Sara/Greg #6 - She Could Really Kiss Him

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by gregsandersfan, May 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Apparently the domain name of our beloved CSI-media expired! *Gasp!* Oh why! It's times like this I wish I could actually build a site, but I have neither the time nor the means. :(

I need a positivity cookie. Or I'll hug my Sara bunny plushie! Greg, you know you want her... :)

2. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

CSImedia will be back on this address: www.csimedia.org, but it's not there yet. They announced it a while ago. *hands cookies and runs off to RP* Greg, buy the bunny! You know you want to... :devil:

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

hey guyss..im back from vegassss...lol i didnt see eric or jorja(not that i thought i would) so i couldnt tell them to get together already!! oh and i voted for "she saw everything."

4. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Sandersidle, welcome back! How was Vegas? You still have your money? Here, take a cookie!

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

haha yeahh i still have my money.but my mom lost 40 bucks haha...at the airport. isnt that sad...yumm thankss..vegas was great! i went on the rollercoaster grissom went on haha. thanks for askinn we only have like 80 more posts until SANDLE #7!!! :D

AHH and i absolutly loveeeee your icons Sillouette! i kinda saved 2 if thats ok!!

6. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Thanks, Sandles21!! :) :) :)
    (Can I hug you all? You guys are awesome!! :D )

Expired? :eek: Jeez I was looking for episode reviews, that was pretty shocking :lol: I'm glad they're just moving the site though :)

Awww, here have some positivity cookies, Hestia :) *gives cookies* Feeling better? Oh look! The bunny's sleeping on Greg's lap now :) He seems to grow fond of it ;) Awww isn't the bunny so cuteyful? :D

Hey, sandersidle, welcome back! Hope you had fun in Vegas :)
    Wait, what? Of course NO you can't save the icons!

;) ...just kidding!! :D I'm glad you like them :)

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

thanks! i did have fun :), k i gotta go watch "Sounds of Silence". i want to see the cute sandle scene!!!!!

8. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Silhouette, you can hug me! *hugs* Bye Sandersidle, I'm leaving too, be back tomorrow. Bye!

9. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

*hugs Dutchie* :D

I'm going to sleep too... :) Good night everyone!

10. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Night-night Dutchie and Silhouette, it's 3:30pm here so I'm gonna go hang out with my friend...

Welcome back sandersidle we misssed you!!

I'm very glad Greg likes the bunny! This makes me very happy. :D

11. YouandMe1105

YouandMe1105 Lab Technician

Whew thank god they're only moving CSI-media! What would we have done without such a great shrine of Sandleness? *eats his cookie in silence* Oh, welcome back sandersidle was Vegas great? I've never been!

12. gregsandersfan

gregsandersfan Pathologist

Yeah, CSI-Media is just being moved right now because we can have a proper photo-gallery at the new address. :D

The forum (see my signature) is still there though, and the main site will be up hopefully soon. :)

13. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Ah the forum is still alive!!! :D YAY! I'm so happy. I need to read something there hehe :D Thanks gregsandersfan :)

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

ok ive got a question :)
    does jorja fox want to have her character go out with eric's character? because i know they're really close friends and jorja said she wants to write and episode so who knows...maybe greggo and sara can get it on ;) :devil:

15. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

At first she liked her character's interaction with Eric's but recent interviews don't suggest anything about her wanting to get "Sara" together with "Greg". *sigh*
    Although I could be wrong. :) Cookies! Yum...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.