Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Ha...I forgot about Samantha. I didn't like her that much anyway. I guess Ryan scared her off :lol:

Hopefully we can get some regular tech people. Whatever happened to Aaron? I liked him too...

When do we get a full list of characters for the upcoming episodes?

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

There's a full list of characters posted here for "Resurrection" (the premiere) however there may not be listings for the next few episodes until we get a little closer to them. Usually Futon Critic will have something up and then CSIFiles a while later. (other sites may have it too) I'm sure our spoiler scouts will keep on the lookout for anything new. :D

Oh and y'all are welcome for the reference page. :)

I'm glad to see that Valera is listed in quite a few episodes this season. :eek: Hopefully that doesn't change too much for the worse. And I wish we did know more about the new techs, they could potentially bring in something really great to the show...granted they're around long enough. :/

Last edited: Aug 30, 2008
  3. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

GASP! Valera AND Yelina are in it!!!! YAY!

I can't wait to see her new hair color she probably has!! :)

Ugh. And Ron Sarris. That actor does a good job of making us want to hate him!

4. Mrs. Darcy1234

Mrs. Darcy1234 Hit and Run

Yay!!!! I saw Yelina and Valera, they are going to be in the eppy.... I cannot wait. I wonder why Juliais going to be in it but Kyle is not? Like why isn't Kyle's name down as a guest star, I mean I would want to see a mother with her child.

5. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yay! Yelina!

Looks like an episode filled with all our fave guest stars, Yelina, Valera, Jake....

I wonder if it will be the last we see of Ron Saris.

6. luf100

luf100 Coroner

This is sort of random that I'm just gonna throw in here, but I think the actress who is going to play the new ME, played Hyde's sister on That 70's Show. I'm not 100% sure but that's what some people have told me. I actually liked her on That 70's Show, so I'm not as worried about having her on Miami now. :lol:

7. mitzi

mitzi Prime Suspect

Glad to see Yelina will be involved, however only to a certain extent. I used to like the effect she had on Horatio, and how he didn't seem so much like 'Super H' around her.

I dunno, I just think he's gone too far down that route for Yelina to make any real difference on his character at all. I hope I'm wrong but I can just still see him being the same robot type H. :-(

8. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Maybe on the very last episode of the very last season H and Yelina will get together. And Eric and Calleigh. And Ryan and Valera. (it'll happen!!!!!) And Stetler and...his loneliness hahahaha.

I'm interested to see what Yelina will have to do with this episode though. :) 21 more dayyyyysssss!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Just kidding. 22 more days. I didn't realize August had 31 days....psh...

Last edited: Sep 1, 2008
  9. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

10. Mrs. Darcy1234

OMG....... That was expolsive....... Kyle with a gun(Looking just like Horatio I might add), Cal and Jake kissing, ron...omg omg omg omg omg

11. Mrs. Darcy1234

Also I notiched something else, who was ron talking to? Ther hair style looks like the chick who was Julia's helper in Raising Caine..... Omg, I can't wait now... Kyle looked so cute with a gun, just like his father

12. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Thank you soooo much for that HCrazy! I just showed a bunch of my friends through MSN that don't go here. We're all just about freaking out right now. This makes it even harder to wait!

13. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!

Now it makes me even more impatient! Well, at least we know Ryan is in on it and it looks like Stetler is too!!! Though those last five seconds just made me think back to May and how much I was screaming when Ryan got that text! Ease my anxiousness TPTB...LEAVE RYAN ALONE!!!!

*Breathes*

I'm ok...really I'm fine....Anyways, as of now it's exactly 22 days until our wait is over! YEAH!!! :)

14. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

OK, well you certainly got my attention! Where are you seeing it that both Ryan and Stetler are in on it? I'm not seeing Rick at all in that promo.

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

HCrazy you are my Hero :angel:

The promo:shifty: I don't know how to considere it.

I'm pretty sure that Eric is helping a woman from the wrecked car & I'd tend to thing that woman is not Calleigh just for one reason:
    Eric is wearing the same *cough*disgusting*cough*shirt he was wearing in "Going Ballistic" & he's going to wear in s7 premiere;).
    The woman is dressed w/ a white suit. Plus, Calleigh is supposed to have the car crash in the second episode of s7.
    So the woman can be Calleigh in the second episode but I don't believe she'll be rescued by Eric w/ that shirt, unless Eric wears the same shirt for half a season:rolleyes:
    Or they want us to believe she's going to have the car crash in the premiere but still she's the one w/ the wrong suit (white instead of black).
    And I thought she was going to destroy the fourth hummer :lol: not a normal car.

As for the kiss I do believe it's true. I'm pretty sure it's Jake kissing Calleigh also because Emily talked about Johnny kissing her on her mouth.

But we all know promos are misleading so let's wait:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.