Sara/Greg #7- She Saw Everything

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Sandles21, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

*knocks on door* Am I still welcome here? I know I haven't posted for a while, but I do have an excuse: school has started again, so my time to be here just schrinked to a minimum. But I didn't forget you, or the Sandle love. I'll try to pop in regulary.

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Nikki! :) Yes your still welcome here! I would post a pic but I dont have any on this computer. Ew school starts in 3 days for me :( I know how you feel.

crappidoo, im pretty sure the hugging scene your talking about is in Dead Ringer, season 4. We have 2 hugging scenes ( :D ) but in the other one they werent wearing vests. The lab explosion is in Play With Fire, season 3. :)

3. YouandMe1105

YouandMe1105 Lab Technician

Nope CSIangel, the "I could really just kiss you right now" scene is in Organ Grinder, back in S2 (?) I believe. Who Shot Sherlock is S5 where Greggo passes his final proficiency test (and Sara hugs him again!)

Yes sandersidle, I am still spoiler free, and extremely happy about it! See ---> :D

Note: 500th post! Oh yeah baby.

4. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

And Who Shot Sherlock is when Sara asked Greg out :D

*suddenly realizes her dog now bald* :eek: What the hell happened to my dog??!! *hears Yummy's evil laugh* Awww Yummy, not my dog... :( *shaves Yummy's legs for revenge while he's sleeping* :p

September 4 :D

Btw about the RP, we kinda decided the person playing Wendy could be the same person playing the stalker (cuz otherwise the one who plays the stalker wouldn't have anything to write during the beginning) so I could say Wendy is taken. But other characters like Nick and Warrick are still free :)

Hey, welcome back, Dutchie!

*goes to read frickangel's fic*

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Oh September 4th is my friends birthday too! :D I don't know if i'll have time to play a CSI though :( I'll think about it. If you REALLY need someone, like you need to start the RP but no one will be someone then maybe i'll be someone :). I just dont want to commit to something im not sure I can do. :)

6. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Welcome back Nikki :) will have the same problem too on monday :( never mind :)will have to get back to annoying all my friends with sandle talk, even though they havent got a clue what im talking about :lol:

Oh thanks YaM and Silhouette dont know how i could forget such a great episode.

Thanks Roos ,does canon stand for anything or is it just a word? :D

7. YouandMe1105

Yup Sara did ask Greg out to celebrate in Who Shot Sherlock. Stupid goof was too wrapped up in the case though! Personally I think that made Sara respect him a bit more on the professional level. :D

About the RP, since yours truly has decided to be The Stalker, I think sandersidle could play Wendy. That way I could get a feel for the storyline and insert my evilness at the necessary point. Just my opinion though.

:eek: Silhouette, you shaved my legs?!? What's wrong with you! Now I'm going to freeze in the winter. :lol:

8. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

I don't really mind whoever wanna be Wendy, as long as there's someone playing her, so it's up to you both :)
    Though then it means you're gonna start playing from the middle of the RP then Yummy, or not depends on how you put it.

I wonder though, Greg has asked Sara out. Sara has asked Greg out. Next who's it gonna be? Hmm I think Greg's gonna do something to win her back, like in littlesara's fic ;)

Hey don't blame me, Yummy! You shaved my dog first. And no one messes with my dog! So if you freeze, that's totally your fault! :p
    Well okay, I can't stand to see you freeze, cuz I'm nice like that... *gives blankets, hot chocolate and fresh baked Sandle cookies* There. Friends? ;)

9. YouandMe1105

That's a very interesting question. Since they both have basically asked each other out, who's going to put themselves out on the limb next? I think it'll be Greg, because he's been rejected before but still hasn't given up on her.

*stuffs a cookie into his mouth* Mmmphf friends. ;) Oops, got a bit of cookie on ya there Silhouette. As for the RP, somebody else can play Wendy, I wanna focus on my role as The Stalker. <--- So evil I get capital letters. Yup.

10. frickangel

frickangel Prime Suspect

*runs in, snatches cookies and Wendy-RP nametag, and pins it to her shirt*

11. hollie

hollie Pathologist

frickangel your story was amazing! greg playing the piano.. ahh! yey! it made me happy. and got me out of my 'school starts wednesday, argh!' depressed mood.

i think Greg will be the next one to make a move. cause didn't Eric even say something like 'Greg will probably end up making a big fool of himself' or something like that. not saying that Greg will make a fool out of himself ... it's just ... well .. um.

aww man! i'm so upset! my avatar isn't moving. it's supposed to say 'only brendon talks to donuts' hmmph!

12. frickangel

frickangel Prime Suspect

But it does say that, hollie.

And thanks ;)

~Jo

13. hollie

hollie Pathologist

oh really? wait it's moving? agggh! sorry, i'm like half awake.

14. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

frickangel, just read your fic and left a review. Really, you never ceased to amaze me. It's very good. I love it :) And oh Greg playing piano is so damn sexy...
    I think I start to miss my piano again now :lol:

Are you going to be Wendy? Seriously? YAY!!! :D That's so great! Though I might get intimidated by your writing :lol: Anyway if you wanna know about the plot etc just PM me or hollie, thanks :)

Yeah I agree, I think next time it'd be Greg making a move again. He has to win her back (GO GREGGOOOO!!! I might even make pom-poms to cheer on him... umm, nevermind :lol:). I can't wait to see what he's gonna do though... Well, he has to do something afterall, because Greg hasn't given up on her. ;)

*runs off to her long-abandoned piano*

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I love your fic frickangle :) It was really cute. I love how he plays the piano. That is soo sexxxy.

I think Greg is going to make a move too. Eric said Greg is probably going make a fool out of himself.. Plus, isnt the spoiler counted as making a move? :devil: So, he has made the first move, if the spoiler is true. Now we just need to see it :D Aww what if he makes another move (not the one in the spoiler) and she rejects him :(.. Can you make pom poms for me Silhouette ;) Im cheering for our Greggo all the way! :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.