Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

:) Glad to hear that, I wonder if she'll just be in like 4 or 5 episodes or part time like JF

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, I guess thats definite confirmation that they won't be killing Cath off. I wonder if she'll still be supervisor.

3. drummergurll

drummergurll Police Officer

Overall it was a pretty boring episode. I really had to fight to finish it. Though I must admit I loved the Sara/Jorja screen time. Hopefully the next episode will be better.

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Ugh. Are we being set up for a big Haskell/Ray showdown at the end of the season?? I still think it's ridiculous to believe that they could let a convicted serial killer get away. But I guess it's as believable as the things they've let him do since we started seeing him. At the very least I hope he DIES during whatever finish they have for him this season. Then we'll know he's finally gone for good.

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

If we have yet another Ray centered season finale I will scream!

6. sharp52092

Me too!

7. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Add me to the list -I also do not want to see another Ray/Haskell season finale.

8. Smokey

C'mon...we know it's coming. :rolleyes: The whole set up at the end of last night's show with Doc warning Ray that evil can sometimes bring good people down. And his ex-wife showing up earlier?? Want to bet Haskell goes after her?

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Oh man I really hope not!! But you're right it all points to a Ray centered finale :shifty: Ray and Haskall!! Maybe Ray does kill him...

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Gee Smokey, are you trying to rile us up? :lol: We are hoping it is not written yet and there is still a chance they hear us and not do that.

11. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Oh yeah, he's definitely going after her, didn't they say his ex-wife would play a part at the end of the season. Haskell is going to either kidnap her and/or kill her to torture Langston

Will kidnap and torture her first, I'm sure. :rolleyes:

Well, now that we know what will happen and this should be the end of Haskell :shifty: they shouldn't feel the need to do the episode. :D

12. Smokey

:lol: Sorry! But maybe it will hurt less if we're expecting it. ;) I said the same thing to a co-worker today...I hope Ray kills Haskell (maybe Nick can do it for him tho! :lol: ) and that's the END of him.

13. sharp52092

As long as it's the end of Haskell, bring it on

and here's how I think it will go down, Haskell willl continue his usual targeting of couples, Ray's ex and her new husband, they have to race against the clock to save her like in One To Go

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

:bolian:I love him and he was hired to be the "lead" as he continues in his 3rd season. He'a a great actor/character, and every episode he's in, for me, is better because of his presence. I do hope we have seen the last of Haskell though enough already~

Last edited: Feb 25, 2011
  15. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

IDK, I think that Haskell will target Gloria, but I think it might be Ray in the hot seat instead of the new husband. I can see Haskell wanting Ray to view whatever he has planned for Gloria. He's just that sadistic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.