**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raveyn Zayra

Raveyn Zayra Witness

The ethical debate is relevant to the episode, and thus it's perfectly acceptable to discuss here, in my opinion...especially since there isn't any other thread on this whole forum to discuss true crime (that I'm aware of). Plus, the occasional debate keeps things lively. Talking about the same things constantly gets boring after awhile.

2. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Me too. I haven't seen season 9 yet (took a two year break from the show lol) but it sounds like it was a really good season. I'm hoping season 10 is great as well......

Definitely can't wait for the Ryan storyline. Or blurb, depending. ;)

About the Marisol thing- I'm like 99% sure it's going to be a flashback/dream kind of thing. I doubt they'll turn her into a zombie....though that might be kinda funny....haha

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I'd like to ask that bold-type formatting in the entirely of a post be refrained from use here. It's akin to posting in all caps, the both of which should be reserved for emphasis. It's hard for people to read posts that are all bold, so I would value cooperation in this matter. :)

Additionally, the topic is currently relevant to the discussion at hand. If that ceases to be the case (and topics can go off course a little; it's part of the evolution of discussion), then I would recommend either starting a separate thread for those interested in continuing the discussion, or starting a thread in Misc if it's not related any longer to CSI:Miami. That being said, it's up to the moderators to decide that, so I would appreciate if the job was left to either FieldMouse or myself. Definitely use the Notify function (the triangle located at the bottom left of the screen) if you feel that there's an issue and we'll review it. It's an excellent tool as it allows us to respond to the perceived problems in a timely fashion.

Finally, we must respect our fellow posters. As much as I love the occasional televised mud-wrestling match, it gets all over the walls in here and I've misplaced the mop. :p ;) So let's all keep that in mind. Thank you. :)

Agreed. I'm really liking the diversity of the ideas. :) It's not all babes and jealousy so far, which is nice to see. I hope they can continue the trend.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  4. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

5. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

An u no what? Coincidantly there all the episodes I hvnt seen! As for season 4 ,I've only seen the last four episodes online coz I desperately wanted to see the marriage of marisol and horatio, how she died an his reaction. Skeletons episode rings a bell Buh I need to watch it again. Well thanks a lot! I'll be on the lookout for them on tv XD xox

6. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

You can also buy and download via Itunes :)

7. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

Hi Ayisha62. After speaking with a friend last night, I now know the episodes for the 2 references that did not have episode numbers.

The one with Horatio and Stetler was was 408 "Nailed" and was towards the beginning.

The one with the blond boy was 417 "Collision".

As I said, each gives a comment or two that are a small piece of the whole. It was kind of like having a puzzle fit together over the space of the season and if people didn't pay attention they missed it or got an incomplete puzzle.

8. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

Yh ur right...it does sound like a puzzle! Coz i remember watching nailed and collision episodes and even though i watch cz of horatio.. i still didn't get that part. Maybe if i see them from begining to end ill hv a clear picture of his past. Anyways thanks a lot!!! I reely appreciate it XD xox

9. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

Maybe he actually dislikes prostitutes, and knows that if he marries them, they'll die. :shifty: A form of passive murder, maybe?

Personally, if I never watch the majority of season 9 again, I'll die happy. It had some great episodes, such as the season premiere, and the 200th episode, the season finale was fantastic too, but... Too much Horatio/Eric vigilante justice in the rest for my liking.

10. Linda&Horatio

Linda&Horatio Witness

I want to sincerely apologize for upsetting any members here. I really really am sorry. :( I hurt some people's feelings and that is not what I intended to do. Please know my opinions are that, MY own opinions. But when I read my previous post and then some replies I saw that some were hurt and offended.

I also have noticed some people become friends here and that is a wonderful bonus at this site. But if you will let me redeem myself, I will be more careful of my comments from now on. I do usually make good replies but my opinion got in the way the last couple of days.

Once more, please accept my humblest apologies and thank you all for your previous and future feedback. I respect your feedback to my earlier post. Thank you.

Take good care and have a great day everyone.

Linda

11. Furbi

Furbi Witness

12. Furbi

Furbi Witness

13. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Season 9 is a vast improvement over season 8 when it comes to Ryan and the return to an emphasis on the team. Hope you enjoy it:thumbsup:

Why do now I have this image of Marisol chasing Horatio screaming "MORE BRAINS"?!!:lol::lol:

Sorry long day;)

14. Furbi

Furbi Witness

From Mayra Cansigno's Twitter:

CBS fall 2011 Promo "All 3 CSI's Included" and other shows http://dai.ly/rmRDeu

15. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Hehehe i got an image of Marisol with her arms out chasing Horatio saying " BRAINS I NEED BRAINS"

Sorry :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.