Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Tini, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Hehehehehe, YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

New thread, new thread! *dances around and throws confetti*

Cheers and congrats, folks!!!!! I always knew we could do it! Time to open a bottle of champagne, don`t y`all think?

Joy, Honey.....I love you! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Congrats on the new thread!

*throws confetti*

I come bearing eye-candy

[​IMG]

3. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

You know, I kinda like reading this at the start of a new tread :lol: Can't we open all new treads in this forum like this?? *Looks around? No? Ok, to bad...*

Anyway, WHOOHOO on the new tread! And Fogi, thank you for your kind words and the eye candy! In return we shall promise to behave this time and not give you extra work in which you have to call us to justice all the time :lol:

4. Guest

Guest Guest

WhoAAaaa!!!

Oh My. Those two look so hot together. I may just think about changing my ship. Sorry Billy:) . But those two are about the sexiest people I know, and put 'em together and it really should be illegal. It's just not right to be that hot. I'm totally in heat now. Damn you Fogi!!!!

They should really be together off screen you know. Yeah, not gonna happen. But really, they both ought to consider it...We should write them letters and tell them to start dating, regardless of their preferences.

I still can't get over that picture Fogi. I'd never seen it before.

5. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Hehe, yeah, we know, that`s why we ship them!!! These 2 are the sexiest and gorgeoust people on the planet! :D

But I don`t think it`s necessary to change your GSR ship, cause most of us are multishippers, so feel welcome to join us, Rumi! :D

Well, we assume they were...back then... cause there are a lot of interesting photos circulating!

I know guys, this one was posted before, but hey, we`ve got a new thread and fogi was speaking about eye-candy!

[​IMG]

What can I say, it did not make it to our new title, but: Combined Hotness!! :D :lol: :devil:

6. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Wow, Tini that is an awesome pic of the two of them. It should be made illegal for people to be that gorgeous. Nah, on second thoughts, scratch that. Gorgeousness is ALL GOOD :D

*throws bucket of ice water around Rumi* Sorry, girl, but you seemed to be getting a little too hot there - I was afraid you'd spontaneously combust or something :lol: And like Tini says, Multi-Shipping rules! So don't feel you have to cast aside any of your existing ships in order to embrace this one. That the beauty of multi-shipping - you can eat your cake and have it too :D

So, what does everyone hope to see happen between this hot couple in the future?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Well, I think they should procreate. In real life I mean!
    I'm starting to think it's a french thing. They both have french ancestry right? So it's just that inate, genetic french thing happening that's creating this beauty I think. Mixed in with all those other lovely races of course. But yeah, the french, god love em.

So yeah, what should happen in the future? Procreation!!!!

And thanks for the cool down Fogi, much appreciated.

And now for my question: TINI!!!! what do you mean you assume back then. WTF!!!!! Are you serious??????? Where did you hear this? What photos???? I thought Jorja...well, let's just say I've heard other things about Jorja. Not that there's anything wrong with that, because I'm like that. But I'm just sayin'....That's pretty damn hot though if it's true. Holy Mother. If it's true I just wish I could have been a fly on the wall. Fogi, I may need another cool down again. pretty please :)

8. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

:lol: Hey, cool down, girl! And fogi, more ice, please! :lol:

Here`s an article about them at the People`s Choice Award (2004, I think). Fox posted this one at the old thread!

But that`s just gossip.........what made us really suspicious was this photo.

[​IMG]

Taken at a hotel room in Paris......Jorja was ill and Gary decided to stay with her...whatever that means, cause he has no shirt on ( question: why? but we discussed that already ,right Joy? :devil:

And now, last but not least, the reason why I became a Swarrick shipper, heheh!

[​IMG]

I love this pic, it`s just so obvious! :D :D

9. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

OMG NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOT PEOPLE!!!!

omg **faints** i think im gonna faint all day with those piccas!!!! omg
    oh and as for the french blood stuff: it's completely true!! that's why they are so sexy, cause they have french ancestry (im not saying that cause im FRENCH :lol: ) they are absolutely adorable together

oh and tinihunny, that pic of them on bed is really ncie :devil: poor jorja she looks tired and sick but Gary looks yummi , like usual

in Paris you said? well Paris is the one of the most romantic place in the world, so that's normal :devil:

as for the article: actually jorja seems to be a very" touch" girl, she is always touching her partners and it's not the first time they told her to stop touching them....i don't get it Gary, George and the others are hot , who wouldn't touch them???? :lol:

10. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

:lol: :lol: Are you kidding? LOL . BUSTED! :lol: :lol:

My dear Siss, such a bad liar! Sure you only said that because you`re french, don`t try to deny it!!!!

