see him again hallucinating then next scene comes this: 20 hours earlier.

I hate that!!

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Me too! That crap is getting old. It was kind of neat ONCE.... but then all the cop shows started doing it and it got old. I wanna throw something at the screen every time now LOL.

13. alicelc

alicelc Victim

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for posting this! AH! Like Jade_Nolan, I "squeee-ed" too. This sounds like a very interesting episode. Jo...panicking? I wonder how Christine fits into all this; is she at the hospital? Hm :confused:

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I didn't see any mention of Christine, but I only know about some of what happens - so that's not a guarantee that she won't be there. We'll see, I suppose.

15. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Oh holy cow, poor, poor Mac :( I *really* hope they don't end on a cliffhanger-even if the show doesn't come back, I'd at least like it if the episode showed him pulling through, at least. And it sounds like it's gonna be a little bit of a tearjerker, if he's hallucinating about Claire :(

*crosses fingers for Mac*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.