Season 16 ?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by blackflag, May 8, 2015.

1. Rena

Rena Rookie

So, it's not official yet? @ Colonel Worf how do you know the cast was notified about the show being canceld?

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

William Petersen Return For ‘CSI’ Finale?

Susan

3. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

4. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Well Danson joining Cyber is...interesting...

I still hope they have the Miami and NY teams in the movie...even if it is just for a cameo.

5. blackflag

There's exactly 2 things on CBS's fall schedule that I'll be watching!

Danson on Cyber won't have much effect when It's delayed by football on Sunday nights.

The official press release from CBSPressExpress

Susan

6. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I realize something has to take the 10pm slot on Sundays but why does Cyber have to be the victim. It's the only time I'm glad for Canadian broadcasters as they usually don't wait out the football overtime.

7. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

Please no... Two hours is too short to get a great ending for Vegas and make Miami and NY back in it...

Though I guess they could return on Cyber...

8. byline

byline CSI Level One

I wonder if Nick and Brass will also return for this? They certainly should be included, IMO.

9. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Why the hell does Ted Danson need to join Patricia Arquette on her own show? TPTB must be desperate...they give Cyber a 2nd season, so that should be enough. :rolleyes:

10. blackflag

Unless they fall in the "current faves like Ted Danson" category I'd say no. Maybe they've got other things to do. Maybe CBS isn't saying.

You Don't Want To Miss The Epic CSI Series Finale

Susan

Last edited: May 13, 2015
  11. Rena

Rena Rookie

So, it's true. CSI is canceled. I'm sad, though the last seasons were not good. I wonder what CBS did to get William Petersen back onboard for a final episode :shifty::p Nonetheless, I will be excited to see what they will make of it.

I don't get why Russell should move to Quantico, Virginia. Or is it just a short appearance? He moved from Seattle to Las Vegas and is now supposed to move across the country to the east coast? Well, well, well.

What exactly does the press release on CBSPressExpress say? I can't access it due to my geographical location (it's geo-blocked).

12. Lynx

Lynx Victim

So that was that? :(

What's left now? Watch "Criminal Minds" and get bored to death?

I don't think I will bother to watch the final episode. What's over is over.

13. blackflag

Not much!

This is all it says on the press release about "CSI" and "CSI: Cyber":
    My previous post had a link and quote from the CBS website. It sounds like they've just managed to get Billy's and Marg's deals done and they haven't even started writing it yet. Can only hope that the "return of original cast members" includes George and Paul.

Susan

14. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

I think that NY had a occasions to end - in season seven and eight. In eight probably cast and producers thought that this is the end and in Miami they had no idea that CBS can cancel Miami. For me was to many open plots and short final season was only option. But CBS decide to cancel. They had many possibilites to end a Navarro story for example to bring him to Las Vegas oraz end with crossover in the beginning of 13th season.

I like the idea to bring Grissom but I think what CBS promise Petersen that he decide to return for the last two episodes. And I really don't see how Cyber could play in schedule. Maybe CBS will decide to make another spin-off but where and how? CSI: World? ...

15. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Been looking over that line up and I don't see CM: Beyond Borders unless it's after football?