About Jorja`s choice of partners: I so don`t care about her preferences...........hell, cough* I wish she would pick me! *cough :devil:
    My strong advise: Never say no to a gorgeous woman like her! :lol:

Now to answer fogi`s question: what I hope to see happen in the future? ( Wow, this sentence sounds so wrong )

Mmh, on sceen or off screen? :D Difficult question and hard to answer for me, cause I´m really no Polyanna - I know the chances for them to hook up on the show are more than low, but as long as we get some friendship interaction once in a while, I´m fine with that. After all, why do we have fan fiction with such lovely writers as Joy, Meg, LJ.......? Although a little more smut would be good. :D

:lol: Hey Joy, can`t blame a girl for trying! :lol:

And maybe they do refresh their relationship in real life ( if there was any...but I´m 99% sure) and we`ll see more pictures like that!

[​IMG]

Seems like I´m the picture queen today, sorry, can`t help myself! Take a look at Gary`s hand......well, well, well, he loves to touch, too, but who wouln`t! :devil:

11. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

am i so clear??? **hids** :lol: god why nobody trust me? :lol:

EXACTLY **cough**TAKE ME!!**cough** :rolleyes: i don't care, i just love her :p

they look gorgeous on pic: COMBINED HOTNESS woot woot just imagine how gorgeous would be their babies :O

oh GAry' hands this men is hot ...really hot lol im gonna drool all day :lol: :devil: oh what if we had the swarrick pic of the day? everyday someone post a pic of them and then we discuss their hotness :lol:

12. xscots_lassx

xscots_lassx Witness

OMG! A new thread yaaaay!!!

I've been gone for a while, i've been a bad shipper *hits wrist* But i'm back! and i can't believe we're finally in a new thread! May there be many more!

And those are some HOT pictures of those two, my god there soooo hot together.

13. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Those pictures are hot, hot, hot!!! But they are always hot, not just in those pictures :devil:

Ok, now to answer Fogi's question, what would I want to see happening between Sara and Warrick in the future?
    First off, let me tell you that I love the friendship they have developed. They have this easy banter that is fun to watch and they look after each other. So, I really want Tina to go, I don't really care how, just go already :lol: Then I want to see pieces of that friendship on my screen, her supporting him, making jokes together, working together. Sure, I want them to get together in the end but for now I would be very happy if I just saw some of that great friendship on screen.

Ok, I guess I have to post a picture too since that is kinda a requirement here so:

Yes, the image is blurry but look at where their hands are

And:

I just love to have my hands on him!

Lastly, as a present for this new tread I updated my story on fanfiction. net. Read it if you want, or don't :D I'm not going to post the link since that would well...I don't know...wrong to me but I thought I'd let you all know. I'm sure you all know which story I'm talking about.
    And Tini, no, it's still not smut :lol:

14. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Good to have you back, Joy and well done ,Baby! Couldn`t formulate it better. :D

They just got this special vibe between them, I can`t really explain it, there interactions are flowing.....nothing is forced. And Gary has this calm presence, no mather how chaotic a situation might be, he`s as cool as ice! I love that!

By the way, nice pictures and I KNOW where his hand is: On her butt, where it belongs! :lol:

:rolleyes: I read it, I read it... :rolleyes:

Sorry I´m still nuts, hehe, great chapter Joy, I love it when they fight. :devil: But honestly, you need to work on your smut! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited to say: Maybe you should take working lessons with Warrick?

15. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

You know what, that is a great idea :D You arrange for me and Gary to have a nice little *Cough...ahum...cough*....meeting and I'll write you all the smut you want. Tons of it :devil: ;)

Back to Swarrick, I love how you explain their interaction. It is easy flowing and yes, that's exactly it, Warrick has a calming pressence and that is exactly what she needs.

Although, Warrick doesn't exactly have a calming pressence on me :devil: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.