Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Oct 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Thanks togoholic for those beautiful pics and yes I can believe how much you love that man cause I do too..he's too adorable not to love.
    Athlov that's awesome..I want a moving icon too...wwaaaa

2. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Athlov , fantastic icon (eyecon)! Love it! :D That wink....

And the S5 promo pics! *drools* His hair's different. Is it shorter?

I find myself rationalising what he does, too. I can't believe anything too bad about him. Yes, he's flawed, but that just makes him human, not bad. He wants things to be made right for people. Like in the Identity ep, when he said to Calleigh that he didn't sign up for this, when the identity thief wasn't going to be charged.

I don't want him to have a tragic past, I'd just like him to have a past. I'd like the writers to share it with us.

3. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

whoa :eek: *drools* thanks for the pics togoholic and i love your avatar :p so cute

4. life_style

life_style Pathologist

Love your stories, Sandersidle :)

Ooh, promo pics! Although I must say that the striped sweater kinda makes him look like a schoolboy :lol: Love the blue shirt :D

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Haha I thought the blue striped shirt made him look like a sailor. :p A hot one of course. :devil: I love the blue shirt too!! I think his hair looks shorter also. I like it longer but thats ok. He looks good no matter what. Proof: Long Hair Ryan :D and Short Haired Ryan :D

6. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

I agree he looks gorgeous no matter what weather it be any colours of the rainbow he is wearing, short hair, long hair, clothes on or off. :p
    Although I do prefer him with longer hair cuz it makes him more sweet and innocent, short hair Ryan seems a bit more aggressive ( but sexy at the same time) and I don't like aggressivness cuz it scares me a little. :p

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Is it just me or does he looks incredibly SEXY when he gets aggressive? ;) *turns on the AC* So Hot! :devil:

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh god! Its the "silencer" wink!! Its just so god damm sexy! That was a really good episode (save for the Mala Noche- how much do they SUCK?!) and Ryan was just gorgeous. I missed "Fade Out" because Mum TAPED over it. Wench. :mad:

9. inge

inge CSI Level Two

awwww togoholic! nice to see you again after a long, long time! *hugs* :)
    thanks for the pics.
    he looks so mad in the first pic, but the arms!!! wow... :eek:
    I can't wait for screencaps from the next episodes. The t-shirt is back!!!

and...
    It's the same with me. He can do anything he wants, I will always defend him or find something positive. :D
    It's sick, I know. :p
    but c'mon, he's sooo gorgeous. :D
    and without it, it would be boring. the others are too perfect. :p

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey Togoholic, you always come up with good new pics ;)
    he does look like a Sexy Sailor *humming the love boat song* (did anyone think about a manip with a hat? i'm too bad for it.... hummm... Silhouette do you hear me ? ;)) but also he's got this fashionable 80's stripes look. And the blue shirt... looks like a burberry's shirt doesn't it?

Oh and i've been away for a few days but Happy belated birthday to Shadowfax, Mike and Raven ! Always nice to have birthdays pics and lil' stories :D

athlov, the "Silencer wink" is hilarious ! thanks !

11. togoholic

togoholic CSI Level One

Aww, I'm trying Mrs_Togo :D I can't just come here and not share pics I just found :D

*hugs inge* I'm always trying to come here more often but work is keeping me extremely occupied. Hopefully I can post here more often. :)

Awww :D I love that pic so much!!! Jon with glasses... sooooooo sexy! :)

Anyways; you're all welcome! I've been waiting for the promo pics, so I had to post them!

12. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

I'm delurking again after gone for a while... I heard someone was calling my name... :D

I do hear you, Mrs_Togo... ;)

[​IMG]

That is one Sexy Sailor indeed... :devil:

And one more manip, because I couldn't resist: the secret behind all those muscles :p :D

This is late, but HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to Shadowfax, Mike_W, and Raven!!! My present is a cruise with this one hot sailor up there :D

athlov, the 'Silencer wink'!!!! :eek: *dies* OMG I've just watched that episode! That's so awesome... :D :D *saves* Love it...

13. Guest

Guest Guest

*Totally ODing on Togo goodness!*

14. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Silhouette, fantastic manips! *falls over laughing* I knew there was something that bothered me about that shirt!

A while back, I had an idea, a dastardly and cunning plan to separate Ryan from his clothes. I've spent some time happily playing with this idea, writing a fic. Some people might not like the fic because it's Eric/Ryan, but the idea's fab. (Even if I do say so myself). Does anyone remember the film Calendar Girls? Where the Women's Institute women make a nude calendar to sell for charity? How about a Miami-Dade PD version? *sighs* What I wouldn't pay for a calendar like that....

15. inge

inge CSI Level Two

I have already read it and left a review!
    funny story!
    and for those who like ryan, but don't like eric/ryan, the first part is safe. ;)

Silhouette, great pics! soo funny. :lol:
    sorry, but the shirt is terrible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.