Sara/Greg #7- She Saw Everything

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Sandles21, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

I cannot top Silhouette's list! I didn't even know there were enough moments for a top twenty. :) Anyway, it looks like I'm playing Grissom in the R/P. He always seem to be the least played person. Whenever an R/P starts Sara is the first one that gets snatched! I can't blame them - she's is just that cool. Greg seems to think so too. :D

And welcome tanglewood14! Come on by more often. I'm always around. Although I don't post as much, I'm still around. ;)

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

yeah YaM I saw that video. OMG I am superrr excited! Greg looks ah-mazing! I can't wait for 'The Scene.' :D :D It looks soo good! Omg poor Cath though! Woah off topic!

When is Fannysmakin' airing? I cant wait anymore. Isnt it like the 3/4th episode?

3. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Oh don't pretend like you don't know... ;) Joining the Sandle RP that is! I know you're doing a really good job on CaRWash RP, so would you try Sandle RP as well? Please? Pretty please? :D

Yummy, for the RP we need Nick, Warrick, Wendy, and The Stalker. If anyone interested please PM me or hollie, and if anyone wanna know about the plot/storyline before you join, you could PM us also :)

Hestia!!! You're back!!! I miss you hun... Well you don't have to play Grissom if you don't want to, you know? It's really up to you.

I think Fannysmakin' is gonna be the third episode airing... Aah I can't wait for more Sandlelicious PDAs this season!!! Darn, why it takes FOREVER to air here?? It drives me nuts!

4. YouandMe1105

YouandMe1105 Lab Technician

Yeah Hestia, it's hard to top Silhouette's list cuz all of the great Sandle scene were on it! :D The scene where Greg gestures "Call Me" to Sara is great. You can see she's trying so hard not to smile.

sandersidle, yeah it is great! The song was amazing too. IMDB has Fannysmackin' listed as the fourth episode this season. :)

5. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Well I'm sure there's a lot more than just twenty :D But I think it's covered the major ones :)

Oh, I forgot the 'gold star' scene! Okay, that's gonna be #23 on the list :D Not to mention... man how could I forget "Well sex is physical... is that a sport?" :lol: (that makes it #24)...
    Hold on, there's more... OMG I can't believe I forgot the lab explosion scene!!!! I mean, c'mon, they've gone through the hard times together too. They're both in the explosion. Sara looking up from the floor, glass shatered around her, to see Greggo fall unconcious! *tears* You can tell that she's so worried...

That's it, my Top 25 Sandle moments completed :)

Yummy, so glad you're joining the RP... YAY!!! :D

6. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Wow, I'm really back, and I've missed something. Well, Silhouette, I love your top 25 Sandle moments. They're almost similar to mine. I loved the lab explosion scene. It was the creme de la creme of Sandle moments. :) I'm going to read the last couple of pages. *runs away*

7. YouandMe1105

Oh yeah! The gold star scene is a good one too. And the one in Gum Drops where they find the sweet mary jane. :lol: I laugh everytime at that! :eek: Can't forget the lab explosion, very traumatic. I watched Play With Fire both times last night. Perhaps I do enjoy angst! But still prefer fluff. :D *looks down at siggy*

New thread is gonna be here soon. I'm working on a new Sandle fic (besides the ones I've already started and am neglecting to update!) so hopefully I'll have it done by the time the new thread rolls 'round.

:D Of course I was gonna join the RP, Silhouette, even if you beat me for the lead role. *plots his revenge* :lol: I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too! :devil:

*runs off to watch the promo over and over again*

8. frickangel

frickangel Prime Suspect

Heh, "Sweet Mary Jane". Should probably be "Sweet, Marry Sara".

*smackspalm*

Ignore me. Oh yeah, and boo. Sorry, been held up with studies and what nots. Finals next week.

Anymore cookies around here?

~Jo

9. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Welcome back, Roos!!! :D Here, have some Welcome Back cookies! :)

Yeah I managed to make it 25, but we know there's still A LOT of Sandle moments that I forgot... ooh, there you go, Yummy just pointed it out. 'Sweet marry jane' scene. And since I havent watch Rashomama, I guess I missed the scene where they eat together...
    I think we could reach 'Top 30 Sandle Moments' :D *shines with optimism*

:eek: Yummy is plotting a revenge! *gasp* Oh please, not my little dog... here, take my cactus instead! :p *runs away* Mwahaha you'll never get me!

Ooh new fic!!! YAY!!! :D I'm on Sandle craving...

"Sweet, Marry Sara" :lol: Awww finals :( My new semester starts next week, exactly on my birthday, of all days :rolleyes: Nice, what a way to celebrate...
    Cookies? Of course! *hands a handful* :D

10. frickangel

frickangel Prime Suspect

Look at the bright side, least it's not exams that you're facing as a birthday gift. Oh, and look, page 24. Just a couple more and we can have thread #8. *grins*

11. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Oh you're right... and at least this way I could celebrate with my friends later after class :) Hehe keep positivity on Sandle and in real life!!! :D

PAGE 24!! We should do a countdown... how much left? Ooh start packing, everyone! Don't forget the cookies! :D

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Ohh right teh Sandle RP!! :lol: Stupid me. Aww thanks Irma! :). If you need someone I might be able to play Wendy, just because she wouldnt have to say much..righhtt?

Cool Irma, whens your birthday? Mines the 27 of September. :)

Yeah! Page 24. He Hasn't Given Up On Her!! :D Yeahh we should start a countdown. I would but I dont know what post this is :lol:

13. YouandMe1105

Gum Drops was a Sandlicious episode! :D It's possibly my favorite eppie so far. Rashomama had some good scenes in it too. Eating together at the diner and what-not. Oh yes, there are many, many Sandle moments throughout the seasons.

*takes Silhouette's little dog and shaves it* Mwahahaha I'm evil! :lol:

*throws cookies around to random people* Enjoy!! :D

14. Roosey

Roosey Captain

*Takes Welcome Back Cookies*. Hmm, they're great.. they taste.. really Sandle-ish! :) He hasn't given up on her. That quote really made me go crazy. Eric just wants Sara and Greg to get together, and I hope he'll get the writers to do it. It would be really cool, but probably it's impossible. Sandle moments are the best. I really hope there will be more Sandle-moments in season 7..

15. YouandMe1105

It's all we can do is hope that Greg and Sara get some good scenes this season. Only 20 more days! :rolleyes: God, that seems like forever.

*goes off to find something to do*

EDIT: Gah I almost forgot what I wanted to ask! In "I Like To Watch" was Greg ever on camera, you know because that reality show or whatever was following them around the lab? I don't remember.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.